Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I am voting for Ronald Gump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
If the revelations of the past few months haven't really changed how you feel about America's completely hosed politics, and you're not left feeling that some poo poo needs to be addressed, then you're beyond convincing.
When all this grift and bribery was contained domestically, at least the average American could still benefit from it. Now we just get to sit back and watch as Joe Fuckball continues to get railroaded by corporate politics.

Drive this poo poo into the ground as quick as possible. Vote Trump 2016. :smugdon:

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

i don't understand what the problem is with people fighting for democracy in syria and libya is

were you a gaddafi fan or something? you bros with assad? should these people not be fighting for a better future?

Someone should bomb the basement you live in at your mom's house to free you from her clutches. Maybe you could go crash at a neighbors house. It could be like your own little refugee crisis

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Nice meltdown

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Knight posted:

Ah, the old "What do you have to lose?"

Trump's campaign is a short history of insultingly bad lies, incompetence, burned bridges, naked nepotism, and psychosis...but he hasn't had a chance to gently caress up a government position yet! C'mon, give him a chance.

So just endorse the candidate who already has hosed one up. Gotcha

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Knight posted:

A campaign is a preview of how a candidate will run the office. I would write-in George W. Bush before I would give Trump a chance, after watching his campaign. It's not a decision.

Trump's campaign has had the misfortune of being calculatingly scrutinized by every single major news outlet, while every single one of Hillary's gaffes disappears down the toilet or is spun into some story about how it's "totally no big deal".

They both suck poo poo my friend.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hillary is under investigation because of her lies, but she hides all that under the guise of willful ignorance.

Lies upon lies. A pyramid of lies if you will.

Rasta_Al fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Sep 19, 2016

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

the criminal investigation is closed and jason chaffedtits has been emasculated

she broke the law but beat the charges

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I like to imagine that these politicians dont even care who gets elected and they like to just sit and rub elbows with one another and laugh while the poors root for their candidate like its a fuckin sports event.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

i'm not willfully handing over a private computer to the gov and this has nothing to do with how much money you have or what position you hold.

sorry if your spine is so weak you bend over and suck heel on command

Secret and Top Secret info has very strict protocols on how its supposed to be transmitted and received, and if 99% of the dipshits in the military understand this then there's no reason why Hillary shouldn't have.
For fucks sake you have to do biannual training for all this garbage as a government employee. Guess Hillary really has lost her marbles. Too old for office.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Lol. gotta go jack it now thx

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

i've had a clearance since '96 and one thing i haven't seen news outlet explain is how the data was moved onto niprnet. did she receive the docs to her e-mail from another source that sneakernet'ed or scanned in the dox or did she source it into her machine herself and then send it. i know that on the last sipr machines i used the usb ports and dvd r+w devices were disabled by policy so i'd like to know what the path was to get the data on an unclas network

You're practically conceding to the fact that she broke the law big time in this post.

Edit: What I mean to say is there's no way she didn't know what she was doing was highly illegal.

Rasta_Al fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Please forward my weekly Brazzers updates to my secure email. Thx

• Locked thread