Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
to suck the cum out of my dick and empty my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
ur mother is p good at that

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

this thread is a good 1

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

big shags posted:

this thread is a good 1

stop shitposting in my threads fucker

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
was gonna vote 1 but OP's av and gangtag lifts the score up to 3.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
MY EUE BALLS ARE ON FIREWASZ

GBs king :fyadride:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
If I may employ a forums analogy, even though I don't know why I'm bothering to explain anything to you: A local movie theater plays films all the time that various people in that community have no interest in ever seeing. It goes without saying that some people won't want to see Bridget Jones's Baby or others won't want to see Wild Life (3D). No one protests outside the theater or writes letters to the venue owner because of a movie they don't like. Some people would indeed do those things if the theater started playing The Birth of a Nation, or Nazi party propaganda reels, because those things and these threads are so despicable and devoid of any redeeming quality that it degrades the community itself and serves as an embarrassment even to people who would simply not see them.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

jackyl posted:

If I may employ a forums analogy, even though I don't know why I'm bothering to explain anything to you: A local movie theater plays films all the time that various people in that community have no interest in ever seeing. It goes without saying that some people won't want to see Bridget Jones's Baby or others won't want to see Wild Life (3D). No one protests outside the theater or writes letters to the venue owner because of a movie they don't like. Some people would indeed do those things if the theater started playing The Birth of a Nation, or Nazi party propaganda reels, because those things and these threads are so despicable and devoid of any redeeming quality that it degrades the community itself and serves as an embarrassment even to people who would simply not see them.

we r gonna create a real pro gamer diva n0w

Queen Real

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

jackyl posted:

:trumppop:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
lol

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
hehe i post onn fyad too

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

personable decorum posted:

hehe i post onn fyad too

i dont, they keep chain probating me every time i post

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
AND USING AND USING THE CONVERGENCIES OF THE MULTIPLE COMMUNICATION LINES CONNECTED TO THE BRAAAAAAAAIN OF THE AUTIST MAN WE HAVE REPOGORAM HIM BRAIN 8=]

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.

big shags posted:

this thread is a good 1

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
u madre is a good 1 son of loving whore

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZXXdyMC2Y

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
awwwwww drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskillrex remix
Jan 1, 2007

gorsh

jackyl posted:

ur mother is p good at that

Real missed opportunity to post something like "Sorry that your mom passed away today OP"

• Locked thread