Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
A few years ago one of my friends had an Xbox 360 and he said I should play the halo game, I picked up the controller and had no idea what to do! It was so overwhelming :( I shot at i think lil bugs on the floor? I don't remember it was confusing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

Good Grief posted:

haha nooblet play midair with The Pumpkin King and I

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Good Grief posted:

u should buy a new pc and make it good u loser

i actually have a pretty nice one that I built earlier this year but I need to reformat it to something other than windows 10 because it looks too much like a smartphone

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jebediah posted:

Clash Royale.

I found out why you hate video games.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

redm posted:

i actually have a pretty nice one that I built earlier this year but I need to reformat it to something other than windows 10 because it looks too much like a smartphone

Get Linux my friend

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
gently caress all day erryday

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

redm posted:

i like ur car

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i even like phone games

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

nobody speak posted:

i like ur car

what is it with everybody and my car

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Celluloid Sam posted:

i even like phone games

so does my mom ;)

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

redm posted:

what is it with everybody and my car

its green and thats c00l

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

mind the walrus posted:

, Metal Gear Solid 3, and even Metal Gear Solid 2 all throw you right into the action relatively early before making you sit through their infamous lengthy bullshit.

did you and I play the same metal gear solid 3?

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

nobody speak posted:

its green and thats c00l

we have to treat the planet with respect because if we dont it will probably gain sentience and like eat all of us or something you kno

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
did u marry the hooker yet or wat

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Junk posted:

did you and I play the same metal gear solid 3?

try to remember the basics of CQC

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
this is real splicing not internet memesplicing

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

nobody speak posted:

did u marry the hooker yet or wat

you will not speak about your mother like that around me young man

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
listen faggor dont come around my house no more unless ur into 311 or some animal poo poo like that ya hear

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

nobody speak posted:

listen faggor dont come around my house no more unless ur into 311 or some animal poo poo like that ya hear

no son of my mine is gonna jabber at me about their fruit loop white people trumpet music, you better get down with the clown if im expected to please your floppy mom

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
i am glad i have back end access too hahahahah

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
It's because you hate absolutely everything now OP, games are just a glaring example because you used to love them so much. But the "can't hold your attention for 2 hours" description applies to any hobby or activity you'd wanna try OP hth

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mp8a0ka7L8

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
not banned yet crazy

man i love death in vegas

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

redm posted:

do you want me to make you a good cubano sandwich or somethin? i lov cubano sandwiches

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hows it going dare if I ever come down to Toronto you wanna get a coffee some time dude l?

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Celluloid Sam posted:

hows it going dare if I ever come down to Toronto you wanna get a coffee some time dude l?

DO U HAVE THE LSD

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
who is dare?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

nobody speak posted:

DO U HAVE THE LSD

i havent had LSD in like a year I can find it likely though

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFld9Z585nY

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Gatekeeper posted:

A few years ago one of my friends had an Xbox 360 and he said I should play the halo game, I picked up the controller and had no idea what to do! It was so overwhelming :( I shot at i think lil bugs on the floor? I don't remember it was confusing

this story is anecdotal at best

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
so did i tell u about my famous cubano sandwiches?

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Jebediah posted:

Hey what about good RPG's on the 3DS?

I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening right now. It's my first SRPG and it's p good. Also I like to make the characters get married (which is something you can do in this game) bc it turns out I never grew out of playing with dolls. loving oops

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
i put lots of italian wine sausage in my cubano sandwiches which arent really cuban theyre from santa maria clocktower town region

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
It's not you . video games just suck right now.

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5nzwqj3utY

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bideo james

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLqMBLyWd8

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Jebediah posted:

What's your theory behind loving games when you're younger and then not finding a single title in Steam's vast library that can hold your attention past the 2hour refund time limit at 25+ (for reference I am 35)? I would say it's "less time, adulting takes over blah blah" but I have more free time now that I ever have.

Quit making excuses for being poor. You're not fooling anyone. Also, stop trying to rip off game companies by refunding everything, rear end.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

pewpe
wpewpewpepwpw

ew[epwpewpwep

peooepwowepowpoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless