Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
what % of men in public bathrooms wash hands please be honest i am curious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Weener Beater posted:

Ugh. The gym I use is filled with old men. They use the blow dryers to dry off their balls and rear end cracks, blowing feces particles, crabs and god knows what all over the locker room. The worst is when they douse their junk with baby powder and use the dryer. Blows a cloud of that noxious poo poo everywhere

Last time I was there one of the old farts had sat on the bench without putting a towel down. Left a poo poo stain on the bench.

Hell yeah, that's what I'm all about. Strutting naked in the L room.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

whoflungpoop posted:

We wash each others hands.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

a bone to pick posted:

lol how everybody is looking at the guy taking a picture like "what the gently caress are you doing?"

ya its actually pretty hosed up to take pictures of people taking a piss even if they are famous

taking cameras out in public restrooms good way to get your rear end stomped

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

whoflungpoop posted:

we just rinse our hands off with the hose between our legs

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

ya its actually pretty hosed up to take pictures of people taking a piss even if they are famous

taking cameras out in public restrooms good way to get your rear end stomped

in this case the guy probably ran out afterwards and no one could chase him down because they got comically stuck trying to exit the bathroom with their segways

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

emoji posted:

That style is normal in the US also and probably everywhere else as well.

Really normal? Because I've never seen them. Maybe it only exists on camping grounds and in the least civilized parts of the US?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

a bone to pick posted:

in this case the guy probably ran out afterwards and no one could chase him down because they got comically stuck trying to exit the bathroom with their segways

maybe they still got tracked down and are registered sex offenders now, that'd be pretty funny too

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I pissed next to a millionaire yesterday. The CEO of the company came by our office and we happened to piss at the same time.

I saw a bunch of higher-ups and executives hanging around the hallway outside the bathroom while I was on my way in for a piss. I walk in and the CEO at the urinals pissing.

He was sending mixed signals because he was pissing in the middle urinal, clearly an attempt to establish dominance, but I could hear that his stream was quite weak and anemic. Not sure what to make of him. Pissed next to him without incident. Would have foot-tapped any of the other executives for some HJ action, but I figured I'd leave him alone.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Well surely you must have gotten a glimpse of his millionaire peener, how big was it?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

Well surely you must have gotten a glimpse of his millionaire peener, how big was it?

Didn't risk a peak. Based on the sound of his stream it wouldn't have been very impressive. Or who knows? Maybe he was trying to piss with a gigantic boner. The opportunity is gone :qq:

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
just lol if you don't piss straight up in the air, catch it in your mouth, and spit it in the sink like a fish faced fountain

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Really normal? Because I've never seen them. Maybe it only exists on camping grounds and in the least civilized parts of the US?

It's cheaper and easier to clean and better for larger crowds, you'll typically see them in stadiums and parks. There's nothing really wrong with the design.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
piss into my butt

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.

XMNN posted:

then i realised the dandy warhols were playing and everything started working it was amazing

Dandys rule ok

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

whoflungpoop posted:

based on my informal observations, maybe 50%?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Zorodius posted:

Dandys rule ok

thank you for reading my boring story about pissing :)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Zorodius posted:

theres a strong possibility theyre just washing them because some one else is watching, the only way to know for sure is to observe them without being observed maybe set up a camera or hide in a bin or something?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Chinatown posted:

piss into my butt

can i stick my dick in it first or do i have to aim?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

XMNN posted:

theres a strong possibility theyre just washing them because some one else is watching, the only way to know for sure is to observe them without being observed maybe set up a camera or hide in a bin or something?

No one will suspect a thing!

e: Couldn't find a urinal costume

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont piss on my hands or get piss all over my pants

some people apparently do though so i guess they should wash their hands

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
At a party, as the cops were breaking it up, I once pissed into a toilet at the same time as a girl was pissing into the same toilet.

I consider it my magnum opus.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

guess you could say this guy was pretty PISSED :roflolmao: (british for drunk)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dont piss on my hands or get piss all over my pants

some people apparently do though so i guess they should wash their hands
gross

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
I got a free couple of beers from my local bar by suggesting that they pour the reject ice into the urinals.

"Why would we put it there, we pour it into the sink..."
"Because then people will pee onto the ice to melt it, instead of missing and pissing on the floor."

*Two days later.*

"Hey you were right, people piss on the floor way less so they can melt the ice."

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Neurosis posted:

at a conference i was at with a lot of senior executives and partners from law firms i got gently caress drunk and at an intermission pulled up to the crowded set of urinals and after unsaddling my genitals tried to break the ice by saying 'so, this is where the big knobs hang out, eh?' no takers, unfortunately

A buddy at work once pissed next to me and said what's going on, and I said "got my hands full at the moment" and it was pretty baller what can I say.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

whoflungpoop posted:

I always wait for an employee to wash my hands, just like the sign says.

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

Tyson Tomko posted:

got my hands full at the moment

holy poo poo...

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
haha its almost as if canada is stupider than the states cuz its beta? omg the sacrilege

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

This is loving awesome

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Zorodius posted:

oh wow thats higher than i would have thought :3: good for yall

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i think his methodology is flawed i would be impressed if its in the mid thirties

low teens if we're talking soap as well

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Zorodius posted:

You must piss with pretty scummy people.

It's about 95% with my observations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Why would you need to wash your hands after taking a piss? Jesus, it's not like there is some magical dick cooties that need to be removed every time you touch your penis.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
yeah and why the gently caress would I need to wash after wiping my rear end? its not like I'm directly touching my butt, that's what the paper is for.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

a bone to pick posted:

yeah and why the gently caress would I need to wash after wiping my rear end? its not like I'm directly touching my butt, that's what the paper is for.

You consider your dick as unsanitary as literal poo poo? Are you literally diseased or just figuratively?

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
im prepared to accept that many penises are relatively clean im just sceptical that they belong to people with that sort of lax attitude to personal hygiene

also you should wash your hands frequently anyway to help stop the spread of diseases and because there are some filthy fuckers out there wandering around rubbing their dirty paws all over things

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

And why the gently caress would you shower after getting drunk and falling asleep in a pig sty where the pigs spend all night loving your unconscious body and puking on your face? Pigs are just bacons after all! Bacons aren't dirty.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
if u cant be bothered to wash your hands i dont trust you to wash your dick basicaally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You consider your dick as unsanitary as literal poo poo? Are you literally diseased or just figuratively?

wtf dude I was agreeing with you, there's no need to wash your hands ever.

• Locked thread