Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

jBrereton posted:

I'd believe in "learning from/not repeating history" a lot more if white noise posters could look critically at their own post history and make it not poo poo going forwards.

It's one of the most bullshit sentences ever spoken because anyone who knows a bit about history knows people do the same dumb poo poo over and over again, getting incrementally more catastrophic results each time due to technology, until we exterminate ourselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

SweetKarma posted:

5 page essay

lol this dude's in middle school

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

lonesomedwarf posted:

edit i also heard a viking hosed a horse. can anyone comfirm

don't doxx me

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cigstomper58 posted:

The 1st Reich was traditional Rome. The 2nd Reich was the Holy Roman Empire. And the 3rd Reich was tragically snuffed out in its prime by some top tier level cyberbullying by the Allies to make Hitler commit suicide.

Lol nope 'traditional Rome' was still around by the time the HRE was formed (Eastern Roman Empire, what we call the Byzantine Empire today) so 1st Reich was HRE, 2nd was the German Empire (the one w/ Kaiser Wilhelm) and 3rd was Nazis. I really am a tremendous prick.

• Locked thread