Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Rhymenoserous posted:

free spea.... oh I see, you're retarded. Did someone impinge on your right to say friend of the family or something?

that's what you see when you go to the website the OP links lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

eonwe posted:

baited and outsmarted

flick3r
Apr 22, 2011

Akumos posted:

We aren’t a Goon group per se. Most our founders and members are Goons, but SA has gone to poo poo and we disagree with the culture it now has, so we are now more a group of dicks looking for other dicks. Our big thing is that we generally hate most Goons (Especially spergy whiney ones who care too much about social issues and being “nice”.) and value real free speech. No safe spaces up in this bitch. All we do is shitpost and talk bad about everyone. Also, occasionally we kill mans.

how do you kill mans when you're banned?

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

eonwe posted:

me seeing a new akumos post in the thread: :mrgw:

:same:

Robzilla
Jul 28, 2003

READ IT AND WEEP JEWBOY!
Fun Shoe

eonwe posted:

... I'm not pretending :negative:

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

eonwe posted:

*smears poo poo on face*

"ha ha made you smell it!"

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Robzilla posted:

... I'm not pretending :negative:

same

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Kimsemus posted:

i want you to know how much i enjoyed clicking that button btw

i bet it was the only time anyone's ever been happy to see your name on a server list

seeing him vac banned on steam was p. funny too

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Bonapartisan posted:

Server is down :(

excuses

a true gamer would power through and ascend into a higher plane of gaming in this difficult time

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

A Spider Covets posted:

excuses

a true gamer would power through and ascend into a higher plane of gaming in this difficult time

what do you think forums posting is? it's the end game friend.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

what do you think forums posting is? it's the end game friend.

:eyepop:

GoGoGadget
Apr 29, 2006

:yikes:

Longsaddle
Feb 2, 2006

"So I lied, I cheated, I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would."

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

https://www.pcgamesn.com/conan-exiles/conan-exiles-ama

quote:

The devs also want to work other players into the human sacrifice feature, which can earn you favour with the game's gods. "Similar to the way in which you capture thralls, we would like you to be able to drag players back to your altars and sacrifice them for a massive boost. We might also add specific killing equipment such as iron maidens etc. In addition we really want you to be able to harvest the heads of your foes and stick them on spikes outside and around your bases. Maybe even at some point... castration." At this news, Redditors immediately discussed their plans to surround their cities with a wall of severed penises.

Tempus Thales
May 11, 2012

Artwork by Tempus Thales

Kimsemus posted:

i want you to know how much i enjoyed clicking that button btw

You mean this button?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

Yikes. Looks like I'm not missing much

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Can't wait to make The Iron Throne out of penises

Taylor Swift
Feb 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jackard posted:

Yikes. Looks like I'm not missing much

I too hate fun

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Oh my :smithcloud:

Also someone please tell me what culture SA currently has, I registered 12 years ago and feel old and confused :corsair:

Longsaddle
Feb 2, 2006

"So I lied, I cheated, I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But most damning thing of all, I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again, I would."

Hammerstein posted:

Also someone please tell me what culture SA currently has, I registered 12 years ago and feel old and confused :corsair:

gently caress Goons

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
In the grim dark future of 2016, castration is the new tea-bagging.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

It's 2017.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Hammerstein posted:

Me too, buddy. My browser got closed mid-server restart and I've had the same deal going ever since.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Akumos posted:

sounds like you guys are simply mad i'm the superior griefing dick goon, lil baby has to resort to bans :^(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Please, Akumos. No more of this madness when you return.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hi VG. hows it goin! im just playin conan and setting my dick slider to max

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
As for the bmw versus non bmw thing? They aren't a clan that's not recruiting they are just avoiding creating a 100 man power team on a private server as that's not fun for anyone, we want pubbies to get in. As kim mentioned any goon in need isn't going to be left out in the cold. If and when funcom brings back official servers we are all on the same team.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Usenet Magic-User posted:

As for the bmw versus non bmw thing? They aren't a clan that's not recruiting they are just avoiding creating a 100 man power team on a private server as that's not fun for anyone, we want pubbies to get in. As kim mentioned any goon in need isn't going to be left out in the cold. If and when funcom brings back official servers we are all on the same team.

yea I think this is the important thing to remember. Yes, we could all be on the same side on the goon server (and generally speaking, we still are. its more of a friendly rivalry than anything). but if we are all in one big rear end clan then we're jsut going to poo poo all over everyone and then they wont come back

on an official server, we dont really particularly care about that, so it makes more sense

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

eonwe posted:

hi VG. hows it goin! im just playin conan and setting my dick slider to max

It is going awesomely! :D It's kind of amazing to see dick sliders in a video game. Considering when I was a kid adults were always going on about how rude video games were!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah, its a brave new world

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

I laughed incredibly hard when I first went swimming and saw like my character's entire vagina, but the first thing I had to craft after that was pants regardless of how funny it was.

I'm told the dudes have giant buttholes, but I haven't made a guy yet.

gaming!!

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

VideoGames posted:

It is going awesomely! :D It's kind of amazing to see dick sliders in a video game. Considering when I was a kid adults were always going on about how rude video games were!

The old elder scrolls games (Think daggerfall) had nudity, and it wasn't that rare to have a bit in games. poo poo didn't start getting puritan till the jack thomson era (late 90's and on) and now the damage is slowly being undone.

Like when the whole hot coffee thing went down, people making a giant deal out of it despite all the awful poo poo GTA games get the main character up to seemed so absolutely stupid.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The first thing my wife saw in this game was the giant floppy dicks and the swimming animation. I don't think she is a fan.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

dude who is gonna email feedback, two things:

1. it sucks six ways to sunday that not only is there no confirmation to reset your learned recipes but also it takes your religion which will then take 50 points to regain (I thought i was resetting the search field)

2. bows/arrows hit with all the momentum of a wet fart at a stupidly short range. either a little more oomph or a little more reach would be ace

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

The first thing my wife saw in this game was the giant floppy dicks and the swimming animation. I don't think she is a fan.

Mine bought the game because she wants to build a max dong dude and just stand awkwardly next to people.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
When I showed her that you can drag the donger through the sand she exclaimed ''gross! What is wrong with you? Why do you enjoy running around without pants?''

I lied and told her pants are hard to get.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Snatch Duster posted:

When I showed her that you can drag the donger through the sand she exclaimed ''gross! What is wrong with you? Why do you enjoy running around without pants?''

Mine knows me far too well to ask this kind of question.

Killer-of-Lawyers
Apr 22, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
To feel the wind in your hair, duh.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.

Snatch Duster posted:

I lied and told her pants are hard to get.

one of my goals is to get the heavy armor and run around with that and no pants in pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
I'm a loving idiot....

I trusted the review on Comparegamehosting.com, but now I looked up other sites and it seems Survivalservers.com is one of the worst solutions you can opt for.

Hammerstein fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Feb 6, 2017

• Locked thread