Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

It's super early access but going in a good direction just hold off for a few months.

By a few months you meant three days right? :sweatdrop: sure hope this will run on my junkyard-level rig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
I'm totally in for a chillax goon server so I can check out other peoples houses and shoot the breeze on a (presumably?) global chat :thumbsup:

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006

Kimsemus posted:

The goon server is almost up. It's in the last step of updating the server-side files.

We've had to reverse engineer almost everything to get around FunCom's Linux restriction. It'll be up. You can rent a server if you want to but patience will pay off.

Any ETA on this? Just curious if 'almost up' means 4 hours or like a few days :o

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah, jonesing hard over here :D I'd also be up for that EU server you mentioned, Hammerstein!

(also, you have a good name there)

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
Hammerstein/(other EU goons?) I hope your server stuff works out so I can join y'all!

I've been busy troubleshooting my computer for the past 30+ hours straight so I haven't been able to play any yet but the whole drama thing in the thread already combined with preferring nice and chill people means I'll probably head for your servers instead :)

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
Do we even know NPC spawn camps are permanent? Maybe they vanish now and then and get spawned in a different locations (as long as its outside the claim radius)?

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
EU server would probably be good for those of us of that persuasion! Maybe with like a [Chill Server] or something tag next to it.

PROTIP: If you die in a shallow river so your corpse is just underneath the surface of the water you won't be able to loot it. Great thing to discover at 7 am :c

Sapphira fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Feb 8, 2017

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006

GoGoGadget posted:

There already I'd one. Hammerstein is hosting the EU server. We certainly don't need even more goon servers to splinter the population...we already have like what, 5?

Anyway plenty of EU players play on Kimsemus's US server without too much trouble.

I meant putting Hammersteins EU server in the OP :)

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
I don't suppose anyone has found out any info what the actual time and factors for Thrall breaking are yet? It'd be nice to know how much food I still need to put in etc.

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006

Martout posted:

Patch coming out soonish, hopefully this week:

Some great stuff in there. The rhino fix will be super welcome around my base.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sapphira
Apr 7, 2006
That big patch already hit, get playing! :woop:

• Locked thread