Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Relationships

For Sale

Sold out!

Sold

quote:

Vitreloy is awesome, and you take every chance you get to hang out with them.

"Wait, so that metal is infused to your skin? And you're telling me your eye glows in the dark? That's.... that's... that's SO AWESOME!!! I don't know why you'd ever think I'd be turned off by that, I'm actually kinda jealous! I wish my eyes glowed in the dark. Hey, do you wanna go out for ice cream? My treat!"

quote:

You’ve got to prove yourself to Feijiang before you feel like a real hero.

"Soft? You think I'm soft!?"

Can you believe her? Calling me soft? What's that supposed to mean, huh!? Does she think I can't hold my own in a fight, that all I'm going to do is hold the whole team back, is that it!? Yea, well, hey, guess what, have you heard of a guy called Metalhead? I was the one who took him out! Okay sure, I was just distracting him until a bunch of other heroes came, but still! I helped!

"Fine! You know what? I nominate myself as team leader! And I bet I can do a better job at it too!"

...Wait. Did I actually just say that?

Influence

quote:

You are so excited to be here. Give Influence over you to three of your teammates

Vitreloy: I know I can never truly understand how he feels, my problems are nowhere near as big as his, but I do know that nobody should ever feel like an outcast. Underneath all that angst and brooding, he's a good person, and I want to help him realize that. I'll show him the only monster around here are my monster hugs!

...That... that sounded better in my head.

Feijiang: I did it. I really had to go and do that, didn't I? I had to challenge the most head-strong, hyper-competitive member of our team, and it's too late to take any of that back now.

Why can't my powers be take back the stupid words that come out of my mouth?

The Tunneler: He's just so much fun to be around! I try not to badger him too much about Chthonia, but I just can't help it sometimes! It just sounds like such an interesting place, and I'd love to go there one day. I'll bet I can get lots of great photos for my scrapbook, too!

Team Leader and Team Name

I feel bad for putting him on the spot, but I'm going to cast my vote in on Vitreloy. I mean, sure, he has that whole brooding thing going on, and he's a little too attached to his brother, but I really feel like he can do it, even if he doesn't believe that he can.

Nevermind. I had to go and nominate myself because I couldn't shut my big stupid mouth up. Good going me!

As for team name, look, don't ask me. I called myself Ghost, Ghost, because I can turn my body intangible... like... a ghost. I'll probably just name the team, I dunno, Super Wonder Friends or something that's just as lame and embarrassing.

Team Pose

Doing a V-Pose while winking excitedly at the camera, all while giving a great big bright smile.

When We First Came Together

quote:

We found signs that this incident was just the start of something bigger. What were the signs?

I just want to point out, that whole lab thing? It wasn't my fault this time (partially)! I mean, aside from all the collateral damage and everything being on fire and and the wrecked buildings, we saved the day and nobody died! That counts for something, right?

Ahem. That aside, I couldn't really leave things as they are. People still needed our help, and that's what heroes do, right? It doesn't matter if there aren't any bad guys left to fight, a heroes work is never done!

That's when I noticed it. Underneath a piece of rubble. It was a piece of paper with... an eye symbol?

There was something... familiar about it? I've seen this before? But where?

That's when that sinking feeling when you've slowly realized something terrible sets in.

I know this symbol. It was in one of Mom's files.

This is the sign of the Eclipse.

No. That's just... that can't... Nobody's seen them for 15 years. Mom... Mom took care of them. There's no way they could be the same organization... right?

I folded up the paper and pocketed it. I don't if they're the same people or not, but this, this can't be good. I have a bad feeling about this, and I just hope that I'm wrong and this is just some prank.

Please please let this just be a prank.

OOC: Oh btw, how are you all making those big fancy fonts for your names?
Edit: Got it!

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Sep 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Theantero posted:

Thinking Ghost here because she's a cutie!

I'm okay with this. Let's get some awkward teen drama up in here. :v:

Scarlettsmiles posted:

Interested in

Hanging out with Ghost, be awesome for Vitreloy to have someone he can have as a friend

You got it! Since it looks like Ghost hangs out with Vitreloy a lot, it might make sense that she would be there for him when he was at his lowest. She'd probably try to cheer him up and stop him from brooding for at least one day.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Takanago posted:

To Give Away

_______________ is your rival. They tried to control you at a crucial moment.

If Spark doesn't want it, then I'm going to put in my bid for this. It goes well with what I came up with for Ghost's relationship to Feijiang, and I can totally imagine her blurting out "Fine! Well you know what? I nominate MYSELF as team leader! And I bet I can do a better job at it, too!" (Which also means I'll have to modify my leader vote if people are okay with that).

Plus I just find the idea of a one-sided rivarly really funny. :v:

If Ferrosol wants it though, they're free to take it.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 18, 2016

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Team Pose Positions!

Starting from left to right;

Spark stands a bit further to the left, slightly separated from the rest of the team. She flicks her wrist out and on her upward palm constructs of flame appear, first a question mark, then a rose and then some complicated symbol that she looks vaguely disturbed by.

Tunneler stands on the opposite side of Clatterclaws, claws united in a clapping motion, looking positively elated.

Clatterclaw stands next to Ghost on her left, a fairly confident but non-smug smile on her face, arms crossed and her claws hanging to the sides from the sleeves of her cloak that is hung over her shoulders. Miss Wraith can be seen behind her, partially obscured as she peeks at the camera.

Meanwhile, Ghost, the one the team chose as their leader, stands in the middle, making a V-Sign pose while winking excitedly at the camera, all while giving a great big bright smile.

Vitreloy stands slightly to the back, putting him between Ghost and Feijing, liquid metal floating in his transformed hand and his little avian friend sitting on hi bark covered shoulder.

Lastly, Feijiang stands on the far right of the group, holding one of her axes in the air and the other towards the ground. She casts a fiery eye towards the camera, and grins wildly.

Team Name

We had to decide between three names: Super Wonder Friends (Ghost cannot believe this actually got picked as a serious answer), The Unstoppables, The Valkyries, or Peace Keepers. After a while and a lot of thinking, the team decided to just mash (most) of the names together to make The Unstoppable Wonder Valkyries.

Ghost had to apologize profusely to Vitreloy that they couldn't find a way to fit Peace Keepers, but she assures him that the name was still really cool.

Tardzilla fucked around with this message at 11:05 on Sep 23, 2016

• Locked thread