Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm making this thread in order to get GBS's opinion on giving pets drugs and what music their pets like to listen to.

I had a (dwarf) bunny rabbit who really loved old school hip hop. When i put such music on, he would come out of his hiding hole and listen intently, and move around/chew food to the rhythm. If I put on dubstep he would get angry and try his best to get away from the noise, or act aggresively.

I blew some weed vapor from my volcano to him and he was like wtf is that and ran away, I did it again and this time he got more curious and started smelling it then he pretty much shoved his nose in my mouth and inhaled hard. He became very happy and playful, running around everywhere although he would trip over his own feet more often than usual. Whenever I would offer him weed vapor he gladly stuck his nose in my mouth from then on. Which was not very often cause I'm a cheapskate and wanted the weed to myself. Now that he's dead from an infection I regret not getting him high more often.

I now have a kitten. I'm not giving drugs to an immature animal but as far as I can tell she likes house, trance, modern hip-hop and doom metal. Although I'm not really sure about it since it's very hard to tell with her, but I swear she was moving in rythm with house and hip-hop music at least, and certainly paying attention to it. Meanwhile she totally ignores dubstep and rock so I think she doesn't like those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Giving people drugs is pretty cool so I don't see why it wouldn't be for pets.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Giving people drugs is pretty cool so I don't see why it wouldn't be for pets.

According to pet island it's the worst thing ever

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Dogs would probably love Jenkem.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Zidrooner posted:

They are all retarded though, not the best resource for advice.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
my cat isn't into music, but he does enjoy videos of birds I queue up on Youtube

you gotta find the ones specifically intended for cats. They can't handle a bunch of fancy angle changes; they lose the thread of the plot.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Zidrooner posted:

Pet island home of the goon who stomped a kitten to death and the goonette who cooked her bird alive.

Yes they are who we should listen to.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
if you can get the little fuzzer lit on catnip I don't see the problem with weed

LT56
Sep 9, 2016

by Smythe

Nooner posted:

Pet island home of the goon who stomped a kitten to death and the goonette who cooked her bird alive.

Yes they are who we should listen to.

I try hard in school and I try hard in lyfe. Play hard win hard no? So why bring up animal killings? Let's be more sensitive and gentle here.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

They are all retarded though, not the best resource for advice.
they are one of the goon hivemind holdouts

DISSENTING OPINIONS ARE VERBOTTEN AND DOWNVOTED, yah

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
like when this forum brainwashed me into believing DnD 4th edition was good and great

gently caress you forum

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
also, ozma

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i think i made my dog using these two songs and a skateboard in residential annexed toronto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG8k4IYIgvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNwPCrFKXBk

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

DOMDOM posted:

like when this forum brainwashed me into believing DnD 4th edition was good and great

gently caress you forum

2nd ed. seems like the obvious choice

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
My dog seems to really like Behemoth, and I once had a cat that was into Van Halen.

PS. Don't give your pets the drugs, it's a waste of good drugs.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
some dogs get ptsd and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfH_jBNPRyU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_JcjfoTTAQ

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
What's the best animal to get high with? I feel like it would be a sloth. Maybe a monkey. Let's get to the bottom of this question.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
^^^^monkey would probably be the most fun/dangerous

pants cat posted:

My dog seems to really like Behemoth, and I once had a cat that was into Van Halen.

Ah yes, my parents briefly had a dog and he liked death metal, forgot about that. I guess dogs are hardcore like that.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

They make wine for your cat now.

So give them that then listen to Wesley Willis.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I'm pretty sure marijuana is toxic to rabbits and they don't have THC receptors and it's just running around because it is poisoned but good job idiot stoner.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roylicious posted:

I'm pretty sure marijuana is toxic to rabbits and they don't have THC receptors and it's just running around because it is poisoned but good job idiot stoner.

I dunno where you're getting that from. Cursory googling reveals this article which shows THC is active in rabbits http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0091305775901446
There's also other articles which talk about rabbits' cannabinoid receptors so you're dead wrong.

If it was just poisoned I don't think the bunny would have come back for seconds, he would have just been like gtfo out of my face with that poo poo.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
my dad is my spotter is the greatest domesticated dog drug album ever

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lol

graham cracker
Mar 8, 2004

"There is no God! Right, Mama?"

"True."

Zidrooner posted:

I had a (dwarf) bunny rabbit who really loved old school hip hop.

I read this, laughed, made this post, and peaced the gently caress out.

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Marky Marx posted:

I read this, laughed, made this post, and peaced the gently caress out.

Yeah it always made laugh when the cute little ball of fuzz was visibly enjoying the violent lyrics of N.W.A, Ice Cube and Biggie Smalls

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

You're a total loving loser who has never said anything intelligent in all your years here. Why the gently caress would anyone believe anything you say? Just like run that one through your head for 10 seconds. Then you can go lie down for an hour.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

You're a total loving loser who has never said anything intelligent in all your years here. Why the gently caress would anyone believe anything you say? Just like run that one through your head for 10 seconds. Then you can go lie down for an hour.

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my pug t-rexcellent eats all my mushrooms

his fav band is coheed & cambria

he is a good boy

• Locked thread