Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If you need me to claim so that Im not a lynch target I can but it's pretty underwhelming and really doesn't help clear me. I thought Crenk was a goos catch but lying to throw off scum seems p reasonable to me.

I don't think AN is scum because her defense is p solid.

IS is a null read for me but I have town feelings for him.

Right now I would like to murder dok, dongs or jimson.

Hey dongs, are you scum or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Ughhh that's not what I said. I said it's a useless post which could easily be faked. Ok pretend I'm scum and I say "hey I have all these cops but oh darn I only got results on a lightning rod and a dead person" - it's just convenient is all

It kinda is? I mean, here is your post:

And what about your other toppings? I'm not rolefishing but this post is conveniently devoid of information

You are saying the post has no info. I've proven you wrong on this point. It turns out it HAD info. Info that should have prevented you from voting for Tired Moritz or(I forget timing) caused you to remove your vote. It also had exactly the info I asked for. He was answering my request. Nothing about that post was scummy, imho.

Keep in mind you also provided no info yourself at that point. Very scummy.

I'm not saying IS is for sure town, but your reasoning for voting him is SUPER suspect. And your vote for Tired Moritz was ALSO SUPER suspect.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

If you need me to claim so that Im not a lynch target I can but it's pretty underwhelming and really doesn't help clear me. I thought Crenk was a goos catch but lying to throw off scum seems p reasonable to me.

I don't think AN is scum because her defense is p solid.

IS is a null read for me but I have town feelings for him.

Right now I would like to murder dok, dongs or jimson.

Hey dongs, are you scum or what

It would help me if you claimed. But if you think there is a good reason not to, I'm not going to push it.

Can you tell us why you'd like to murder those three?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

It would help me if you claimed. But if you think there is a good reason not to, I'm not going to push it.

Can you tell us why you'd like to murder those three?

Sure, Dok has been fishy all game I have been suspicious of her since early on

Jimson - you stated it pretty eloquently: either he is scum or we dont want him anywhere near mylo or lylo either way TOWN WINS :woop:

Dongs - his play is off. He hasn't pushed my lynch at all and just basically pops in and complains or throws a drive by vote.

Of the three I would prefer dok first, so actually let me throw this down real quick

##vote Dok

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
I am going to a trivia night in a minute and my access to my phone will be limited. I will try to check in during breaks, but I am also planning on drinking a lot so who knows how good my replies will be. Going to put my thoughts on everyone here as a reminder to myself.

Only people in the game I'm leaning town on are KB, TM, and Chaos.
Need to reread moat and IS, but I remember getting scummy feelings off of them before.
Dok is pinging me a lot less than before, but I would still vote for them if that was the only choice.
I'm not liking Dongs the last couple days, would be comfortable putting my vote there.
Jimson has been scummy, but that could be his meta, I guess (like Anarc). FWIW I dislike this argument.

Jimson and KB, how many shots were your lie detectors?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Crenk. posted:

I am going to a trivia night in a minute and my access to my phone will be limited. I will try to check in during breaks, but I am also planning on drinking a lot so who knows how good my replies will be. Going to put my thoughts on everyone here as a reminder to myself.

Need to reread moat and IS, but I remember getting scummy feelings off of them before.
Dok is pinging me a lot less than before, but I would still vote for them if that was the only choice.
I'm not liking Dongs the last couple days, would be comfortable putting my vote there.
Jimson has been scummy, but that could be his meta, I guess (like Anarc). FWIW I dislike this argument.

I had 2.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Did any of you lie detector detect this?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Did any of you lie detector detect this?

Nope. Good thing I didn't since it would have been a waste.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Crenk. posted:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Nope. Good thing I didn't since it would have been a waste.

Why would it be a waste?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Why would it be a waste?

IS copped him as town. My two uses went to catching scum Keane in a lie and catching scum Pig in a lie.

I am getting frustrated with the lack of reading in this thread, going to take a break.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

IS copped him as town. My two uses went to catching scum Keane in a lie and catching scum Pig in a lie.

I am getting frustrated with the lack of reading in this thread, going to take a break.

Oh that's right sorry I forgot about ISs cop claim

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
I am 2-shot hider. I have used one of these shots. That is all I have to offer I am afraid.

:eng99:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also dongs I see you posting in the discussion thread about the Pope answer my question plainly- are you scum?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Crenk. (3): IllegallySober, JimsonTheBetrayer, King Burgundy, dongsbot 9000, King Burgundy
Moatillata (1): Tired Moritz
Doktor Per (1): Moatillata
IllegallySober (1): AnonymousNarcotics
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): IllegallySober, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, King Burgundy, King Burgundy
Tired Moritz (0): AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, AnonymousNarcotics
King Burgundy (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
AnonymousNarcotics (0): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000

Not Voting (3): chaoslord, Crenk., Doktor Per

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Moatillata posted:

Also dongs I see you posting in the discussion thread about the Pope answer my question plainly- are you scum?

nah

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

I voted u over pope btw

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

thank u

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
If anyone wants to lie detect me, I'll make an I am Town post in a second.

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
I am town.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Hey sorry everyone. Between getting confirmed town and the lightning rod taking away some of the fun of role madness (personal opinion!) and work, I just did not feel up to posting in this.

I'll try to read and post some tonight but after spending the last 11 hours on the plant floor I absolutely feel like dog crap.

I'm happy to claim if need be although it might be best to hold off in case we can trip anyone else up. If a majority of folks have already claimed just say so and I'll get that done. Least I can do.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Uh sorry. My internet died for a bit. I can confirmed what Dok said about me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Updated:

N1 action list:

AN -- Bus drove
Bigup -- Docced me, rod'd to TM
CPig -- scum kill or watch
Chaos
Dok -- Claims rolecop on TM and shares an ability with him.
Dong
Dragon -- scum kill or roleblock
IS -- Tried to cop Pig, but copped TM thanks to rod.
Me -- Watched Self, lightning rod'd to TM

People I didn't see:
Crenk. -- claims nexus success
Gulag -- flipped town jailer/vig/lover, obviously didn't use
Jimson -- claims didn't use ability
Moat
Somber -- flipped town cuddleproof/vig/lover
Tired - Lightning Rod

N2 actions:
I don't think Pig would have lied about this, this is what he claimed he saw moving:

Anon -- bus drove dok and pig but not really, rod
Cpig - watching
chaos
Crenk - Rolecopped TM
dongs

Bigup not seen but supposedly ninja doc'd me.
Me - nothing
Dok - nothing

N3 actions:
IS - cop Bigup
Dong - Vig Bigup
Crenk - doc KB
Jimson - doc KB
Anon - inherited watcher from pig
Me - nothing
Dok - nothing

Unassociated claims:
Moat - 2 shot hider, 1 shot used
Dok and Tired - Roleblockers

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
KB, what do you think of a vote for dongs?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Crenk. posted:

KB, what do you think of a vote for dongs?

I'd need to reread. I'll admit I was about to post something like, "if I die tonight like I expect, make sure dongs doesn't get away with not claiming later". It certainly feels like something scum would do. Hold out on claiming what he did so he doesn't get caught in a lie like his buddy Dragon did.

I still think Jimson is scarier as time goes on though, since he won't use any kind of logic or reading to come at a vote. He'll just do whatever. And I still think several other people are scummier sans reread.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

Hey sorry everyone. Between getting confirmed town and the lightning rod taking away some of the fun of role madness (personal opinion!) and work, I just did not feel up to posting in this.

I'll try to read and post some tonight but after spending the last 11 hours on the plant floor I absolutely feel like dog crap.

I'm happy to claim if need be although it might be best to hold off in case we can trip anyone else up. If a majority of folks have already claimed just say so and I'll get that done. Least I can do.

BTW, I would say don't claim until Dongs does at this point.

We still have almost 2 RL days left in this day I think if you can manage to get some reads in at some point and point out the scum.

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016

King Burgundy posted:

I'd need to reread. I'll admit I was about to post something like, "if I die tonight like I expect, make sure dongs doesn't get away with not claiming later". It certainly feels like something scum would do. Hold out on claiming what he did so he doesn't get caught in a lie like his buddy Dragon did.

I still think Jimson is scarier as time goes on though, since he won't use any kind of logic or reading to come at a vote. He'll just do whatever. And I still think several other people are scummier sans reread.

I agree, Jimson's apathetic smokescreening is as big a threat to the town as any skillful scum play likely would be. I certainly could read into nearly player in this game and find something suspicious, but Dongs in particular is currently grabbing me. The players who experienced the most pressure are largely gone; with so much silence, I hope we can still attempt to pressure some of the players remaining in the game. All of the defensiveness on the part of (at least a few) players who must be town is very odd, and is beginning to make everyone seem entirely too scummy to me. We have days to spare before deadline, I am hoping tomorrow will bring more posts out.

I've never played Mafia online before, only personally and among friends. It's been a learning experience, and I'm excited to do it again.

Crenk.
Sep 18, 2016
I am going to leave a vote before I go to bed, if only so we can see more posts. ##vote dongs

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I still have a couple of things I'd like to re-read and I think I've developed most of a case on one person but I'm going to sleep on it and go back over it again before I post. We do still have time (assuming there's no more day-vigs floating around that off me before I post again). :)

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

you guys are really bad at this game

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Pretty much everyone except KB has been really scummy today so I don't even know which way to lean

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
im the purest pizza

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Who them scum

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Crenk. (3): IllegallySober, JimsonTheBetrayer, King Burgundy, dongsbot 9000, King Burgundy
Moatillata (1): Tired Moritz
Doktor Per (1): Moatillata
IllegallySober (1): AnonymousNarcotics
dongsbot 9000 (1): Crenk.
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): IllegallySober, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, King Burgundy, King Burgundy
Tired Moritz (0): AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, AnonymousNarcotics
King Burgundy (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
AnonymousNarcotics (0): dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000

Not Voting (2): chaoslord, Doktor Per

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 6 hours.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It's you.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't really see crenk as scum

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I don't really see crenk as scum

I believed his story about the doc charges. So definitely don't think he is scum for that.

The people voting him all voted for that reason.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

how are there still 10 ppl alive

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wait jimbo lied its jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012