Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Search your feelings pizza thread you know it be true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

You know what I think this is what we should do. Reverse order

##vote dongs

You believe this post?

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Oh? You're a tracker? How many shots?

I didn't move last night bc I had a family emergency and didn't submit an action in time

The one where she was supposedly lied about and yet didn't vote the person doing the lying?

I realize you have spent a lot of time proclaiming AN as town, but you can let that go, it's ok.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

You believe this post?

The one where she was supposedly lied about and yet didn't vote the person doing the lying?

I realize you have spent a lot of time proclaiming AN as town, but you can let that go, it's ok.

Lack of vote doesn't make the accusation less legitimate imo she needs to put more out there tho

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also dongs has been pinging me all game and he claimed a night vig in the same fashion as he did today to claim AN as scum

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
If AN doesn't put more out tho I will switch my vote

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Lack of vote doesn't make the accusation less legitimate imo she needs to put more out there tho

This is nonsense, imho. You don't just shrug off someone lying about you if you know you are town. No accusations of lying directly, just questions and a spoilered reason they couldn't be true. I might be seeing what I want to see given how nonsensical her actions have been, but I doubt it.

Honestly, your supporting AN over dong here is making me super paranoid about your clear.

I'm wondering if there are in fact 2 scum left. And they are AN and Moat. And somehow through bus driving or nexus or what have you, Moat moved the cop.

If AN flips scum and the game doesn't end? Going after you next.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

This is nonsense, imho. You don't just shrug off someone lying about you if you know you are town. No accusations of lying directly, just questions and a spoilered reason they couldn't be true. I might be seeing what I want to see given how nonsensical her actions have been, but I doubt it.

Honestly, your supporting AN over dong here is making me super paranoid about your clear.

I'm wondering if there are in fact 2 scum left. And they are AN and Moat. And somehow through bus driving or nexus or what have you, Moat moved the cop.

If AN flips scum and the game doesn't end? Going after you next.

I would never defend a scum bro like that KB c'mon son.

After reflection, the problem may be that I am trying to make reality fit into my theory.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
you are truly putrid at mafia

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
If you ever see me play mafia, I almost never vote right away. Conversation is more productive than votes right now. The day just started, we have plenty of time.

Of course I'm going to be voting dongs. I already outed him as scum yesterday and was voting him.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If you ever see me play mafia, I almost never vote right away. Conversation is more productive than votes right now. The day just started, we have plenty of time.

Of course I'm going to be voting dongs. I already outed him as scum yesterday and was voting him.

Uh huh. What's his motivation for framing you? How is he going to win?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Conversation is more productive than votes right now.

BTW, this is extra funny.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

You spent most of yesterday pushing a lynch on me.

Let's look back at how you outed dongs as scum:

##vote dongs this is def the scum

he jumps from vote to vote
like a guy sinking with his boat

Very nice case.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Still, it's a whole lot of words just to say that you only got information on confirmed town.

I said I'm all but mod confirmed because based on who flipped scum it would be a hell of a gambit for them to be bussing me with how hard they pushed for my lynch. Keane was about to get lynched and him and cpig just attacked the person who always comes off scummy and almost got me killed instead. Cpig even went as far as claiming a bogus cop on me. Why would he do this if I were actually scum?

As for my night actions, n1 I used bus drive on two people I chose by rng. That was obviously useless bc of the lightning rod. N2 I bus drove cpig and dok per. I thought cpig was gonna try to kill him and hoped it would reflect back on him. N3 I chose to inherit cpig's watcher ability

I was going to post on this earlier too because I was reading back through your posts, but I also find it really interesting that in the same post you call me out as scummy for only having information on confirmed town, and then provide information on your own actions which boils down to "whoops, bus drove people N1 and N2 while the lightning rod was out, and N3 I did something visible only to myself." Like, it's the same exact thing the entirety of your case on me was based on.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

AnonymousNarcotics (3): got some chores tonight, IllegallySober, Doktor Per
got some chores tonight (1): Moatillata

Not Voting (4): AnonymousNarcotics, Crenk., King Burgundy, Tired Moritz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I guess the only person that hasn't posted this day is Crenk. And I'm not really expecting that to happen at this point.

Hopefully he didn't die in RL or something.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote AN

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
What's the rush KB?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
How did it happen that everyone turned against me?

I am constantly seen as scummy. It's why I don't play mafia anymore. I'm mislynched in almost every single game. I'm really surprised I've even lasted this long.

Do you guys think keane and cpig (confirmed scum) would try to get me killed if I were scum with them? What would be the point?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

IllegallySober posted:

You spent most of yesterday pushing a lynch on me.

Let's look back at how you outed dongs as scum:

Very nice case.

A) nice omgus

B) if you don't lynch me tonight I'll write up a real case on dongs tmrw. I've thought he was scummy for days but it's hard to put into words

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

What's the rush KB?

Everyone has posted except for the person who didn't even show up yesterday. What is going to change? No one is even saying anything that is in any way useful. Are you planning on rereading the thread and generating cases or something? Let me know if you need some time and I'll be sure to hop off.

Feel free to prolong it for a couple days, if you want. But for example look at this:

I'll write up a real case on dongs tmrw. I've thought he was scummy for days but it's hard to put into words

How many times has she said something like this and never followed through now? At least a couple right?

And this is another time she's come back to the thread after I've asked her a direct question and she's ignored it completely. Sometimes I've asked something multiple times and then she has finally responded. As a reminder, this was the question:

King Burgundy posted:

It's not even like there were a ton of posts, she can't have missed it. Maybe she has me on ignore? Who knows.

If you want to reread the thread, you'll see multiple examples of this. I have tons I could say to her most recent posts, but I'm done engaging with her in this game. It's like speaking into the void. I'm really hoping she flips scum as expected, because then it will at least explain this wackiness as a deliberate scum strat.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

A) nice omgus

B) if you don't lynch me tonight I'll write up a real case on dongs tmrw. I've thought he was scummy for days but it's hard to put into words

Okay, I'll give you the chance.

##unvote

Not saying I'll agree, or that I won't ultimately vote you, but go ahead and make your case.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

King Burgundy posted:

I can't prove to you all that I didn't move last night. But bc I have the watcher ability it is physically possible that I visited chaos. That's a great excuse for framing. Oops she must have just watched him or she had another shot of bus driver. There's tons of excuses he could come up with for why he saw me visit chaos once I flip town.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Probably telling us exactly what happened in the doc

got some chores tonight posted:

do you guys think maybe dragon is scum keane tried to bus when he felt like he was going down and he made a note in scumdoc that he was gonna do it but dragon came online and read that note at that instant and wrote a note

just a thought it was on the page my brutal owning of keane was on so i saw it im not really convinced by it just bringing it up in a helpful mafia manner

I'm totally town look at all my effort

actually me neither it should be obvious im town i caught dragonatrix with post analysis and also strategy even if everyone is giving the credit to king bubu

Makes a legitimate vote

i just remembered doktor per posted really bad d1 so im going to vote him now ##vote doktor per

Takes back the reasoning but doesn't unvote

upon further review, it isnt as egregious as initially recalled but he voted for my dear departed friend gulagdolls rip

The beginning of him tunneling me with an absurd statement and vote. He also tunneled IS for the last few days.

iunno whos alive in this game ill just ##vote anonymous narcotics

Here's what I think after putting it all together. From the beginning, dongs was willing to bus his scumbros. He never made one comment on the big fight going on with keane, all he did was throw down a vote. Then he went after dragon, but never actually made a good case. He just came up with some stuff about keane bussing dragon. I think he wanted to get the town cred since he wasn't helpful in the keane lynch. Never made one comment about cpig, but voted him, exactly how he acted with keane. Since then he hasn't committed to any case. He's made these short one sentence cases and voted, then moved on when no one else bit. He also focused a lot on night actions and not post analysis (fake content)

##Vote dongs for a better tomorrow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
this is pathetic

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I can't prove to you all that I didn't move last night. But bc I have the watcher ability it is physically possible that I visited chaos. That's a great excuse for framing. Oops she must have just watched him or she had another shot of bus driver. There's tons of excuses he could come up with for why he saw me visit chaos once I flip town.

Here's the thing. If you ARE town, and dongs is playing a gambit as scum, then you should be happy everyone wants to vote you now because when you do flip town we simply vote dongs out and you still win with us.

I don't really think that's what going to happen, though. Unless there are multiple scum left in the game I don't see how this makes sense as a scum gambit. I suspect dongs is telling the truth here unless you can come up with a better scenario where a scum dongs finds a way to win by lying about you visiting chaoslord.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
where the gently caress is crenk

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Tired Moritz posted:

where the gently caress is crenk

I also believe that Crenk is probably the reason Asiina extended the deadline for night actions- not AN's claim.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

My day tomorrow could be pretty unpredictable so I'm putting my vote back where it was in case for some reason I can't make it back before deadline. ##vote AnonymousNarcotics

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm at -1 so I guess I'll claim my 3rd ability. I'm lynchproof. So if you want to waste a lynch, go ahead. But I won't die.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 5

AnonymousNarcotics (4): got some chores tonight, IllegallySober, Doktor Per, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, IllegallySober
got some chores tonight (2): Moatillata, AnonymousNarcotics

Not Voting (2): Crenk., Tired Moritz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

What's the rush KB?

Note that Moat hasn't posted at all in the day+ since this post. He didn't need more time to do anything, he was just stalling.

A reminder that if AN flips scum and the game doesn't end, go after Moat next.

He's probably not going to hammer his scum buddy at his point and Crenk is apparently gone. So it's up to you to finish this Tired.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
what about dongs tho? If AN flip town, he must be maf or framed, right?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

what about dongs tho? If AN flip town, he must be maf or framed, right?

Yeah, if AN flips town, then Dongs would be scum I guess. Can't really frame against a tracker. So he would have lied about AN moving, straight up.

I don't find that possibility very likely, since I don't see how he wins at this point.

Either way, it is pretty clear which way we need to go tomorrow if the game doesn't end with AN's cuddle.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Uh, I'll wait until more posting comes up, if there isnt any other comments within three hours. I'll probably vote AN

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Tired Moritz posted:

Uh, I'll wait until more posting comes up, if there isnt any other comments within three hours. I'll probably vote AN

I don't really think there's a ton left for anyone to say.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Note that Moat hasn't posted at all in the day+ since this post. He didn't need more time to do anything, he was just stalling.

A reminder that if AN flips scum and the game doesn't end, go after Moat next.

He's probably not going to hammer his scum buddy at his point and Crenk is apparently gone. So it's up to you to finish this Tired.

Lame

##vote anarc

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Also I think it would be profoundly not smart to go after me instead of the person who lied about a tracker claim

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

AnonymousNarcotics (5): got some chores tonight, IllegallySober, Doktor Per, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, IllegallySober, Moatillata
got some chores tonight (1): Moatillata, AnonymousNarcotics, Moatillata

Not Voting (2): Crenk., Tired Moritz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 hours, 53 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Nobody was eaten!

It is now N5.

You have 24 hours to submit actions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Crenk., town-aligned Doctor/Nexus/Rolecop, was thrown away (modkilled) N5.

It is now D6.

• Locked thread