Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I do enjoy pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

If anyone puts pineapple on their pizza they are a heathen

:agreed:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pepperoni, bacon crumblestrips, sausage like god intended

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I'm a miller

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

What topping made you a miller?

Pepperoni

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Also chaoslord is probably scum. Its weird of them not to give allignment but instead declare they are a miller, like that's slme magical confirmation of their townness

This is bad. There is absolutely an argument to make about policy lynching a miller claim, but rather than do that you hone in on "well he didn't say town miller :v:"

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

I agree with this. The argument is bad.

However, since you are here, you can clarify for him. :)

I am a town miller

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bigup DJ posted:

im a chaos miller

Same

Because people call me chaos for short and I am a miller.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Us chaos millers have to stick together

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also not to argue for my own death but I disagree with Keane, I think a confirmed town player is a perfectly valid NK target. Scum leaving me alive would say they don't see me as a threat and I don't know how to feel about that haha

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Got my bowl of cinnamon toast crunch, time to crack the case

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PREVIEW EDIT: ALSO agree with post above by keane

King Burgundy posted:

How long does it take to crack the case? :)

:negative: Here and reading now. Brother needed math help and I had another game to catch up on.

CCKeane posted:

I feel like a better question is what kind of maniac eats cinnamon toast crunch at this hour?

11:20 is a perfectly reasonable late breakfast time we dont really have anything in the house for lunch and I am not leaving the house today if I can avoid it

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

KB, you are being weirdly aggressive.

Are you scum?

You thought KB was the one being weirdly aggressive in their exchange?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

IllegallySober posted:

Are you saying KB was being weirdly aggressive compared to how they normally play? Or that it was weird for KB to follow up that strongly on that?

I haven't played a ton of games with KB so I don't know how they usually operate, but that was a big enough slip by Keane that I'm not surprised at all with the aggressive follow-up on it. I would have done the same.

I'm saying I thought Keane was worse

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

I was saying KB is being weirdly aggressive compared to his normal play, not more aggressive than keane in that exchange

Ok, that makes sense

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Where's your HOT TAKES Chaos?

Having just read the thread:

*Keane overreacted, like, waaaaaay overreacted, to the KB exchange. However, I have a hard time finding the scum motivation to either purposefully ignore that my alignment was included or truly missing it, followed by wildly overreacting. Like, if anything, the reaction is going to get more votes from being unpleasant, and I just don't see why a scum would do it. I also don't know why a town would react so hard to it, but I believe scum would definitely be more careful knowing that the microscope is on them. Probably town.

*Don't like the votes on ANarc. Crenk being new might get a pass on that, but we all know that ANarc looking scummy is probably the most reliable Mafia Trope in the community. Really don't see what Crenk sees. Somber's is way worse imo. Contentless vote combined with them having less posts than me just doesn't seem right. Seems like lazy scum. ##vote somber

*It's weird to me that all of the votes on Per seem to be joke votes but haven't moved 8 hours out from deadline.

*I think I'd vote dongs, too.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

Eh, people aren't always rational. He got caught up and got emotional in the heat of the moment. That is something that he could have done regardless of alignment and you shouldn't be giving him a town lean based on it, imho. Frustrated scum emotion leaking through is something I've seen a ton of in our games. Haven't you?

I agree it can happen, but I dunno. There are certain players that I have more expectation from than that. Keane is one of those. If it were one or two posts in quick succession? Agree with you. And maybe he just did lose his cool for hours (with time to sleep it off in there, too) as scum. But I would expect a scum Keane to know that his reacting so over the top would be more likely to draw votes from being unpleasant than anything else.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Crenk. posted:

If Anarc isn't at least at -4 in a couple hours, I'll move my vote to another person who I find suspicious.

Who else do you think is suspicious?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

I mean, you say that, but look, him reacting like that makes you think he is town. So, pretty smart move as scum then? :)

Oh I know, and I still wrestle with that, but I am honestly shocked that only IS voted him for his unpleasantness. I feel like our community is pretty quick to vote out players being awful to others, so I just don't see the risk/reward being there on the front end.

If he's scum, he'll have been right this time, but I just feel like it's a failing move more often than not and it would have been easier for Keane to just say "Man, I was missed it, I don't know what to tell you :shrug:" over and over rather than raise the temperature of the thread. I feel like we'd have stopped talking about him a long time ago if he had done that and he would have been able to slither off into the darkness.

I'd vote him at deadline, but I feel better about my gut read on Somber right now.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Crenk. posted:

KB and Dok, as I stated before. Both gut reads, but Dok's posts last night give me bad vibes and so does KBs aggression. Somebody pointed out Dongs but I'm still not sure how I feel about it, I need to let it sit and reread. And Dragon has played a 0 content game so far, although he has an excuse fwiw.

You mentioned Somber earlier, what is his meta?

Sombers meta is being a middle-to-high volume poster and very good at mafia

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I will not vote AN today

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

Why not?

I don't find AN saying "maybe Keane is scum and I'd rather not no lunch" scummy coming from the alternate lunch candidate. It's a null.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CCKeane posted:

I'd vote dok to not get killed, yeah.

CCKeane posted:

This post is scummy as fuccccccccck.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Interesting

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote AN

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Doktor Per posted:

I'm insinuating that you are trying to get a no lynch.

Why would trying to get a lynch going at an hour and a half out be trying to get a no lynch?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Doktor Per posted:

Maybe I'm underestimating the participation in the game and overestimating the "won't be here" factor. But I find it unlikely to get enough momentum going just before deadline to get half of the thread to both agree and post.

I'm running off the assumption that if you would be willing to move your vote that close to deadline on a chase that you are responsible enough to be around at hammer itself.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Doktor Per posted:

I would certainly do that. I cannot assume that of others. As long as I'm around and it's not me on the chopping block, I usually drop the hammer even if I'm not truly behind it, to ensure that the game keeps on going on.

My point is that 10 minutes out might be cutting it too close, but I have a hard time seeing an effort at directing a lynch 90 minutes out as trying to incite a no lynch. But I guess we will have to just disagree on this one.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

lol u guys are dumb i trolled u

:psyduck:
##vote cpig

Know this isn't going to be the lynch but I am going to be around so will be voicing my displeasure as such for now.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I

GulagDolls posted:

dont do this you goblin

I will be here through deadline so it is fine

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

Back to -1.

Assuming Dok ever comes back to the thread and figures out Pig was lying that should be cuddle.

Or Chaos could stop protesting on Pig.

I mean I said I was going to be around to do that. So impatient.

##vote Keane

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

I guess, more likely, someone lightning bolted and I wasn't actually watching myself.

Easy way to check, did you see me?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Then yes, someone got bolted

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

did asiina mess up or is there a weird interaction or ARE YOU A LIAR cuz i dont get why you wouldnt watch everyone that king bubu did visit mystery target as well

If he was the target of the lightning rod a roleblock could have come in to him

Or he's lying IDK

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, that is a pretty good point.

If I got dragged to a new target and got the full list of visitors, why didn't he?

I saw him, so he DID go to the target.

What could cause that?

Oh, yeah. Duh. :cripes:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

We should just post NJPW gifs in here like that other game while we wait

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im tryna play mafia here not touch butt

Whats the difference :confused:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Moatillata posted:

He did the same thing in kashs failed hunters game

Guess I will have to file that way in KeaneMeta.txt

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

And yet many of you thought it was a null tell. :)

I get it, I'm bad at mafia :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Why don't we let asiina resolve this please.

What, and not crap post in the mean time?

• Locked thread