Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
ITs almost time to "take a load off" and "relax" and "take 'er easy" for 2 whole days!

I'm takin' the ole slampiece up to he city of my birth the glowing jewel that is San Jose right after work cause an uncle I havent seen in probably 5 years is in town and my parents are drivign down from Redding to see him also and I haven't seen my sister and brother in law since Christmas time so it will be a nice fun get together and my dad's side of the family finally gets to meet teh ball and chain. I dont really know what we are going to do other than a big lunch on Sunday, probably jsut chill out and maybe try and find a bar that i wont get stabbed in by a Mexican cause ESSJ -- does anyone know if El Baron Rojo is still open? that place def looked like a place i would get stabbed lol

OH yeah AND GOONA EAT ME SOME LA VICS!!!! :D

What is everyones big weekend plans???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm gonna smoke weed, jack off while shitposting and watch football op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bradzilla posted:

I'm gonna smoke weed, jack off while shitposting and watch football op

that sounds pretty badass. If I wasnt going to SJ I'd probably do the same only dirnk instead of smoke w33d, but to each their own

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
La Vics is good but only if you hit it w/ the orange sauce

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I'm not gonna practice writing because that's dumb though I could always build the website myself or just write the book. I'll probably spend it tracing Louis Royo female forms and thinking about dropping LSD.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Naked is better, though.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Taima posted:

La Vics is good but only if you hit it w/ the orange sauce

well loving DUH my man, the burrito is basically just an excuse to eat a gently caress ton of orange sauce

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

ITs almost time to "take a load off" and "relax" and "take 'er easy" for 2 whole days!

I'm takin' the ole slampiece up to he city of my birth the glowing jewel that is San Jose right after work cause an uncle I havent seen in probably 5 years is in town and my parents are drivign down from Redding to see him also and I haven't seen my sister and brother in law since Christmas time so it will be a nice fun get together and my dad's side of the family finally gets to meet teh ball and chain. I dont really know what we are going to do other than a big lunch on Sunday, probably jsut chill out and maybe try and find a bar that i wont get stabbed in by a Mexican cause ESSJ -- does anyone know if El Baron Rojo is still open? that place def looked like a place i would get stabbed lol

OH yeah AND GOONA EAT ME SOME LA VICS!!!! :D

What is everyones big weekend plans???

HEY op I am going to go to play a show out of town going to ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING OF GBS :fyadride:
"..and the kingin is good!"

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
I'm working as a campaign manager on a local election, so my next weekend is in approximately two months. Smoke a lot of weed for me, bradzilla.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

literally this big posted:

I'm working as a campaign manager on a local election, so my next weekend is in approximately two months. Smoke a lot of weed for me, bradzilla.

gonna -- FEEL THE BERN? :grin:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm making some wings tonight and then stealing the Mona Lisa.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

literally this big posted:

:yeah:

e: oh yeah I'm probably having a bonfire and maybe getting drunk in my backyard tonight, we'll see how the night plays out

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Oh I'm having some celery and carrots with the wings.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
My social worker is late for his 3:00 appointment better call the manager (ya like never do that wtf is wrong with a bit of a wait)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

King of Bees posted:

I'm making some wings tonight and then stealing the Mona Lisa.

instead wings maybe you should make frog legs -- cause those frogs are gonna be "hoppin" mad when you steal that painting :grin:

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

instead wings maybe you should make frog legs -- cause those frogs are gonna be "hoppin" mad when you steal that painting :grin:

how can art be stolen. it is labour and love that is truly thieved.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
labor f love is what i call it when i pork ur mom cause she is so fat it involves a lot of labor lol get it

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
h3h3 i like to fry pigs myself especially when they have desecrated the temple that is my body

i am a hungry man however and im sick of the poo poo

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002
dammit, now I wanna go to La Vic's for lunch. AND I have Loverboy stuck in my head. you're a jerk.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

personable decorum posted:

h3h3 i like to fry pigs myself especially when they have desecrated the temple that is my body

i am a hungry man however and im sick of the poo poo

Hungry Man dinners. Goon food.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
a jerk but not the jerk is differetn

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Stryder posted:

dammit, now I wanna go to La Vic's for lunch. AND I have Loverboy stuck in my head. you're a jerk.

what are some good bars to go to, I havent really been back much in last few years.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm thinking Burrito.

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

what are some good bars to go to, I havent really been back much in last few years.

go the only cafe and pick up your b00k on the shelf they have a copy waiting for you. or just head to Balfour books

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

im gonna take a load off... ONTO YOUR FACE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ArmZ posted:

im gonna take a load off... ONTO YOUR FACE

pfft, yeah, right, like youre just going to somehow find me on the road, get into my car, and rub one out on my face while I am driving, okay, suuure :jerkbag:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I can never remember that second line so the first one is just repeated in my head and I hate it and everyone...

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
therapist is late because of traffic is a valid excuse ding ding ding

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I can never remember that second line so the first one is just repeated in my head and I hate it and everyone..

lol dude you like owned some guy in the china thread so hard the mods had to close it, like fukkin cops taping off a crime scene

personable decorum
Sep 7, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

lol dude you like owned some guy in the china thread so hard the mods had to close it, like fukkin cops taping off a crime scene

pooner be nice to the robocops

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I'm going to run a marathon and play water polo.

im going to drink liquor with my shirt off and pass out at 5 pm

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

Lol, you're just trying to flatter me.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
My brother went into the hospital yesterday, throwing up blood due to alcoholism. I might go visit him. No, my brother is not dg.sw

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
none of your business

:grumpass:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
my best friend's wife's brother got the 'never drink again, you are literally killing yourself' about 4 or 5 hospital visits ago

i have never asked him if he is dgsw

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Almost have way done drat can't wait to get out of the office even though all I've done today is post

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
im working for the boss

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'll be at work

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
me and nancy are going to the bar to drink 99 bottles of beer on the wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta work on the whip tomorrow then whip up some whipped cream for some young whippersnappers, hopefully my wife doesn't pussywhip me, you could say my life is a wip.

• Locked thread