Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Barudak posted:

Giving everyone guns works great for solving US crime so why arent we giving everyone nukes?

Not everyone just Taiwan so they can deter chinese communist imperialism against them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I drank a bunch of Taiwan Gold with my wife's uncle while he showed me his slingshot and videos of him hunting snails with said slingshot. No hangover. Taiwan definitely number one.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

Hi are some people using "nothing burger" ironically cuz I've seen that a couple times in China threads but only as a joke and by very old people on facebook otherwise.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Kharnifex posted:

Pretty much all of them, and I've been Backstage at fat pizza live and shook Nick giannopopopoplolopopdopolous and mimos hands

I said this in C-Spam but getting Greeks of all people down to the level of shucking and jiving requires (no pun intended) Herculean levels of racism.
These are the people who literally invented the word "barbarian" for others, and basically continue to act exactly like that is the case.
But the proud bogans of Australia have what it takes to destroy even that lol.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR LOGAN “THE BOGAN” STROGAN AND HIS TRUSTY SIDEKICK VICTORIA BITTER

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Wog comedy was the penultimate comedy when I was growing up, acropolis now, d-generation etc

Im Half Italian, Greeks are always loving smart arses imo and need to be taken down a peg.

Australia would be New Zealand without Maoris if it wasn't for wogs.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

actually I LOVE having to mudfight for the amusement of convict-wasps with other exotic-whites in the thunder dome THANK YOU very MUCH

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grape posted:

actually I LOVE having to mudfight for the amusement of convict-wasps with other exotic-whites in the thunder dome THANK YOU very MUCH

Lol you whites have no idea how good you have it

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Grape posted:

I said this in C-Spam but getting Greeks of all people down to the level of shucking and jiving requires (no pun intended) Herculean levels of racism.
These are the people who literally invented the word "barbarian" for others, and basically continue to act exactly like that is the case.
But the proud bogans of Australia have what it takes to destroy even that lol.

Wogs arent just greeks, lebanese and turks are wogs too. Sometimes even slavs get called wogs. Wogs can be bogan too but bogans cant be wog.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

No, European wogs don't accept Arabs as wogs, only whites lump them all together.

Trammel
Dec 31, 2007
The threads gone to poo poo anyway. Here's a video combining Australians, Greeks & Chinese, titled, "Wog dad refuses to buy souvlaki made by Chinese"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChWHLDb0HlI

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Looks like Taiwan is #1 in train derailments today.

Pretty sure I rode that route when I was there last year, so better now then then I guess.

mobby_6kl fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Oct 21, 2018

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Kharnifex posted:

No, European wogs don't accept Arabs as wogs, only whites lump them all together.

Fuk off M8 europeans dont get to decide how our racism works we federated against that

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

mobby_6kl posted:

Pretty sure I rode that route when I was there last year, so better now then then I guess.

I would ride that exact train at least a couple times a month, especially on Sundays. Pretty lucky I missed that.

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib

hakimashou posted:

Not everyone just Taiwan so they can deter chinese communist imperialism against them.

Stop using expressions you've heard on right-wing talk radio.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

In Japan [aka Glorious Nippon] the train station masters apology publicly if a train is merely minutes late. I can only imagine that in Taiwan [aka Best Independent Country that is Number #1] the train station masters are body slamming their way to their earths core in apology.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

underage at the vape shop posted:

Fuk off M8 europeans dont get to decide how our racism works we federated against that

go eat a chiko roll skippy

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

mobby_6kl posted:

:(

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BrainDance posted:

Hi are some people using "nothing burger" ironically cuz I've seen that a couple times in China threads but only as a joke and by very old people on facebook otherwise.

idk but its the new worst n word

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrainDance posted:

Are you making a nothing burger out of a nothing burger or just plain nothing? Or are we talking about something else like a molehill?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
post it post the suit

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Is it related to that NPC thing that's making the rounds?

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

oohhboy posted:

Are you making a nothing burger out of a nothing burger or just plain nothing? Or are we talking about something else like a molehill?

tbh I actually thought it might be a reference to something in the thread. Was just curious you can keep using it if you want I wont judge.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Would it be legal or not to wear a Taiwanese flag shirt around in China?

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Convince them you just love Sun Yat-Sen

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer
Be like yo it’s 1911

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Wear the Phillipine flag and see who gets butthurt about Taiwan anyway

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010

I vaguely remember some Korean blogger got disappeared a few years ago for wearing a Taiwanese flag shirt in Qingdao

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

It's illegal as I recall.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

caberham posted:

Be like yo it’s 1911

Should be the five colour flag then?

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

One of my mainland coworkers in Chengdu wore one at school semi-regularly and nobody ever seemed to give a poo poo.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

oohhboy posted:

Many a mickle makes a muckle

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

peanut posted:

Wear the Phillipine flag and see who gets butthurt about Taiwan anyway

You're thinking of the old Burma flag I think?

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Anything with a a sun in the corner !

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A rising one perhaps?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I want a shirt that says "Taiwan #1" but in Arabic.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all
I just checked into my hotel in Taipei and the clerk ran into the back after giving me my key and came back with a complimentary can of Taiwan Gold Medal.

Taiwan #1

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Whoa you know austrailias racist when people are addicted to deporting people.

i know it means meth

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ
If only Vic police had guns they could defend themselves with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

Current Vic police policy is about winning over the community, not shooting first like the old days.

• Locked thread