Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Where'd this thread title come from?

e: :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Rove
Feb 26, 2006

Oh man, the Elders are really lovely guys. Their astral projection seminars are literally off the fucking planet, and highly recommended.
Lest we forget...

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Neo_Crimson posted:

Where'd this thread title come from?

e: :synpa:

Freeper post about gays a few weeks ago. I thought it was cute.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

PeaceDiner posted:

I don't know if this was the one you were thinking of but goddamn if it doesn't make me laugh every time I think of it:

Yeah, that's it. It's beautiful.

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Tony Phillips posted:

Guess what page the thread will be on when the election is called for Hillary, and win a prize!

Page 270.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Is the prize lying in the street and dying?

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

Reporting for duty. I wrote my dissertation about women who chose Christian and Jewish fundamentalist religious groups after growing up in liberal ones. Strapping in for this weird ride.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

bobkatt013 posted:

Is the prize lying in the street and dying?

Saying hi to Satan for me.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
How many Freepers are left? Have any of the pro-Cruz faction come back or switched sides?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
What post inspired the thread title?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

PotatoJudge posted:

How many Freepers are left? Have any of the pro-Cruz faction come back or switched sides?

Some knew to keep their heads down and turned on Cruz as a fake conservative.

Nyarai
Jul 19, 2012

Jenn here.

MizPiz posted:

What post inspired the thread title?

From this thread.

quote:

To: Petrosius
The gay right people have gone full monty trying to make us forget about gay sex.

Remember, gay people are clever, snarky interior decorators, with great taste in clothes.

The whole anal sex, multiple sex partners, chasing young boys thing, uh, forget about that. Don’t even THINK about it.

17 posted on 9/7/2016, 8:54:20 AM by Fido969 (Maybe I';ve been posting for the last 10 years, and rather than spew cr@p you could look up my posts)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Much less cute than I would have expected from that one line. :smith:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

WrenP-Complete posted:

Reporting for duty. I wrote my dissertation about women who chose Christian and Jewish fundamentalist religious groups after growing up in liberal ones. Strapping in for this weird ride.

That sounds interesting.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Some knew to keep their heads down and turned on Cruz as a fake conservative.

thing is, if trump loses, or loses very badly. most will go back to cruz. Cruz and his lovely hangers on(s.king,gohmert,lee,bunch of others) are the most right wing and lovely the GOP had before trump came in.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Nyarai posted:

From this thread.

Much less cute than I would have expected from that one line. :smith:

Fido969 sticking to his guns like every true freeper should. :freep:

Edit:

WrenP-Complete posted:

Oh poo poo, hope we get to read it at some point.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I had never read the tire pile border wall post in the OP until now.

The best part for me was the Freeper acknowledging the huge flaw in the plan where the whole thing could just be set on fire by giving some vague mention of a fire retardant system that would somehow cover hundreds to thousands of miles. A quick look at google shows me that tire fires are notoriously difficult to extinguish, sometimes taking months or even years to do so.

Oh and the problem of pooled water being a breeding ground for mosquitoes is feature, not a bug! :v: What's Zika?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

quote:

Holy CRAP!

The Blacks are leaving the Democrat Plantation in droves, and the well-paid Plantation Overseers are in a complete panic!!!

1 posted on 09/16/2016 10:47:13 AM PDT by tcrlaf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

Geostomp posted:

Wait. They honestly believed that black voters are flocking to their "cause"? The ones who spend most of their lives outlining exactly how much they hate and fear us just expected us to bow before them because they are "honest"? Because they are just entitled to our support for all we "owe" them? Even though every poll has his support among non whites in the single digits?

I should be used to it by now, but I am always surprised with just how deep the Freep delusion and complete lack of anything resembling self awareness is.

There must be something going around in either right wing radio or other media about how Hillary is losing the black vote because I've heard this from at least two or three different places in the last week or so. I'm not sure there's any objective evidence behind this at all, in fact I thought all polls were pretty much showing Hillary with even higher levels of support among black voters than even Obama had, but eh that would never stop Freep.

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

MizPiz posted:

Fido969 sticking to his guns like every true freeper should. :freep:

Edit:

Oh poo poo, hope we get to read it at some point.

Oh that's funny. For some reason I thought everyone knew that and that's why I'm always saying things about right wing theology? It could just be my dreams/imagination more than actual posts though, I have a lot going on right now. Some parts of my diss are published; I'll see what I can dig up for you guys.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Zwabu posted:

There must be something going around in either right wing radio or other media about how Hillary is losing the black vote because I've heard this from at least two or three different places in the last week or so. I'm not sure there's any objective evidence behind this at all, in fact I thought all polls were pretty much showing Hillary with even higher levels of support among black voters than even Obama had, but eh that would never stop Freep.

I know I've heard Hannity and Scott Adams say it, but I honestly can't think of any reason for them to say it except that they agree with Trump's "What do you have to lose?" speech and think "Since I love this and I'm a white man, surely the blacks must love it as well!"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Man, it's weird seeing what's happened to Freep. I used to follow the old threads, and then stopped. Just started checking out the previous thread before it closed and god drat.

Who What Now posted:

I'm a little disappointed you didn't go with Freepers: What's The Name Of The Sexual Demon?

Same.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zwabu posted:

basically, she is not quite as high as obama was in the turnout guess for some black areas or something like that.
also all freep does is poo poo on black people(and other non wasps) so it amuses me that they think the blacks will come to them. sure some extreamly socialy conservative ones vote GOP because in a theocracy they might be better treated, but thats about it.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Malachite_Dragon posted:

quote:

They're aware but think we're part of some cabal of satan.
Well, I mean, I do attend every second Thursday of the month

Oh great, another one of those milquetoast "every other Thursday" Satanists. :rolleyes:

Lucifer was cast from his throne on a Thursday, and Thursday happens to appear every week people, Our Dark Lord doesn't just skip a week when the weather's nice. Either take this seriously or go back to Baal.

FreeperMadness
Jun 14, 2013

quote:

Oh great, another one of those milquetoast "every other Thursday" Satanists. :rolleyes:

Meh, for us its just a Christmas and Easter thing.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Some times I use the blood of people who've only had sex once or twice. It's really hard to find virgins these days. #SatanistConfessions

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~
CNN is so pissed that Trump wasted their time that they are actually doing their jobs and attacking his lies and lack of qualification. I can't wait for the Freep meltdown.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Tony Phillips posted:

Guess what page the thread will be on when the election is called for Hillary, and win a prize!

201 feels about right

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Geostomp posted:

CNN is so pissed that Trump wasted their time that they are actually doing their jobs and attacking his lies and lack of qualification. I can't wait for the Freep meltdown.

Clinton News Network.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

FreeperMadness posted:

Meh, for us its just a Christmas and Easter thing.

It's okay, you say "Walpurgisnacht" and "Samhain" here, no normies around.

no mom very hungry
Oct 5, 2004

You are getting sleepy...

Tony Phillips posted:

666 :devil:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

It's okay, you say "Walpurgisnacht" and "Samhain" here, no normies around.

What about Ostara and Mabon celebrators? :ohdear:

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Zwabu posted:

Today on NPR I heard a black Republican talking about how Trump was getting "as high as 8%" of the black vote in some polls (note that, in addition to being in the high range, this is still less than W ever got). It's nothing.

TheFuglyStik
Mar 7, 2003

Attention-starved & smugly condescending, the hipster has been deemed by
top scientists as:
"The self-important, unemployable clowns of the modern age."

Pakled posted:

Today on NPR I heard a black Republican talking about how Trump was getting "as high as 8%" of the black vote in some polls (note that, in addition to being in the high range, this is still less than W ever got). It's nothing.

Call it a wild hair up my rear end, but calling page 327 based on this.

Are these The Price is Right rules? How does this work?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Ahhh, the freep thread. When I'm feeling down I remind myself that they will be dead soon.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Geostomp posted:

They're all :smugdon: about how Trump pulled a fast one on the MSM Uniparty and not really worth posting anything.

As Kaepernick’s protest spreads, SF prep team takes a knee

So let's have some impotent rage instead.

quote:

We taxpayers who fund these schools through bonds are not happy. We employers who will hire these kids once they graduate are not amused. Enjoy your pointless mediocre self absorbed lives.

1 posted on 09/16/2016 7:45:49 PM PDT by artichokegrower
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Raycpa

Boycott every sport that "sports" assholes.

We are America and this evil has gone too far.

3 posted on 09/16/2016 7:49:07 PM PDT by knarf (I say things that are true ... I have no proof ... but, they're true ... and it pisses people off)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: knarf

“But the larger trend is that of athletes awakening to the power of their stage, said Jeremi Duru, a professor of sports law at American University’s law school in Washington.”

You have no power. You are playing a freaking game. You are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things

7 posted on 09/16/2016 7:51:45 PM PDT by artichokegrower
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: knarf

Boycott all spectator sports. There is so much money involved, especially on betting, that there's little chance games are completely above board.

Sports is just another form of entertainment, another distraction.

I'm going to try and spend more time participating and less time spectating.

9 posted on 09/16/2016 7:53:00 PM PDT by who_would_fardels_bear
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: artichokegrower

we taxpayers are gonna vote NO on everything for the stupid schools if this kind of COWTURD is what they’re turning out

and Dam*ed if we gonna hire any of their socalled “graduates!”-— NO WONDER ALL OUR NEIGHBORS ARE IMPORTING and HIRING WORKERS FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES! we sure don’t want these stupid cowturds in our company, that’s for sure!

10 posted on 09/16/2016 7:53:02 PM PDT by faithhopecharity ("Politicians are not born. They're excreted." Marcus Tullius Cicero.)

quote:

This is the result of 8 years of President Obama. Hope and Change eh?

Every time I see a person knell and disrespect my flag, I will think to myself FAILURE.

This is a failure of Obama's presidency. Obama this is your legacy!

You changed the country and you took away hope.

Hey Michelle you proud of your country now? I hope, I hope, I hope

11 posted on 09/16/2016 7:53:58 PM PDT by saywhatagain

quote:

After the group-think factory indoctrination of 12 years they are incapable of critical thought-—and only can “think” as the “group” dictates.

Individualism is destroyed in the Marxist brainwashing factories which teach lies and misinformation and embed “hate” for any thing Christian or American. It is the Marxist/Fichte move to destroy Free Will in children to erase all concepts of true history so they can insert lies and misinformation —exactly like in 1984.

Those who control the ideas/textbooks, control the minds of our children. With the communist John Dewey, they have been pumping our children with sh(t for decades once Jimmy Carter forced the curricula into all the schools. Common Core destroys critical thinking skills and compartmentalizes the brain so children will remain puerile and dumb and dependent for “thinking” on authority figures (The State) for LIFE.

12 posted on 09/16/2016 7:54:39 PM PDT by savagesusie (When Law ceases to be Just, it ceases to be Law. (Thomas A./Founders/John Marshall)/Nuremberg)

quote:

To: All

Any drat sportsfan who patronizes any team that allows this behavior... (I don't care if it is one player or the whole team, or if it is Pro, College, High School or Pee-Wee League), forfeits the right to ever call himself a patriot again.

14 posted on 09/16/2016 7:58:22 PM PDT by LegendHasIt

quote:

Real cool, copycats involved in BS that they think is good for themselves, the school and the game. The coach must be a human being pansy, and yes, I would call him that to his face.
“Experience an historical moment together as a unit?”

Well, isn't that special?

California is a shithole of liberal garbage that pervades everything there is in life. I truly hope that “the BIG ONE” happens in my lifetime. Nevada, Arizona, Idaho will have ocean front. That would be really special!

15 posted on 09/16/2016 7:58:48 PM PDT by BatGuano (You don't think I'd go into combat with loose change in my pocket, do ya?)

:stare:

quote:

To: bboop

Unless someone lines up on these assholes with a machine gun ... EVERY COMMENT IS LAME.

Even now ... we Americans are looking for someone else to carry our water ... President Trump.

I expect he'll instill courage back in the hearts of American MEN ....

16 posted on 09/16/2016 8:00:04 PM PDT by knarf (I say things that are true ... I have no proof ... but, they're true ... and it pisses people off)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

I had a discussion on this board about what would be the fallout from Kaepernick’s actions, followed by others in the NFL. I mentioned that it was not the proper way to do this and that it fostered actions beyond it that would harm the youth of this country.

NFL playuers, especially high lite players, whether they are or not, already have the power of the press and could approach any news faction or politician in the US and get an ear to speak their piece. Instead he crawls on the backs of those that gave their all for him to make the ridiculous amount of money he is not worth.

He furthermore is saying he is going to donate $1M of profits from his jersey sales to race inequality and police brutality. Yeah, he’s paid $19M dollars base salary, so he’s going to donate money from a sideline sale that he duped the public into buying because of what he did in the faces of real heroes. Real class, Colin.

red

20 posted on 09/16/2016 8:06:59 PM PDT by Redwood71

quote:

To: where's_the_Outrage?

Well they must agree, otherwise they would be separating themselves from the issue. Look at how many companies and organizations are breaking away from North Carolina because they want men permitted in women's restrooms, and North Carolina wants to protect the women.

Its pretty clear that these advertisers do NOT disagree with the disrespect displayed against the national anthem.

23 posted on 09/16/2016 8:13:29 PM PDT by Sgt_Schultze (If a border fence isn't effective, why is there a border fence around the White House?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

I think it is understandable given the effects of CTE and other brain injuries suffered playing football. In short, they are all brain damaged.

24 posted on 09/16/2016 8:16:43 PM PDT by rey

quote:

They’re even doing this at the HS level. I’ll bet Trump and the Freedom Caucus would consider cutting Pell Grants and letting Kapernick pick up the costs ...

26 posted on 09/16/2016 8:31:07 PM PDT by 11th_VA (It's all gonna change once Trump's president)

Pink uniforms! :arghfist::byodood:

quote:

To: rey

Anyone realize how we’re being played? The NFL DOES have control of the cameras inside the stadium. They could just turn the cameras elsewhere and not bring attention to anyone other than a few Facebook posts. The National Anthem is NEVER on TV during the regular season-only the playoffs/super bowl. The NFL is pushing this drama for whatever it can get. Next month it will be pink uniforms.

28 posted on 09/16/2016 8:34:41 PM PDT by DIRTYSECRET (urope. Why do they put up with this.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

Also put me down for page 148. :godwinning:

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

Wolfsheim posted:

Ahhh, the freep thread. When I'm feeling down I remind myself that they will be dead soon.

You'd think so, but the alt-right seem to be doing a great job hoovering up alienated youth, so they'll be around forever I'm afraid :smith:

Put me down for page 450. The day of the election will see a flood of freep insanity.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

quote:

Instead he crawls on the backs of those that gave their all for him to make the ridiculous amount of money he is not worth.

Well that sounds familiar

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Aaronicon posted:

You'd think so, but the alt-right seem to be doing a great job hoovering up alienated youth, so they'll be around forever I'm afraid :smith:

It's a fresh thread so we have a lot of new readers, so we might need a minor refresher course here.

Freepers are Boomers. Their hate comes mainly from their upbringing and the resulting worldview, centered on American exceptionalism and the white middle class American Dream(tm). They're conservatives. Change rubs them the wrong way, and society has changed a lot and they are grumpy about it and I will drink their tears as they shed them.

The alt-right is majority Millennials and late GenX. Demographically, their composition is similar to that of SA itself. They were not raised to hate, they learned to hate on the internet.

The alt-right has effectively no presence on freep, and it doesn't look like that will be changing any time soon. Despite being crotchety old bigots, JimRob does not allow the members excessive, explicit racist views. The only major alt-right poster on freep was zotted just the other week for being a racist shitstain, and he was called on it by pretty much everyone. It's one of the few zots that I'd agree with.

There is zero love between the two groups, and I fully expect to see freep die before the alt-right can stage a takeover.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Tony Phillips posted:

Aaronicon
Oct 2, 2010

A BLOO BLOO ANYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A "BAD PERSON" WHO DESERVES TO DIE PLEEEASE DONT FALL ALL OVER YOURSELF WHITEWASHING THEM A BLOO BLOO

All good points. My point was more that even though these freeps will one day die, there will always be something worse to take their place, and the alt right just seems to be the natural interior and the moment. Hard to think that one day we'll reminisce about the subtlety of freepers as compared to the alts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Page 111.

Hail satan