Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

kik2dagroin posted:

Double posting? IDGAF.

thats the stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Finnankainen posted:

To: NKP_Vet
Right......

Lets NOT talk about China.

Its much easier to bitch about our own government.

This virus isnt real. The Italians were faking it. Americans arent really dying, Cuomos just making up numbers for Federal money. I got a cargo ship full of ChiCom rubber dog-poo I cant unload.

More BS from the Free Traitors.

10 posted on 4/24/2020, 7:18:10 AM by Empire_of_Liberty
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

this is exactly what alex jones has been saying for weeks on infowars

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

VitalSigns posted:

Here let definitely normal-brained smart guy Ben Garrison explain why Trump isn't stopping the islamocommunist tyranny of closing Applebee's

Don't all of the "Open the Economy arguments" literally ignore that the infection rate is lower because we actually did lock down and stay at home?

It seems the line of thought is:

States: Stay at home or things will get really bad.
People: OK
Also People: Look, things aren't that bad! They lied to us!

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Finnankainen posted:

The ‘Big Lie’ Behind COVID-19

Big brained Freeper: 30,000 daily new cases of coronavirus is too few!

Guys, if you think about it, coronavirus hasn't actually killed anyone!
Freep: Feel stupid yet?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

OwlFancier posted:

I mean it's probably very related because you need a lot of water to run a homeopathic hospital :v:
I'm imaging the hospital as itself being very very small, a 1/100000th scale model of a building in a corner of an open field.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

FMguru posted:

I'm imaging the hospital as itself being very very small, a 1/100000th scale model of a building in a corner of an open field.

What is this, a hospital for ants?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

some freeper posted:

Question for you: If all these anti-virus measures supposedly stopped the spread of COVID-19, why didn’t those same measures stop the spread of the flu and the common cold, also viruses??

When did we try these measures for the cold and flu

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

When did we try these measures for the cold and flu

1918. They even worked... for a while.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

ratbert90 posted:

Don't all of the "Open the Economy arguments" literally ignore that the infection rate is lower because we actually did lock down and stay at home?

It seems the line of thought is:

States: Stay at home or things will get really bad.
People: OK
Also People: Look, things aren't that bad! They lied to us!

Yes. That is literally it.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Viruses don’t follow political nonsense like staying 6 feet apart or wearing a cloth mask. If that were the case then biohazard labs wouldn’t need all the positive pressure space suits, negative pressure rooms, etc. to stay safe.

This is unbelievably, astoundingly stupid.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

FMguru posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGIbOGu8q0

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
The Marine Corps' top general explains his decision to ban Confederate flag displays on bases

Unacceptable!

quote:

To: Retain Mike

Whatever his excuse is it’s unacceptable.

2 posted on 04/25/2020 1:47:09 PM PDT by Bonemaker (invictus maneo)

quote:

Get rid of that damned Im a queer rainbow flag, too!!!!!

3 posted on 04/25/2020 1:49:08 PM PDT by MagUSNRET

quote:

To: MagUSNRET

symbols that bring them together

Like the fag flag? That blasphemous rag should never see the inside of a US military installation.

5 posted on 04/25/2020 1:51:44 PM PDT by IronJack
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MagUSNRET

Get rid of that damned Im a queer rainbow flag, too!!!!!

I’m so sick of this crap! Is there anyone out there that will stand up and decry this insanity?? I know they’re out there but states need to make it against the law to remove statues that are offensive (or should I say ALL Southern Statues) and any other Southern symbols that trigger these pansies and allow the revisionists pimps to follow through!

8 posted on 04/25/2020 1:55:06 PM PDT by Dawgreg

quote:

The USMC General Officer Corps is rife with pussies, cowards and politically correct globalists with JFK skool of Government credentials.

He will have no problem with females in the infantry, homo men kissing each other, trannies, rainbow flags, etc.

The 0311’s deserve better.

9 posted on 04/25/2020 1:57:20 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)

Probably, yeah.

quote:

“I walked by the grave of Confederate unknown soldiers who served under the Stars and Bars. I think I will hold to this now unpopular position.”

I fully understand it. I serve 22 years under the American Flag with multiply deployments. There will be a US Flag on my grave when I pass.

Will I have to worry about my grave being desecrated because of the Flag on my grave marker is consider as a hate symbol 50 years in the future?

10 posted on 04/25/2020 1:57:23 PM PDT by DEPcom (To be or not to be?)

quote:

My first thought was this is going to hurt recruitment efforts in the southern states. There is still a very strong sense of attachment to that flag passed down generation to generation.
The Corps. traditionally, has been the most successful recruiting in those states.

13 posted on 04/25/2020 2:02:32 PM PDT by ocrp1982

quote:

To: ocrp1982

That MIGHT be a “feature” rather than a negative in their traitorous minds. Sodom-on-the-Potomac is well aware and does not really like the fact that the pointy end of the spear in our ground combat forces are from Texas and the south.

16 posted on 04/25/2020 2:07:26 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dog is man's best friend, and moslems hate dogs. Add that up. ....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

A very good friend of mine, was a sergeant in the army. 1990s. Bought and wore a shirt with a Confederate flag and the motto, “It’s a white thing. You wouldn’t understand.” This was in response to blacks wearing shirts with the same saying, however, with Malcolm X, MLK, and other’s pictures emblazoned therein.

Long story short, he was demoted to private and discharged from the service over it.

I don’t know the details as if he was an admitted racist in front of the commander. I never seen that in him though. The minorities were never questioned over their T shirts, and back then, it was very promonent amongst them. He was the first martyr that I was aware of.

22 posted on 04/25/2020 2:14:34 PM PDT by Deepeasttx

:actually:

quote:

To: rktman

Stars and bars is not the Confederate Battle Flag.
The St Andrew’s Cross was incorporated in the second and third National Flags of the Confederacy, but not the first.

How about the “Bonnie Blue Flag that wears a single star.”

24 posted on 04/25/2020 2:17:18 PM PDT by Ruy Dias de Bivar
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Yes I'm sure the Confederate Flag is the reason they were egging your car in '68.

quote:

Sons and Daughters of the Confederate is very much Honored and Respected in Our Family. With some even receiving Scholarships from them. If offends oh Well, To shop at the Military bases in 68 in California you had to drive through protesters. September 29 1968 a recent returning Soldier and I were trying to get through the gates at Travis AFB to pick up my returning Husband, they were throwing tomatoes and eggs at our Vehicle. He stepped out told them he was going through with them stuck to the Grill or not. Somethings are worth fighting for and the right to Display this Flag is one.

28 posted on 04/25/2020 2:33:23 PM PDT by easternsky

quote:

To: Ruy Dias de Bivar

If there is a cross involved, you’re automatically a hateful person. Yeah, that’s how they process things.

30 posted on 04/25/2020 2:36:58 PM PDT by rktman ( #My2ndAmend! ----- Enlisted in the Navy in '67 to protect folks rights to strip my rights. WTH?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Deepeasttx

“Racism” is only if someone with white skin, such as a Jew who never owned slaves, exhibits such a thing as a confederate flag.

(No confederate tattoos are permitted in the US Armed Forces. It is an immediate dismissal.)

People “of color” rule our nation and they determine what is just and unjust, who is “of color,” and who is not.

31 posted on 04/25/2020 2:39:50 PM PDT by golux (In Memory of Kenny Bunk)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

Sure General. They better change the patch of the US Army National Guard’s 29th “Blue and Gray” Division while they are at it, and remove any signs of that patch from the headstones of those guys killed on the Easy Green, Dog Red, Dog White, and Dog Green sectors of Omaha beach too....

Once these “woke” trends get started, they spread like “Wuhan Flu” throughout the entire armed forces!!!

35 posted on 04/25/2020 3:00:43 PM PDT by DMZFrank

quote:

The general still allows the homosexual fag flag stealing of the rainbow on his bases.

41 posted on 04/25/2020 4:00:29 PM PDT by CodeToad (Arm Up! They Have!)

:heritage:

quote:

To: piasa

“if confederate symbols now act more as obstacles to the mission and to recruitment and retention than they can possibly contribute to it, then it is time to set them aside in museums and geneaologists’ closets so it cannot be used by our enemies to agitate and sap our strength.”

Why should decent people buckle under to low-I.Q. people who don’t understand the truth? If they’re ignorant as to all the meanings, and history, of this particular flag, then screw ‘em. It’s a heritage thing, and flipping the bird at overall government tyranny. If idiots think “racist”, then that’s their problem. I’m tired of the ignorant minorities setting the rules for the majority.

(BTW, I’m from NY and our family has abolitionist ancestors. Confederate flags are seen often there, and I believe a couple of my cousins have them — but I’m not sure about that.)

43 posted on 04/25/2020 4:17:25 PM PDT by MayflowerMadam ( For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a SOUND MIND.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I'm 99% sure I heard a story of Timothy McVeigh going similarly nuts in a "not racist" way over some black power t-shirt he saw in the military too. It was on some podcast that I can't recall the name of.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
always nice to have a reminder that they're straight up bigots in addition to other terrible opinions

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Mantis42 posted:

I'm 99% sure I heard a story of Timothy McVeigh going similarly nuts in a "not racist" way over some black power t-shirt he saw in the military too. It was on some podcast that I can't recall the name of.

It was probably The War on Everyone which was made by the people running Behind The Bastards so it's kinda the same thing as the podcast

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Jagged Jim posted:

A very good friend of mine, was a sergeant in the army. 1990s. Bought and wore a shirt with a Confederate flag and the motto, “It’s a white thing. You wouldn’t understand.” This was in response to blacks wearing shirts with the same saying, however, with Malcolm X, MLK, and other’s pictures emblazoned therein.

Long story short, he was demoted to private and discharged from the service over it.

I don’t know the details as if he was an admitted racist in front of the commander. I never seen that in him though. The minorities were never questioned over their T shirts, and back then, it was very promonent amongst them. He was the first martyr that I was aware of.

"i just didn't get it"

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

quote:

I get that said Freeper wouldn't recognize anything short of screaming "Kill all nonwhite people because of the color of their skin and no other reason" at the top of one's lungs as racism (and even then) but I guarantee a dude like that was racist as gently caress in front of his commander if his commander was white. I was in in the late 90s and every single dude who had Confederate flag anything turned any social gathering of white dudes into a Klan meeting the moment the doors were closed. It did get better in the mid 2000s when I got out, quite a bit better actually. At that time they were scared enough to test the waters with some very coded language before ripping off the mask to reveal the hood underneath.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

My first thought was this is going to hurt recruitment efforts in the southern states. There is still a very strong sense of attachment to that flag passed down generation to generation.
The Corps. traditionally, has been the most successful recruiting in those states.

13 posted on 04/25/2020 2:02:32 PM PDT by ocrp1982

"If we ban this racist symbol then we'll have less success recruiting the racists who deeply associate themselves with it"

Sounds like a feature rather than a bug.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump Invokes the DPA to Protect the Nation’s Food Supply Chain

quote:

To: EyesOfTX
[ Trump Invokes the DPA to Protect the Nation’s Food Supply Chain ]

Good job PRESIDENT Trump!!! May God bless you and protect you!

May all of your lying enemies be confounded.

62 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:43:46 PM by SaveFerris (Luke 17:28 ... as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold ......)

quote:

To: EyesOfTX; carriage_hill
Keeping PORK plants open during RAMALAMADINGDONG!

More WINNING!

68 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:46:44 PM by lightman (I am a binary Trinitarian. Deal with it!)

quote:

Please keep track of all the Chinese (CP) owned/controlled corporations in America. Could come in handy later.

6 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:07:37 PM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God!)

quote:

To: Jim Robinson
"Please keep track of all the Chinese (CP) owned/controlled
corporations in America. Could come in handy later."

Nationalize and turn over to Americans, ALL such businesses
as the "bill" for our damages suffered due to their actions.

Start with the Enemedia.

~Easy

21 posted on 04/28/2020 1:20:51 PM PDT by EasySt (Say not this is the truth, but so it seems to me to be, as I see this thing I think I see #KAG)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies ]

The chud battle cry :mrapig:

quote:

Give me Bacon, or Give me Death!!

10 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:11:36 PM by Macoozie (Handcuffs and Orange Jumpsuits)

quote:

To: Macoozie
We might have to build a few Wet Markets to keep up with the demand for meat.

15 posted on 04/28/2020 1:12:30 PM PDT by oldasrocks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: SuperLuminal
So now .gov will force people to work and produce a product, and at the same time people are in rebellion at what .gov tells to do.
Instead of letting food rot or be plowed over, .gov has a chance to purchase food products at a deal for long term storage if they have such a capability.

This use of of the dpa seems like a wet dream for a progressive.

29 posted on 04/28/2020 1:25:21 PM PDT by Theoria (I should never have surrendered. I should have fought until I was the last man alive)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Theoria
Don’t be fooled. Sick people aren’t going to be forced to work. This will mostly be a way to limit the ridiculous liability processors could face, as well as making sure ChiComs and other owners are not just sabotaging production.

38 posted on 04/28/2020 1:30:54 PM PDT by jjotto (“Blessed are You LORD, who crushes enemies and subdues the wicked.”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Theoria
Government telling corporations what to produce is one of the hallmarks of a Fascist or NAZI (i.e. ‘progressive’) economic system. Marxist communism calls for direct government ownership of the ‘means of production’. Fascism allows for private ownership of the means of production — but, also allows for the government to do central planning and issuing corporations quotas to fill, and mandates to produce particular items.

Emergency measures, such as those allowed under the DPA, are sometimes necessary; and, this appears to be one of those times. However, you’re quite correct — it’s no solution for the long term. No centrally-planned (Fascist, NAZI, Communist, whatever) economy has ever succeeded in the long term, anywhere on this planet.

129 posted on 04/28/2020 4:19:33 PM PDT by USFRIENDINVICTORIA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RatRipper
I read in some science publication a couple of weeks ago that every person carries between 5 to 7 active viruses in their system at any time.
They don’t bother most of us.

37 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:30:39 PM by gov_bean_ counter (AOC the bartender would have had to work on the second floor at Miss KittyÂ’s saloon...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: MeneMeneTekelUpharsin
That sums it up. The BAD side is actively rooting that we have massive food shortages and riots. They do NOTHING to help or improve the situation, just flame fears and hatred. Democrats will literally do ANYTHING to get Trump out. I’ve never seen such a group of deranged and probably clinically insane people in my life.

42 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:33:11 PM by ProtectOurFreedom
FReepers: I’ve never seen such a group of deranged and probably clinically insane people in my life.

Who would have guessed that medical science was so difficult? :rolleyes:

quote:

This has become a ridiculous mess. I realize the politicians are doing what they think they have to do but the only real solution lies with effective vaccines and treatments. Nothing else is sustainable.

With trillions of dollars available (apparently) to throw at bandaids one would think the collective body of scientists throughout the entire world could fix this ... not in 18 months ... but now.

75 posted on 4/28/2020, 1:52:32 PM by plain talk

Some classic freeper :tinfoil:

quote:

If anyone had any doubts about the militant religious virulence of the anti-American global socialist drive, to forceably enslave American society — or of their deeply motivated injurious attack which President Trump has been facing since at least the beginning of 2016, the social and economic marxists in America, and around the world, are really exposing it all now!

What we are facing now with the U.S. Fauci/Gates/80’s RUS Gorky-400(Wuhan)poc [see links below]/Pasteur L4 lab (in Wuhan), linked directly to the CCP Wuhan P4/L4 lab, (*directly following the energy economy collapse in Russia, and a real Chinese/Hong Kong (China stripped) economic collapse what is shaping up to be at the very least, yet another “deep state” and international marxist conspiracy to overpower, and finally subjugate American society, is not at all unlike the very real “deep state” conspiring internationally, including with Kryemil OP poc derived “dossier”, to not only take down a president and ruin all of his efforts, but also again, to forceably enslave the U.S. society!

Massive multi-decade US funding of bio engineering knowledge ajoinment, kicked off by Bill Clinton (*largely A. Fauci directed), involving Russian Molecular Bio L4 labs research, and special Russian accesses granted to U.S. L4 bio facilities —

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK201553/

Russia Bio Weapons Lab explosion and fire, September 2019 —

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9943121/gas-explosion-rips-russian-laboratory-smallpox-ebola-plauge-anthrax/

RUS HIV-AIDS/SARS/Coronavirus engineer and program names involved over time in global Pasteur Institute L4 labs, and involved in Fauci research teams/Gates invested labs, and CCP P4/L4 Wuhan labs —

Pasteur Institute L4 Labs = Co-opted Russian and Chinese bio engineering and weapons poc’s, and continued global development reach (Paris, Milan, Tehran, Cuba, Wuhan)

https://www.nti.org/learn/facilities/311/

103 posted on 4/28/2020, 3:09:23 PM by patriotfury ((May the fleas of a thousand camels occupy mo' ham mads tents!))

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
Lol 'protecting' the food supply chain by letting companies rampantly violate GMP.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

trying to think of a joke involving pork products and the Boston tea party.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Sometimes it's the little things that make me appreciate how awful Freep is

Have Restaurant Smoking Bans Gone Too Far (If facemarks now are required)?

quote:

This was back in January. But now if face-masks are going to be required to lift lockdowns at commercial businesses, and if face-masks are so effective, then allowing smoking indoors should be a no brainer as long as face-masks are also going to required indoors ? Or am i missing something ?
1 posted on 4/29/2020, 10:21:21 AM by seastay
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: seastay
Smoking bans were the camel’s nose under the tent.

It introduced the concept that individual actions can be controlled by government because of potential risk to other individuals. Even if the potential risk is theoretical.

Now the country is reaping that seed’s harvest.

4 posted on 4/29/2020, 10:30:49 AM by Bratch (“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.)

quote:

To: seastay
In the best of world’s, most restaurants would have room for an interior Smoking Area, with all required systems to circulate the air. In reality, it’s very expensive to pay the rent, the overhead, the insurance, staff, perishable expenses. You probably get cheaper liability insurance as a business if it is completely non-smoking. The system is fixed against the smoker, and has been for over 30 years.

I would guess most chefs do not have enough money to create an equally comfortable environment for both smokers and non smokers. It’s just easier to cater to the non smokers. Some non-smokers are conditioned to complain at the very sight of a lit cigarette. It’s become psychosomatic.
“Oh!! I...I can’t breathe...I’m gagging!!!..Call 911 somebody!!”

5 posted on 4/29/2020, 10:33:11 AM by lee martell

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

quote:

It introduced the concept that individual actions can be controlled by government because of potential risk to other individuals. Even if the potential risk is theoretical.

I'm sure opposition to this principle would be consistently adhered to if a guy decides to lean over and kiss his boyfriend on the next table? Right?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

predicto posted:

What is this, a hospital for ants?

new Amnesia sequel sounding topical

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

omg this thread is so good

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Apr 29, 2020

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

I've already made my quarterly donation but this is a good idea, I will join you with a matching $ 100 from my chi-com virus flu fund.

My neighbor and I talked yesterday and both said the same thing, never again with this lock down bullshit.

We were both wearing our MAGA hats, open carrying while dawg walking and wearing red bandanas as face coverings.

Just two NRA deploreables, and I think that most Americans have had it with this lock down over a strain of a flu-like virus.

5 posted on 4/30/2020, 8:00:29 AM by USS Alaska (NUKE THE MOOSELIMB, TERRORISTS, NOW!)

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

(NUKE THE MOOSELIMB, TERRORISTS, NOW!)

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don’t know if any of our Freep-divers saw anything about Biden’s rape allegation? Really curious about how they’re taking that

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
It's pretty boring. The general consensus I'm seeing is that the actual allegation itself is bunk but that they're going to run with it since it's politically damaging. Mostly it's being held up as an example of liberal hypocrisy and compared to Christine Ford and Brett Kavanaugh.

So basically they think Tara Reade is lying but don't say that in public because that'll give the game away.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Finnankainen posted:

It's pretty boring. The general consensus I'm seeing is that the actual allegation itself is bunk but that they're going to run with it since it's politically damaging. Mostly it's being held up as an example of liberal hypocrisy and compared to Christine Ford and Brett Kavanaugh.

So basically they think Tara Reade is lying but don't say that in public because that'll give the game away.

This is sort of what I expect. The implied "never believe women" but "the left" should be held to standard where "the left" has to believe women, even though they are lying, because they say to believe women. Therefore Kavanaugh did nothing wrong yet Biden should be considered a rapist.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

pseudanonymous posted:

This is sort of what I expect. The implied "never believe women" but "the left" should be held to standard where "the left" has to believe women, even though they are lying, because they say to believe women. Therefore Kavanaugh did nothing wrong yet Biden should be considered a rapist.

Just going, "Oh, you attacked our guy on allegations, but yours gets to run for president?" is enough hammer and chisel to go at the Democratic party, and I'm certain the RNC is already writing doctrines on this. They can even give their own opinion on it being "fake," but the mere fact of being called out about it will help schism the party further. It's "you go high, we'll go low" doctrine but outloud instead of implied, which is fitting for 2020.

My electioneering credentials? A No Joe gangtag.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
the chuds think that "believe women" means "instantly punish the men" and no one ever pushes back on this narrative so of course it gets confusing

PhallicPhalanges
Jun 9, 2015

Her navel is all time musky... Bt look at her face... Her face makes my ROD wakes
Isn’t instant punishment what they want for all the evil Libs and coastal elites? Makes sense if that’s how they would prefer to see our justice system work.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

It's impressive how they find a new enemy and fold them in to the list as if they've been an enemy forever. Fauci and the WHO (and Bill Gates maybe) recently, but then like antifa and BLM and ACORN

I imagine they have a notepad next to their computer that has the list of everyone of their "enemies" that they can just enter in to every post they make

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I remember years ago there was posted a thread of them hashing out their boycott list and it was pretty much every major company and franchise you ever heard of.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Time for a little christian decency!

Pope Francis financially bails out transsexual prostitutes struggling with no street ‘customers’

quote:

To: ebb tide
I had to stop reading when it started getting sickeningly pornographic.
What on God’s green Earth happened to the Catholic church?!

11 posted on 4/30/2020, 8:53:45 PM by DivineMomentsOfTruth ("There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." -GW)

quote:

To: DivineMomentsOfTruth
Un.friggin.believable.
When did aliens transport me to this god forsaken dimension?

12 posted on 4/30/2020, 8:56:36 PM by Thommas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]
Ah yes, as Jesus once said "gently caress the heathens"

quote:

Christians are to take care of other Christians first.
Then charity for others.

Were these sexually confused people Christians?

16 posted on 4/30/2020, 9:05:42 PM by marktwain (President Trump and his supporters are the Resistance. His opponents are the Reactionaries.)

quote:

Feed shelter and clothe them- no problem, corporal works of mercy. But money is a terrible idea. And we shouldn’t forget the spiritual works of mercy which are the more important.

17 posted on 4/30/2020, 9:06:33 PM by rmichaelj (Ave Maria gratia plena, Dominus tecum.)

quote:

While it is expected to minister and show the love of Christ to prostitutes and tax collectors, that’s not what pope Francine is aiming for here.
No, I’m afraid that the full image is an ungodly glorifying and uplifting of the sin itself as brave and wonderful.
Serious, pachimama demon bowls, yay for gay, promotion of degeneracy while demonizing and decrying anything truly just and right.

Since he hates walls as well, when will the vatican remove their walls?

19 posted on 4/30/2020, 9:11:17 PM by Darksheare (Those who support liberal "Republicans" summarily support every action by same.)

quote:

Rather than pray for them to abandon their degenerate lives and find salvation he underwrites their sin.

37 posted on 5/1/2020, 1:35:10 AM by jmacusa (If we're all equal how is diversity our strength?)

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

When Jesus said to care for the unfortunate, he meant bakers who don't want to serve gay people and billionaires who have to pay capital gains tax.

Lord Hydronium fucked around with this message at 18:27 on May 1, 2020

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
I love this idea that conservatives have that if you're against building an insane multi-trillion-dollar endless boondoggle on the Southern border of the US, you are automatically against all walls everywhere.

Are these morons just throwing up walls over the place because they are so pro-wall? Build a wall in your bedroom for no reason. Build a wall around your windows to keep them out. Like that's the logical conclusion if people who are against the wall hate all walls, then they should be non-stop building walls because they love walls so much.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

pseudanonymous posted:

I love this idea that conservatives have that if you're against building an insane multi-trillion-dollar endless boondoggle on the Southern border of the US, you are automatically against all walls everywhere.

Are these morons just throwing up walls over the place because they are so pro-wall? Build a wall in your bedroom for no reason. Build a wall around your windows to keep them out. Like that's the logical conclusion if people who are against the wall hate all walls, then they should be non-stop building walls because they love walls so much.

It's called reductio ad absurdum, where they construct an absolutely ludicrous strawman of a liberal argument, bat it down over and over, then pat each other on the back for "owning the libs".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

pseudanonymous posted:

I mean, people like that do tend to be loving obsessed with walling the world out in general. If they could I'm sure they'd go everywhere inside a vauban fortress on wheels.