Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
The subtext of that post being that any unwanted advances she draws will be her parents' fault for not raising her right is so on point for freepers too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
How do they not "get" what Karen means?

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Scratch Monkey posted:

To be fair its definition has been stretched so badly at this point almost every social group is mis-applying it as "woman I dont like".

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Scratch Monkey posted:

They figured out that you can make women mad if you call them that. That's about it.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Scratch Monkey posted:

oh they do, but you see they're rubber and you're glue :smuggo:

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also was obi-wan nairobi a freep thing or a parody?

That was freep, not sure if it was original to them though. Likewise, they called him the fresh prince of bill ayers, which always felt a bit too clever for them so I just assume they took it from elsewhere.

Cuck entered their lexicon a bit later than the alt right’s but it didn’t take long—I’m sure some Cruz supporters were cucks.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Freep out of context

quote:

To: Hojczyk
I have. If you like heat, humidity, and paying $120 to mostly stand in line and ride 5 rides only to be brainwashed with “its a small world after all” song; whoopie frekin do! Oh and everything is in Disney bucks. Just boycott them and spend you money on useful things....like weapons and ammo!

9 posted on 7/14/2020, 10:53:16 PM by Bommer (I'm a MAGA-Deplorian! It is the way! It is the only way!)

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Do they even do ‘Disney Bucks’ these days? We were in Orlando visiting my wife’s family for Thanksgiving last year and went to Disney for a day and I don’t remember that still being a thing.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Captain Monkey posted:

Do they even do ‘Disney Bucks’ these days? We were in Orlando visiting my wife’s family for Thanksgiving last year and went to Disney for a day and I don’t remember that still being a thing.

They mean everything being 50% more expensive than the outside world so the joke is that its like going to another country where their currency is worth less and everything appears more expensive before the conversion. ie going to Canada.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Wal-Mart has fallen :qq:

Walmart, Sam's Club make coronavirus masks mandatory

quote:

To: Meatspace
I haven’t been to Wally world since this all started

I DAMSURE won’t be going now

2 posted on 7/15/2020, 10:49:26 AM by digger48
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

So if you have COPD or asthma, you’ll be asked to leave the store? Or what?

5 posted on 7/15/2020, 10:56:39 AM by Buttons12

quote:

Wal-Mart isn't going to like the lawsuit the first time one of their poor underpaid, undertrained employees that they are forcing to enforce this measure gets smacked down by a BLM/ANTIFA type that “Ain't going be told what to wear by some little cracker.”

15 posted on 7/15/2020, 11:00:20 AM by apillar
:jerkbag:

quote:

Try this next time a STUPID store clerk tells you to wear a mask:

Store Sentry: “You have to wear a mask to enter our store.”
Me: “I can’t wear a mask.”
Store Sentry: “Why is that?”
Me: “I have a mental health condition. Very rare in Washington DC.”
Store Sentry: “Oh, yeah? And what is that?”
Me: “Sanity.”

21 posted on 7/15/2020, 11:03:48 AM by afchief

quote:

To: Leep
Oxygen deprived mask wearers.
Haven’t noticed?
Watch them, look into their eyes.
Watch their manerism’s.
Or, use common sense people!
If you are visiting sick or the elderly... Wear a mask.
In the beer aisle? Pick up and leave.

22 posted on 7/15/2020, 11:04:32 AM by gathersnomoss (Just the facts, ma'am......)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Well, no more Walmart for me.

Freakin’ Nazis.

37 posted on 7/15/2020, 11:18:54 AM by meyer (WWG1WGA, MAGA! Derps vs. Patriots, choose your side.)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Antifa: well know for their hatred of wearing mask

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

:jerkbag:

quote:

Try this next time a STUPID store clerk tells you to wear a mask:

Store Sentry: “You have to wear a mask to enter our store.”
Me: “I can’t wear a mask.”
Store Sentry: “Why is that?”
Me: “I have a mental health condition. Very rare in Washington DC.”
Store Sentry: “Oh, yeah? And what is that?”
Me: “Sanity.”

21 posted on 7/15/2020, 11:03:48 AM by afchief

Store Sentry: "Get Out!"

I always love how Freep is all for the invisible hand of the market right up until it slaps the taste out of their mouth.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I certainly won't allow one of those oxygen-deprived surgeons to operate on me!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Has freep said anything about the freedom fighters murdering store clerks over masks?

Lemme guess... is it "FALSE FLAG?"

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

VitalSigns posted:

I didn't include it in the post, but there's a slap fight in the thread between people saying that the whole "it deprives you of oxygen" argument is silly because surgeons wear masks all time, and the other side portraying surgeons as iron-lunged superhumans that put their own lives at risk by wearing masks for hours at a time. Everything is dumb.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Has freep said anything about the freedom fighters murdering store clerks over masks?

It's a false flag so the deepstate can use the feds to mandate gun control and mask laws all in one big giant piece of legislation.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3864670/posts

Mix of "False Flag!" as expected, mixed with a few "He's making us look bad" and "Their store, their rules" and even fewer "Masks can be good sometimes"

Nckdictator fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Jul 16, 2020

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Has freep heard about the Asheville, NC city council unanimously voting to approve reparations for black residents?

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

VitalSigns posted:

Well, maybe there is some validity to the theory then. I mean...Ben Carson.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Whoops wrong thread!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

empty baggie posted:

Has freep heard about the Asheville, NC city council unanimously voting to approve reparations for black residents?

it'll be some bullshit soft-core version of "race traitors"

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I would ask them when they're going out to protect the protesters in Portland from the DHS and ICE (since it's a clear case of government overreach) but for some reason I figure they're gonna be real quiet on that part.

Aside from the ones who will straight up call it good.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The Freepers must be doing jaw exercises because they are going to swallow the entire boot. I can't wait to see some Freep takes on it.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
The right wing has been inundated with a narrative that all over the "blue cities" there's constant riots due to marxists and ANTIFA!!!

They're ready for the big bad feds to sweep 'em all up into prison because they're all terrorists. I wish this was hyperbole.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

Grondoth posted:

The right wing has been inundated with a narrative that all over the "blue cities" there's constant riots due to marxists and ANTIFA!!!

They're ready for the big bad feds to sweep 'em all up into prison because they're all terrorists. I wish this was hyperbole.

About half of freepers want them to not even bother with the prisons and just open fire on any protesters. I was going to make a big post with multiple threads of Freepers actually encouraging vigilante justice and shooting sprees, but I got too depressed. (Plus it's just a lot of repeats, there are only so many ways that a person can express "Kill them all!")

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Civil rights legend Rep. John Lewis dies

quote:

To: bitt
Can we spit on him now?

23 posted on 7/17/2020, 9:26:21 PM by digger48

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
My ongoing question, is what more needs to be done?
They won’t be finished, till every white person is either dead, destitute, or in a re-education camp.

66 posted on 7/17/2020, 10:00:23 PM by Mark17 (Father of a US Air Force commissioned officer, and trained Air Force combat pilot. USAF RULES)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Glad2bnuts
"I hope he is with Christ in Heaven"

Hell no!! I don't want to see his ugly face when I get there.

95 posted on 7/18/2020, 1:13:55 AM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 89 | View Replies]

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

quote:

To: Glad2bnuts
"I hope he is with Christ in Heaven"

Hell no!! I don't want to see his ugly face when I get there.

95 posted on 7/18/2020, 1:13:55 AM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 89 | View Replies]
So I have good news and bad news...

yorkinshire
Apr 28, 2009

In space no one can hear your dope beats.
Imagine getting into heaven and still caring about loving politics.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If I ever end up in heaven I'm definitely trying to unionise everyone and abolish god.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

yorkinshire posted:

Imagine getting into heaven and still caring about loving politics. being racist.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There's even a song about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1nXdMcVSkU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

OwlFancier posted:

If I ever end up in heaven I'm definitely trying to unionise everyone and abolish god.
Probably better to try that on earth, it apparently has a poor success rate in heaven.

OwlFancier, 10 minutes after entering the the empyrean realm.

e:
:bisonyes:

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

yorkinshire posted:

Imagine getting into heaven and still caring about loving politics.

Freepers are incapable of being happy, even the elation of Trump winning quickly dissolved when they saw there are still taco trucks and dudes kissing on teevee

If they went to heaven, the perfect union with the godhead wherein all your spiritual yearnings are fulfilled forever and ever, they'd find a way to be miserable anyway by obsessing over people they hate being there.

Huh for no particular reason I just thought of the theories of some theologians that hell is not an external punishment dreamed up by a vengeful God, but a self-created prison by souls consumed with earthly hatreds and sins keeping them separated from God's healing love

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

Freepers are totally that genre of Christian that think that a big benefit of being in heaven is being able to look down and laugh at all of the sinners being tortured forever in hell. And when Jesus comes back, he's going to take out a sword/AR-15 and start slaughtering nonbelievers en masse, and it'll be AWESOME.

A desire to watch as the Bad People get what they deserve is baked into every layer of their worldview.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
I don't know if the fact that conservatives will never enjoy having knowingly ruined the world should make me sad or relieved.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Freepers are totally that genre of Christian that think that a big benefit of being in heaven is being able to look down and laugh at all of the sinners being tortured forever in hell. And when Jesus comes back, he's going to take out a sword/AR-15 and start slaughtering nonbelievers en masse, and it'll be AWESOME.

A desire to watch as the Bad People get what they deserve is baked into every layer of their worldview.

In this vein:

While chatting on the dnd discord I was reminded of an ancient (2004) series of blog posts that dive into the detail on how American Evangelical Christianity is basically beat for beat actual Biblical Satanism put into practice, and the historical context of how it became that way. Super interesting reading if you have some basic Bible knowledge and/or are a former Evangelical or grew up in that world.

5 part series
https://bradhicks.livejournal.com/118585.html?page=2#comments

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Trump says coronavirus crisis will ‘get worse before it gets better,’ pleads with Americans to wear masks

quote:

To: VictoryGal
DJT has drunk the kool aid.

Masks are less than useless.

3 posted on 7/21/2020, 5:04:18 PM by P-Marlowe (Freep mail me if you want to be on my Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Ping List)

quote:

Reverse psychology?

He’s hoping the Left starts to be against masks if he is for them?

4 posted on 7/21/2020, 5:04:26 PM by CheshireTheCat ("Forgetting pain is convenient.Remembering it agonizing.But recovering truth is worth the suffering")

quote:

To: CheshireTheCat; Abbeville Conservative; All
Gee, I hope that is right, 4D chess again.

But I doubt it.

Like A.C. said above, I fear he has been duped. Or to put a brighter face on it, maybe he says this, as a sop to the leftists, thinking it a small thing to try to get the economy running again

18 posted on 7/21/2020, 5:08:52 PM by LegendHasIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

The MOderna vaccine is backed by Bill Gates - I refuse it.

I think that Trump is preparing a vaccine to give people an alternative from the DEEP STATE Moderna/Gates vaccine, and to protect Americans in case China just "happens" to release another, stronger virus. A few weeks ago the MSM was salivating while breathlessly reporting on a more severe virus now in China.

28 posted on 7/21/2020, 5:13:30 PM by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

quote:

To: Veggie Todd
Yet all of you say that only the one on the bottom left lowers your O2 levels and causes a spike in CO2...
And yet they wore masks like this after WWI to stop the Spanish Flu - and wow - they survived - and kept their rights.

Guess they were tougher than most Freepers.

33 posted on 7/21/2020, 5:15:41 PM by NELSON111 (Congress: The Ralph Wolf and Sam Sheepdog show. Theater for sheep. My politics determines my "hero")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Anyway this goes on for 380 posts.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

: lodi90
POTUS knows mask theater won’t end before November 4th. Better to join the parade than get run over by it.
I suspect that you are on target here. Yet, if Joe Bite Me wins the election, we may not take off these f***ing things for years to come. This virus panic is a great excuse for our elites to control our lives.

32 posted on 7/21/2020, 7:15:16 PM by Lysandru (f)

This messaging might work.

Elites can't use the virus to control you, if you defeat the virus. Wear a mask. Beat corona. Beat the elites.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jul 22, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep's right, remember when Trump said he was going to launch a global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality last year, and his 12D chess mastery was so great that the left wants sodomy laws in every country now.