Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

DemeaninDemon posted:

You're an idiot.

Have you seen the polls? They were tied before this incident, and this can only help Trump. BTW they found a second device, a pressure cooker like the Boston bombers used. People in this thread are way too confident about HRC's chances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

The Haitian posted:

Have you seen the polls? They were tied before this incident, and this can only help Trump. BTW they found a second device, a pressure cooker like the Boston bombers used. People in this thread are way too confident about HRC's chances.

For one, this is the Freep thread and this poo poo don't belong here.

Second, Trump gets a chance to run his mouth which won't help him one bit.

Third, we do not loving know any loving details. Could be a deplorable for all we know.

Fourth, go to bed you idiot.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Haitian posted:

People in this thread are way too confident about HRC's chances.

This should be empty quoted daily.

Edit:

RagnarokAngel posted:

Aren't all bombings intentional? I mean you don't carry a bomb and set it on accident like whoopsie doodle.

I can't imagine a life where you haven't accidentally blown something up being a happy one.

MizPiz fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 18, 2016

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

MizPiz posted:

This should be empty quoted daily.

Nah people are just pessimistic babies.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Yeah if you want to be a pessimistic little sissy go post in uspol or toxx trump.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
People thinking trump has this clinched forget what the polls looked like this time in 2008 and 2012.
This has been some of the biggest gaps in years.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
You guys are right, we'll have a big laugh over this once Jeb secures the nomination.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

MizPiz posted:

You guys are right, we'll have a big laugh over this once Jeb secures the nomination.

gently caress off.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I believe in Jeb.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
That's nice, honey, now put your helmet back on before you hurt yourself

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

It's really strange to me that an explosion going off on US soil is pleasing to Freepers

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Jay Rust posted:

It's really strange to me that an explosion going off on US soil is pleasing to Freepers

From Insane: NYC Explosion IGNORED By All Local TV Stations Including Two 10PM Newscasts posted by freeper 2ndDivisionVet

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Government leaders want bombings and standings to be commonplace in our society. Have you noticed that Muslims are more violent around their holidays?

2 posted on 9/17/2016, 11:47:30 PM by Lopeover (2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

It is progressive to follow orders of a mosque controled by foreign government and spies. It is globalist and progressist to have government control churches and congregants that way.

3 posted on 9/17/2016, 11:50:11 PM by JudgemAll (Democrats Fed. job-security Whorocracy & hate:hypocrites must be gay like us or be tested/crucified)

quote:

Must. Protect. Hillary. At. All. Costs.

4 posted on 9/17/2016, 11:53:50 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

Yes, because ISIS blew up a dumpster.

quote:

To: joshua c

Islam is an evil idealogy that promotes the oppression of women, lying, slavery, the killing of gays and non-believers. Islam is an anethma to the Constitution of the United States! Islam has no place in western civilization.

13 posted on 9/18/2016, 12:06:30 AM by Lopeover (2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

[citation needed]

quote:

To: Lopeover

Yet people who do condemm it on social media sites find themselves arrested the next day. THAT is a MAJOR isdue that needs to be fixed.

18 posted on 9/18/2016, 12:18:44 AM by Daniel Ramsey

quote:

To: Lopeover

Terror is good for our lib/commie masters. If we’re filled with fear, we’ll be easier to brainwash with their stupid theories of global warming, palestian nationalism, and other sorelian myths comprising the important mythology of “Liberal Fascism.” (See Jonah Goldberg’s book on the subject)

20 posted on 9/18/2016, 12:44:08 AM by Stepan12 (go)

quote:

“The whole thing is being ignored.”

Not surprising.

Hillary said that more gun control was the solution to stop terrorism

But now we have multiple attacks carried out with bombs and knifes.

And a man with a concealed carry saved lives in Minnesota.

Seems like a perfect storm is forming against the evil witch.

22 posted on 9/18/2016, 12:53:13 AM by Helicondelta (Deplorable)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

RagnarokAngel posted:

Unless you're Achmed the Dead Terrorist

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

Jay Rust posted:

Every explosion, every shooting, every instance of death, murder, destruction, etc. etc. are all pleasing to Freepers unless it happens to people or things they like.

And even then, they still might like it as long as they can delude themselves into thinking it advances their cause, or gives them their much coveted rageboner. (This is good for bitcoin because... :butt: )

McGlockenshire posted:

sorelian myths

:eyepoop:

E: I mean to say that I love it.

NachtSieger fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Sep 18, 2016

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
We need an :arzy: emoticon, like, yesterday.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
4 pages and the freep is coming from inside the thread :tinfoil:

In before the election, it's going to be glorious!

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Neo_Crimson posted:

I don't get it. What is an arzy?

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

RagnarokAngel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIPZROBiNik

Neo_Crimson posted:

That's what this one is for: :derp:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

NachtSieger posted:

Every explosion, every shooting, every instance of death, murder, destruction, etc. etc. are all pleasing to Freepers unless it happens to people or things they like.

And even then, they still might like it as long as they can delude themselves into thinking it advances their cause, or gives them their much coveted rageboner. (This is good for bitcoin because... :butt: )

:eyepoop:

E: I mean to say that I love it.

This. These people are hateful, evil old cranks that want blood to flow so long as it hurts someone else.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Prism posted:

I don't get it. What is an arzy?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2431

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

Islam is an evil idealogy that promotes the oppression of women, lying, slavery, the killing of gays and non-believers.

13 posted on 9/18/2016, 12:06:30 AM by Lopeover (2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

There is no ironicat big enough

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

RagnarokAngel posted:

That depends, I mean a lot of people who tried to intentionally bomb something else? They gently caress up and blow their fool selves up wherever they were making the bomb, or they get blown up by it while they're in the middle of transporting it to the place they wanted to blow it up. Because it's very easy to gently caress up with explosives.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

CharlestheHammer posted:

What was the first nail

Freep and a lot of the right think the Pulse shooting was the first nail in the coffin for Clinton., even believing it would cause massive support from the gay community for Trump because he'd protect them from further terrorism.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Twelve by Pies posted:

Freep and a lot of the right think the Pulse shooting was the first nail in the coffin for Clinton., even believing it would cause massive support from the gay community for Trump because he'd protect them from further terrorism.

Don't polls consistently show people don't actually trust Trump on terrorism at all?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Ah but you see the MSM are liars in the tank for Clinton and the polls are skewed.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Twelve by Pies posted:

This was after they were hoping that the EMTs were wearing HazMat suits because of all the :airquote:contaminated blood:airquote: of course.

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

From Insane: NYC Explosion IGNORED By All Local TV Stations Including Two 10PM Newscasts posted by freeper 2ndDivisionVet

quote:

Islam is an evil idealogy that promotes the oppression of women, lying, slavery, the killing of gays and non-believers. Islam is an anethma to the Constitution of the United States! Islam has no place in western civilization.

"All of which we're actively and vocally in favor of, but it's not our team, dammit."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Gorilla Salad posted:

There is no ironicat big enough

Of course most all of those traits are championed by freep when it comes to christianity

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Night10194 posted:

Don't polls consistently show people don't actually trust Trump on terrorism at all?

Yeah. Amazingly, the fact that he is a racist idiot running against the former secretary of state has not eluded people on that particular front.

Of course, they do trust him more on the economy, so not all the reality sunk in.

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
It's not freep, but for some schadenfreude I found the British equivalent on the daily mail comments section.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Britain.html

quote:

Britian does not need anyone, but the whole world is utterly dependent on Britian, so WE can dictate term in any negotiations. All th best, UKIPPER Dave

British exceptionalism (freedom to spell the name of the country you love incorrectly).

quote:

Stop the benefits = stop the migrants

Short and sweet

quote:

Peasant countries are irrelevant

Classy

quote:

Whatever immigration Britain needs it is Engineers, Scientists and Surgeons from all over the Big wide WORLD! - not cleaners, kebab shop workers and shelf stackers exclusively from the failed little EU Dictatorship!. OUT!.

quote:

quote:

Good luck with your economy then. Without hard working people this country will sink. English are way too lazy

eze, how many kebab shops do we need anyway, sorry if it puts you out of work.

I enjoyed this exchange.

quote:

Oh dear they do have delusions of grandeur don't they

:ironicat:

a neurotic ai fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 19, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ocrassus posted:

Britian does not need anyone, but the whole world is utterly dependent on Britian, so WE can dictate term in any negotiations. All th best, UKIPPER Dave

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Who is this gently caress and how long has he dwelled in his mum's basement. I mean holy gently caress, this is so so much worse than American exceptionalism because Britain would fold in a month without the rest of the world while no one would really notice a change in anything except tea prices if they isolated themselves

The whole immigrant debacle, I can kinda see why they think that way. Watching video from truck drivers in Calais, a poo poo load of those refugees are assholes and useless fucks

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Sep 19, 2016

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

SocketWrench posted:

The whole immigrant debacle, I can kinda see why they think that way. Watching video from truck drivers in Calais, a poo poo load of those refugees are assholes and useless fucks

Live in mortal terror from French neo-nazi gangs, and your manners would probably suffer a bit too, just saying.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

SocketWrench posted:

refugees from the middle east and immigrants from the EU have literally nothing to do with each other and the British membership of the EU or not makes absolutely no difference

also sadly there's enough of these shits that we did just vote economic suicide in the largest-turnout referendum we've ever had :smith:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Tias posted:

Live in mortal terror from French neo-nazi gangs, and your manners would probably suffer a bit too, just saying.

Also keep in mind the selection bias. How many views is "refugee suffers in a quiet and orderly fashion" going to get?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

xthetenth posted:

Also keep in mind the selection bias. How many views is "refugee suffers in a quiet and orderly fashion" going to get?

Or noticed by the general public. If you don't pay attention and 99 people are perfectly reasonable human beings, but 1 is actively making as much trouble as he can, which is going to color your perception of the whole more? Humans are dumb like that.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Tias posted:

That and, you know, being forced to flee your home in terror of brutal extremists only to find the place you fled to has decided to give you nothing and equate you with said extremists probably makes them pretty stressed to begin with.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

quote:

Peasant countries are irrelevant

"Oi you peasant gits! Dis iz ARE CUNTRY MATE!"

Spangly A posted:

also sadly there's enough of these shits that we did just vote economic suicide in the largest-turnout referendum we've ever had :smith:

I have a time machine that can look forward into the future and I can tell you that once the Brexit actually happens this is what the countryside will immediately look like

And London will look like this

It's a lock

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Semper911 is a top tier username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tias posted:

Surely the answer is destroying property and attacking truck drivers and regular motorists. This will make people be more accepting of them...like freep does when they bash women and blacks and wonder why they don't vote Republican.

I'm not saying how it's being handled is right or wrong. But if this is what people have been seeing for a while now it's not hard to draw a line from that to people not wanting immigrants of any stripe. Hell, look up "Calais truck driver attacked" and watch the headlines roll. It just further feeds growing fears over the growing surge of immigrants.