Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
“The people in fascist garb in a van headed to disrupt a gay pride event were all FBI agents. Now pardon me for a second while I go put on fascist garb and get in this van to go disrupt a gay pride event”

As usual they actually only care that people got caught and it makes their side look bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Gay nazi leather twink FBI agents off to disrupt a Pride event to make the right look bad.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Is there a specific gay nazi that Hitler's enforcers are based on? Cuz uh, the only nazi commander I can think of was Werner von Fritsch who was stripped of being supreme commander of the Heer on accusation of being gay, and was so disgraced he committed suicide by polish soldier in the first weeks of the war.

They also kinda, uh, sent queer people to death camps and invented a whole badge series for them, and famously committed a book burning of literature about queer and trans studies

Nidhg00670000
Mar 26, 2010

We're in the pipe, five by five.
Grimey Drawer
I'm assuming they're talking about Röhm.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Nidhg00670000 posted:

I'm assuming they're talking about Röhm.

And the Night of the Long Knives and the SA in general, but as filtered through a racist version of a game of telephone.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freepers still call it Chinese whispers anyway.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
"Those guys can't have been aligned with us, none of them were fat and useless!" is still a pretty fantastic thing to see freep say.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
I’m kind of curious as to why they feel the need to lie about it?

No one other than them believes the false flag narrative and they are wholly for suiting up and going gay bashing, so why do they even pretend to distance themselves?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
On some level they realize just how horrid and evil their ideology is (or at least how others view their ideology) but want to think they're Good Christians so they try to distance themselves whenever someone actually acts out on their anti-LGBTQ+ rhetoric and tries to attack a Pride Parade or whatever. It's the same reason they go on about how liberals are the real racists while referring to black people as "gibedats" or "ferals." Racism is Bad but they're Good so they can't be racist. Liberals are Bad and so are Nazis, Gays, and thin people apparently so Liberals are Racist Gay Nazi Thin people.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

It's also that Freep just doesn't like losers, so anyone who gets caught clearly wasn't a true believer since if they were God would have protected their righteous cause, so they must actually be liberals making them look bad.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
They share the values, but they are more scared that events like this could add ammunition to the gun control crowd. So they reflectively call any instance of right wing gun violence as false flag.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I wonder what it's like to live in a brain that thinks, "BLM and ANTIFA get to do whatever they want while the Good Old Boys keep getting smashed by the FBI : starts gagging mid rant : I MEAN IT'S A FALSE FLAG!!!"

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

FREEP: The False Flag was too buff to be real

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
For those of us that :tinfoil: about JR potentially being Weekend At Bernie's-d to grift more money

quote:

To: Fightin Whitey
Have you tried to send him mail through FR? Maybe that would get answered?

1,683 posted on 6/14/2022, 8:49:39 AM by Beowulf9
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1671 | View Replies]
To: Beowulf9
Yeah, trying that right now. Thanks guys.

1,684 posted on 6/14/2022, 9:28:38 AM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1683 | View Replies]
To: Jim Robinson
I hope you get his reply.

1,685 posted on 6/14/2022, 9:30:48 AM by Beowulf9
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1684 | View Replies]
To: Jim Robinson
This is Chris by the way LOL

1,686 posted on 6/14/2022, 9:30:55 AM by Jim Robinson (Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1684 | View Replies]
This is a distinct possibility.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe
"(Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.)"

Now I'm wondering about some kind of Tyrant God.

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

Twelve by Pies posted:

"Those guys can't have been aligned with us, none of them were fat and useless!" is still a pretty fantastic thing to see freep say.

Well they may not have been fat, but judging from reporting like this https://archive.ph/D9Bwb coming out about their moms kicking them out and the fact they got caught they're certainly about as useless as freepers.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fox has been awful lately. I keep trying to start a post here about a single article, but it moves too fast and just thinking about it is exhausting. Forgive me if I don't post the actual links to the articles, because this is a dump of about a week's worth of screenshots.

First off, let's look at some Front Pages!

This one is from a few days ago, when the first hearing had just happened. It's largely unremarkable, until you read the articles beneath the main one.

Yeah, apparently America needs to hear about loving Jake Paul's opinion on the country as FRONT PAGE NEWS!

This one is from last night, when everywhere else was covering the hearings.

Now to the message boards!

This comment comes from an article about the recent school shooting and gun control measures.

As a gun owner from the south, I can tell you this poo poo is pure loving fantasy even a century ago. "Oh, let's go fire a shotgun in the parking lot for Show and Tell! Then we will all say the pledge of allegiance while repeatedly saluting the flag!"

Further down in the comments, we found out what really motivates the populace. Chicken feed? Yeah, chicken feed! loving BRANDON!

I'VE SAVED THE WORST FOR LAST!

There was a headline article with mugshots about a "Murder Charges for Star Highschool Football Player's Murder." Short synopsis - Star Football Player was driving around town with a paintball gun and shooting people. He decided to do it to three black guys playing a basketball game. A fight ensued, he died of head injuries. It sounds messy and hosed up on both parties sides, but Fox portrayed it as the poor innocent white boy getting mauled to death by evil ghetto gangsters.

Here are two comments from the front page. This is Stormfront level hate, just waving around in the open on Fox.

No scrolling, or selecting "Most Popular" was done. These were just at the front -

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Mmm yeah, "Quakers". There's a throwback I haven't seen in a while.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

bird food bathtub posted:

Mmm yeah, "Quakers". There's a throwback I haven't seen in a while.

I didn't get that one. Got an explanation so I don't have to Google potentially racist poo poo?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Captain Log posted:

I didn't get that one. Got an explanation so I don't have to Google potentially racist poo poo?

"The new sheriff's a *GONG*" Saying the word they want to say looks bad. Gets you in trouble. So you start saying things like "forced bussing" and "Quaker".

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
brave job touching the poop, Cappy! :zpatriot:

........I am over 50 but I still sort of remember gunracks on pickup trucks still sort of being around in the early 1980's even in Central California. Seems like a great way to get your truck broken into at the Wal Mart.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Does it make me a freeper if my first thought on reading that summary of the football player thing is that he deserved it and the only valuable things lost are the futures of the kids who fought back? I feel like I should have more compassion, but there’s so much suffering in the world.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Jesus christ that last story's responses is eerily similar to something that happened in my home town. I kinda hoped society got better or at least these people died off.

Basically two guys were interested in one of my friends in high school. They were also friends, one white and one black. She kinda likes both of them, some casual dates happen. She ends up on a movie date with the black guy, and white guy is at the movies with his friends. He sees the couple being on a date and starts a fight that gets broken up. Typical dumb teen drama. Like everyone involved are friends. It should have been something that in a year or two was laughed at.

Except oops, white guy got a punch to the temple that caused a brain bleed. He needs immediate medical help. His parents state openly to the news that he was in extreme pain from a headache and pleading for help, and they told him to go sleep it off. They realize their mistake when they find him dead.

You can imagine how the local news reported it. The nice ones that didn't want to be racist talked about local hussy leading to death of upcoming sports star, cuz of course god forbid a teenaged woman want to explore romantic experiences. Lots of adults treating a black kid and a white girl as murderers. No charges to the parents who neglected their kid to the point he died. No real criticism of their actions. drat the system works.

Commentators were exactly like those fox commentators. gently caress em.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Captain Log posted:

Freep likes to use “Amish” in place of outright n-bombs (because that makes it less racist somehow :suicide: ), and to these ghouls Quakers and Amish are probably interchangeable.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Twelve by Pies posted:

The little angel Kronk on my shoulder did the "No no, he has a point" thing when I read that. A startling amount of militia types and preppers make me question their ability to do any kind of soldiering outside of range shoots. It's dangerously close to fat-shaming, sure, but I don't expect some dude who looks like a right-wing version of me (an ur-goon) to be able to dig foxholes/trenches, sprint long distances, climb over obstacles... basically anything some guerilla militia would need to do.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I AM GRANDO posted:

Does it make me a freeper if my first thought on reading that summary of the football player thing is that he deserved it and the only valuable things lost are the futures of the kids who fought back? I feel like I should have more compassion, but there’s so much suffering in the world.

I mean he probably didn't deserve to be murdered but going around doing poo poo you know is going to pick fights, like shooting unsuspecting people with paintballs, isn't very smart and might just end in tragedy.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

Freep likes to use “Amish” in place of outright n-bombs (because that makes it less racist somehow :suicide: ), and to these ghouls Quakers and Amish are probably interchangeable.

The reason why Freep started using "Amish" is because of news stories in which someone committed a crime and the race of the person wasn't mentioned. So Freep would talk about how the person's race wasn't mentioned and go "HMM I wonder why that is?" and started making the joke that it must be one of those dastardly Amish people. As time went on and the joke became more and more prevalent, it eventually morphed into "Amish" being used to refer to black people in any situation.

Bobulus
Jan 28, 2007

I've seen some hard right sites using 'joggers', presumably because of that black guy who got murdered while jogging, and also because it's very similar in letter construction.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Cracker Barrel prefers Canadians

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

It's not just Cracker Barrel, that's industry-wide.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
My cop dad told me they call black people "pirates" on the radio. "Because they dress funny and steal stuff".

I think I was about 13 when that happened and somehow we have never gotten along since then.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

They use quakers in place of the loving N word? Holy poo poo lol that is loving bonkers.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The quakers were strongly anti-slavery back in the day. I suspect there's no connection though and it's all about the positioning of the hard consonant.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Lone Badger posted:

The quakers were strongly anti-slavery back in the day. I suspect there's no connection though and it's all about the positioning of the hard consonant.

They are so loving stupidly brainwashed they know their racism is not tolerated because they are extremist Nazis. Gee wonder why you have to use code if you are the "majority"

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

They are so loving stupidly brainwashed they know their racism is not tolerated because they are extremist Nazis. Gee wonder why you have to use code if you are the "majority"

the globalist wordsalad gestapo are simultaneously weak and stupid and also omnipotent and :umberto:

Alternatively: Cognitive dissonance. They know the racist words are bad and racists are bad so to not be bad they can't use the racist words and need to come up with not racist words to mean the racist things. Freep is the longest running mental gymnastics performance I can think of.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

They use quakers in place of the loving N word? Holy poo poo lol that is loving bonkers.

I think it started with the Amish as someone said, as a 'wow they never say what ethnic group x criminal is from who could it beeee? Probably the amish - wink wink'

But they're too stupid to know that the Amish and Quaker's are two different groups.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames

Warmachine posted:

Alternatively: Cognitive dissonance. They know the racist words are bad and racists are bad so to not be bad they can't use the racist words and need to come up with not racist words to mean the racist things.

not a single one of them has ever put this much thought into their own actions

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
I've heard that some of the more racist cops in some of the more racist parts of the suburban Philadelphia area that I grew up in used "unit" as their code word for black people. "Unit" was an acronym for "unknown n-word in town" and was used to communicate over the radio that a black person was seen in a white town and should be checked out (aka harassed until they left or proved they belonged)

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

In food service, where I spent a lot of my adult life as a manager of a high end place in Nashville, stereotypes exist. If you're a server, there are certain tables of people you don't want. White Karens are towards the top, but entire ethnic groups can get lumped together too. It's mundanely racist and not right. But back in the south, I never heard any slurs being used for any particular group.

Then I go to a crap restaurant in Kansas for a while. A place in Kansas with next to zero minorities. Guess what? I started hearing black people being referred to as Canadians, I heard the N word, and all sorts of other poo poo. As it turns out, upper crust Olathe, KS is more outwardly racist that good ole' Tennessee. I think a lot of that has to do with the face that we actually live together back in the south, whereas Kansas is whiter than white.

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Jun 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I love telling Baltimore friends that their beloved term of address "Hon" has its roots in post-Civil Rights Act businesses where white employees refused to call black customers "Sir" or "Ma'am"