Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
how do you tell the difference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

maybe ask them you jackass

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
very carefully

Bitter fly
Sep 25, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
north koreans are probably a lot skinnier (unless you're the dictator, he's fat)

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

gently caress the mods posted:

how do you tell the difference?

The malnutrition. :smith:

They actually have their own accent/dialect.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

North Koreans can only have like 12 haircuts so I guess just try to memorize the hairstyles

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
remind me... which are the bad ones?

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
Just look for the lapel pin of the Dear Leader, sheesh

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
North Koreans walk like this, South Koreans walk like thiiiiis

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Fallows posted:

remind me... which are the bad ones?

Koreans

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

south, north, who cares?? i heard they all have sideways vaginas anyway

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
south koreans are like 6" taller

lol every country sends their biggest motherfuckers to the dmz:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
S. Koreans have a fold in their upper eyelid, whereas N. Koreans don't.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
what about their dicks

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

potee posted:

Fuckin lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
s Korean girls get their teeth dentated to look like childish fangs, woof-like snaggletooths are extremely coveted there

S Korean men will obv be the men fawning over the girls who look like they took a picture of singer/songwriter Jewel to the dentist and said "can you do this to all of them?"

N Korean women want teeth good for grinding clay and the men don't want women at all bc they don't buy into bullshit homophobia there

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

name ur son anasatasia and they get bullied into becoming the biggest and toughest of soldiers

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

potee posted:

What kind of twink puts Anastasia on his uniform in the face of war

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Give it another few generations and it will end up being a Morlocks and Eloi situation.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna see a North V South basketball game. I'd be like watching the Harlem globe trotters.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Give it another few generations and it will end up being a Morlocks and Eloi situation.

ravenous and starving North Koreans attempt to consume the South Korean populace only to find that they're all made of cartilage, rubber, and recycled medical waste by the year 2064.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Because of rampant plastic surgery the south looks like a cloning experiment gone wrong.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

The ones that behave like cultists and or have a single digit BMI.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

potee posted:

this character select screen is kind of a no brainer. idk maybe the right dude has some ninja moves

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Germstore posted:

Because of rampant plastic surgery the south looks like a cloning experiment gone wrong.

Yeah in addition to a mouthful of snaggletooths they have crazy matching faces

It's actually pretty sweet

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

if a s korean dude cheats on his girl does he even notice

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012

Germstore posted:

Miss South Korea contestants.

HollywoodDialysis
Jan 19, 2005

not doing nothing
Grimey Drawer
According to Christopher Hitchens the North Koreans are stunted scrawny racist gnomes so if the first two things don't tip you off just wait for them to mouth off about how 'North Korea is Best Korea'

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

all woulds except the one in the green top

She looks like an abuser

And shed blame me for it

"You make me do this to you!!!"

:(

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Accretionist posted:

Miss South Korea contestants.

Lol, you dummy. That's obviously the same person in different clothes and hairstyles.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gently caress the mods posted:

what about their dicks

Uh, duuuuuuhh. U suck them, idiot!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

potee posted:

I'm sure that North Koreans have guys who about 6' tall, but they're also without a doubt beanpoles even with the increased rations. A 6' South Korean doing border work is going to at least look like he was carved out of wood.

Gatekeeper posted:

Yeah in addition to a mouthful of snaggletooths they have crazy matching faces

It's actually pretty sweet

Yep, if they're not matching, they have anime girl faces. Even Japan doesn't have that.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ask their favourite video game. Noryh koreans will all say Joust. they beleive its based on true events

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Nk - teagan
Sk - sara

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
south koreans eat dogs

north koreans dont have dogs to eat

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
NK is definitely the sammy hagar of the two

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
North Koreans don't use sarcasm anymore (it is banned)

quote:

North Korea has forbidden people from making sarcastic comments about Kim Jong-un or his totalitarian regime in their everyday conversations.

Even indirect criticism of the authoritarian government has been banned, Asian media reported.

Residents were warned against criticising the state in a series of mass meetings held by functionaries across the country.

Officials told people that sarcastic expressions such as “This is all America’s fault” would constitute unacceptable criticism of the regime.

“This habit of the central authorities of blaming the wrong country when a problem’s cause obviously lies elsewhere has led citizens to mock the party,” an anonymous source said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-bans-sarcasm-kim-jong-un-freedom-speech-a7231461.html

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's going to suck when north korea nukes south korea, because with LG and Samsung reduced to a smouldering crater you can wave goodbye to all your decent android phones, cheap flash memory chips and flat screen televisions :(

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I think you'll find that South Korea produces only the highest quality of twinks. Whereas North Korean fashion is sorely behind the times and while they can manage the slender frame they achieve it through malnutrition, which is terrible for the skin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad that "Thanks Obama" is a truly worldwide phenomenon.

• Locked thread