Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
trade in your sowed for a new sandal I have forver condition. [List belo]

IF YU COULD TAKE THE FUNKY JAM PARTY OUT RUN OF COMMERCIALS LEFT AND RUGHT..

ar, fire detwctio

YOU CAN GE T====fubar been k bekuevel hisehead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Woah, are you having a seizure? Like a partial seizure where you're still awake?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
fartubf s when f-gas cunes uuuuyt uf ur vyrrfujw

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hey ray how you doing big guy

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

just ray posted:

fartubf s when f-gas cunes uuuuyt uf ur vyrrfujw

Just drink half a beer. You're gonna die if you don't.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

How's the canned air

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Celluloid Sam posted:

How's the canned air

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
huh.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
don't forget to floss your teeth

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
ray ray ray ray i get a ray

i get a ray wee woo

i get a ray

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
That's the ray
Uh huh uh huh
I like it

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Celluloid Sam posted:

hey ray how you doing big guy

not worth a gosh darn poo poo am if you kist lmpw nit I I'm aginaged a cool harmoc over the words you typed that I read bad rear end

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

SmokaDustbowl posted:

don't forget to floss your teeth

I cannot stress this enough, went to the dentist for the first time in 10 years and he said it was amazing how my teeth are in such good shape. I use snus every day.

Floss your loving teeth, kids.

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

well I must admit it my weapon for choice lately just a bunch of bullshit really

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

motherfuckin abslam

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I have downs syndrime

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

just ray posted:

I have downs syndrime

welcome to gbs, we're all downs here

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

welcome to gbs, we're all downs here

I must admit I get a good old fashioned case of the "downs" wvweny knows and agauns lol

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
to turn ones monitor off and stare deeply into its tubular darkness. a true gem. a viewsonic
flat" inch crt tubular monitor wih a heart of gold and tick like john motherfucking holmes

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
anywhos lol well jones

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
do not enter into this section of the hotel room or u will be gassed the window is open wait a bit

*walks into area of room dead center gets gassed dies*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

prison is fun posted:

do not enter into this section of the hotel room or u will be gassed the window is open wait a bit

*walks into area of room dead center gets gassed dies*

one of these days lowtax is going to call your prison and revoke your internet access.

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

a bone to pick posted:

one of these days lowtax is going to call your prison and revoke your internet access.

eyyyyyyyyy pp. we will put the laws in place so this NEVER happens

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
would recommend'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XhQRFO4M7A

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

this is some real next level poo poo i'm not sure i'm ready for

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

Loden Taylor posted:

this is some real next level poo poo i'm not sure i'm ready for

pipe it down a notch woodpwckwer

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
are you speaking gibberish or pig latin, pick one don't go full retard bro unless its in public and for money then its okay or chicknburger the greatest hell episode on earth ~

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

prison is fun posted:

are you speaking gibberish or pig latin, pick one don't go full retard bro unless its in public and for money then its okay or chicknburger the greatest hell episode on earth ~

ok not sure ofr mw or whaRTWVWE BU I FOUHGT DIR YOUER RIGH TO SIW a FEWW Mn

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
I guess just chell the fucl off like the threqadsays lol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
this is the world i wish i could inhabit when i'm daydreaming in the world beyond our world

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx
UP UR DICK OP!!!

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
ru a tbi victim lol

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

just ray posted:

pipe it down a notch woodpwckwer

the NEW "dunk a dill pickle"?????????????

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
ru the old eugenics slut?

just ray
Jan 3, 2014

by merry exmarx

just ray posted:

UP UR DICK OP!!!

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
im not gonna tutor ur humor while ur full autistic and unlike u i never was please remember ur talking to a legend ty ~

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
you're a pale imitation of kyoon you atomic faggle, legendary as a whizzzard who can't cast'ems a beej summons in a brothel

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
this reminds me when i literally took some research chemicals i ordered in the mail and went loving nuts and the next morning i woke up with nearly no recollection of the previous night

i was laying on top of my bed with my shirt off holding a bottle of bud select to my chest

i can only remember feeling extreme euphoria the night before. but the morning after i felt tremendous guilt and terror, and i asked people if i had done anything horrible the night before, and they said no i was just in a really good mood and funny as usual

i'll never do that poo poo again

please legalize marijuana thank you

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

I AM THE TOILET posted:

this reminds me when i literally took some research chemicals i ordered in the mail and went loving nuts and the next morning i woke up with nearly no recollection of the previous night

i was laying on top of my bed with my shirt off holding a bottle of bud select to my chest

i can only remember feeling extreme euphoria the night before. but the morning after i felt tremendous guilt and terror, and i asked people if i had done anything horrible the night before, and they said no i was just in a really good mood and funny as usual

i'll never do that poo poo again

please legalize marijuana thank you

i took a mg of Xanax for every state that went to bush in '04 and a week later I woke up having just clicked 'buy it now' on an eBay listing of a replica suit of armor for $5000

I'll def do it again, and have a number of times

Get tough, cause the going got tough and it's time to get goinf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

• Locked thread