Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does $4 Toast Upset You?
I consider myself certifialbly vexed.
Memes can't repel bread of this magnitude.
Me am ghey(for toast).
No. Also, Goku.
Questions of this nature are a micro-aggressions against me; Furthermore...
View Results

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im hiaving problems ofucsing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
naughty toast. psht!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

Proof is in the pudding on this one op, gay people have mental deficiencies

my berother is gay and hes getting married buti cant afford to go to mexico, he says it with a h. hes a total fag

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

8 track betamax posted:

In Mexico they call gays mariposas and they think having one in your Pueblo is good luck

wheneer theyre together i call it stashmeet lol

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

even i'll say the $20 coffee is beyond the pale jfc

frof

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

I love goon outrage over expensive versions of regular food. Like, sure some of the people regularly eating it are broke early-20s morons, but a large portion of people in SF make like $120k a year. It may shock you but 4 bucks for coffee and 4 bucks for toast is a tiny little drop in the bucket as far as their regular expenses go.

poo poo I'm yuppy scum in Vermont and i still don't blink spending $15 on a weekday breakfast with locally raised horse-pressed quinoa or whatever the gently caress is cool these days.

I know, I know, I could easily get cheaper calories at the old-rear end greasy spoon diner, but on the other hand some gently caress off and eat your own food.

hot off thhe horse press the verdict on trans bahtrooms? nay!!

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
germs tore?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this toast really grinds my gears!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007