Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

interwhat posted:

I've avoided all hot sauce scene places and such. I've tried a whole bunch but most hot small time hot sauces taste bitter or there was little regard for actual flavor profile, with the addition of unbearable heat. It's basically one big talentless dick measuring competition. Kinda like people that mod their car and do poo poo to show off how good they are with their cars and "tuning" even though they just compiled kits of parts from companies.

Omg I lover sriracha you guys ever had that stuff OMG

you sound like my little sister who doesn't believe anyone could possibly like the taste of beer. spicy and bitter and grainy and sour? i think you're all just pretending to like the gross thing because manliness

lol sorry about your childlike palate

anyway sambal oelek is pretty much the best and I just put it in everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

"i don't like hot sauce cause it's bitter sometimes and spicy. it's lame like people who tune up their cars"
:goonsay:

• Locked thread