Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Recently picked up this

It's pretty good, but hot enough that your body needs some time to recover from consuming it. I like how the flavor is subtle and doesn't ruin the taste of what ever you put on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

I pity you guys who have to eat at a "waffle house" instead of a glorious harris teeter.

Nobody eats at a Waffle House dumbass! You go there to score crack and gently caress homeless people!

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

hot sauce is actually super good cor the cardiovascular system and the heart. idk why but thats what i read

Finally, a healthy way to "hit the sauce"! :grin:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Cum is actually two degrees cooler. That's why your testicles hang on the outside, away from you body, because cum prefers a slightly lower temperature.

I've got some 96.6 degrees hot sauce you can swallow

• Locked thread