Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Valencia extra hot is pretty good. Tabasco is good in drinks and anything that needs a vinegar kick though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Tabasco is the best hot sauce for oysters, with no competition even coming close.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Shut the gently caress up child abandoner.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sorry, I thought you were some other mook- guy and he gets easily riled up so I thought it was worth the risk for funny. Carry on.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
You bought a hot sauce that came with a bolo tie. I don't even know what to say about that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

If I went to that school I would take a big, fat poo poo all over your garden. Enjoyy rear end.

That would just help the garden.

• Locked thread