Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

roomforthetuna posted:

Melinda's Naga Jolokia is the best hot sauce (though ridiculously expensive to buy through the internet, and not easy to find otherwise.)

I went to a store of many hot sauces that had a tasting, and of their selection of hot sauces for jerks who like their hot sauce hot, this was the tastiest. Not the hottest, but flavorful.

Edit: ghost pepper high five with the poster above.

Melinda's is one of my favorites. Their XXX and XXXX sauces are amazing, and the Naga Jolokia and Ghost Pepper ones are really drat good too.

Strangely enough, my go-to source for Melinda's is TJ Maxx. They have a small fancy-foods section and they frequently have different varieties of Melinda's for like $2.99 a bottle :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread