Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

AugmentedVision posted:

It's nonsense for people to pretend to "get" so that they can look down on people who are being honest with themselves and realize that it's nonsense and there's nothing to get.

nah man its a vidya game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
I love Die Antwoord and love being hated for loving them. I'm like a juggalo. Also I love how Yolandi is always showing her rear end/puss on stage. :gizz:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

AugmentedVision posted:

It's nonsense for people to pretend to "get" so that they can look down on people who are being honest with themselves and realize that it's nonsense and there's nothing to get.

Sorry that you can't critically analyze.

E: it doesn't even need critics analysis, just the ability to recognize subtext.

The Kingfish fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Sep 18, 2016

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i like die aantword and think their vids are funny and werid. ok bye *runs off down the street in blackface chasing chickens*

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
MY favorite Die Antwoord moment:

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

The Kingfish posted:

E: it doesn't even need critics analysis, just the ability to recognize subtext.

lol

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

xd

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

interwhat posted:

I love Die Antwoord and love being hated for loving them. I'm like a juggalo. Also I love how Yolandi is always showing her rear end/puss on stage. :gizz:

i like good music that makes my head bobble like an agreeable gentle childman, like a hodor, and the erection is bonus like a seventh mcnuggie

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
i have a long shot gut feeling that this thread is about lgbtqia and gamers

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
not if you don't post again itt it won't be

Hint
Fucken
Hint

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

AugmentedVision posted:

It's actually two people committing to being something that was originally half a joke because they found some further value in it, and, of course, there's a legion of people who can't find value in anything who want to tear down their efforts, because they are lonely, and want friends.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

i like die aantword and think their vids are funny and werid. ok bye *runs off down the street in blackface chasing chickens*

If there's two things I love it's blackface and chicken hunts!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Kingfish posted:

If someone said the same kinds of things about ICP I would agree with them but about DA it's not true. There's some subtly there in differentiating quality what-you're-calling-subtext from garbo but w/e

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
poo poo is dope yo

word.

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
its not good and that girl looks like an alien mannequin wtf is wrong with u ppl

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
yeah but that rear end

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
i am chappie

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

poopnanners posted:

its not good and that girl looks like an alien mannequin wtf is wrong with u ppl

under the weirdo makeup she's actually really attractive:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

and furthermore,

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

in conclusion,

Garcin
Jun 15, 2000
It's a funny thing.

District 9 was groundbreaking. Absolutely incredible. Then you get Chappie, with Die Antwoord acting in the movie. And wolverine.

Chappie was nothing wonderful, and it wasn't anything terrible. But holy poo poo Banana Brain was a loving tour de force. I want to drill out the cat poo poo from the downpipe of my sti. A-loving-plus.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
The chick in Die Antwoord is a mom.

The highest degree of MILF the world has ever seen. God her body is amazing.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

good beats fun lyrics super good live shows excellent interviews fantastic videos full of great art

i'm a goon and i hate this

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im listening to a new album also op im posting a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l4aoTzGu_M

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's easily the most tolerable Die Antwood song to date

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Their best video is the one where they jack the electric wheelchairs and put spinners on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtUvq82WkDY

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I'm an originalist. :smuggo:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I like how all the art of Ayn Rand makes her look really hot when in reality she was a gross little troll woman

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Bismuth posted:

I like how all the art of Ayn Rand makes her look really hot when in reality she was a gross little troll woman

She really is proof that Lena Dunham would be gross even if she got skinny.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Frankenstyle posted:

She really is proof that Lena Dunham would be gross even if she got skinny.

I guess shes inspirational in the sense that women that look like her don't usually get as popular/successful

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Bismuth posted:

I guess shes inspirational in the sense that women that look like her don't usually get as popular/successful

What about Truman Capote?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Frankenstyle posted:

What about Truman Capote?

Hes not that bad looking, Ayn Rand is just busted

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a bone to pick posted:

The only real artists in 2016 are indie video game developers.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Die Antwolrd is cool but drat their music sucks real bad sometimes.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
More like Die AntWOULD :xd:

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I liked it when Ninja accused the lovely Suicide Squad Joker of ripping off his style that he ripped off from the generations of black rappers who came before him.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Poppy is better than these ninjerks

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Chappie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
die antwoord is rich kids pretending to slum for other rich kids who are pretending to slum so grats on your self awareness OP

like I bet DND posters love them for example

• Locked thread