Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fivethree
Jul 28, 2014
how do we know these spots aren't being abused by women who get pregnant -> have abortion around 6 mos -> get pregnant again, for no reason other than using the parking spot???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
really makes you think, OP.

voting this thread 3!

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Waddle your fat asses across the lot you swine. what kind of loser BREEDS in this day and age

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I guess being pregnant makes your legs not work.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
never seen parking spaces like that
are they outside the abortion clinic?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
it occurrs to me a lot of people parking there are probably just obese and not pregnant at all. well played BBW's, well played

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Giving thread a probationary 4, may bump down to a 2 if OP does not conduct an in-depth analysis.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

sofokles posted:

never seen parking spaces like that
are they outside the abortion clinic?

Pretty much every chain store in Ontario has them, so like Wal-Mart and Loblaw and Costco and poo poo.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

i dont think its a law so feel free to park there

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I park in these spots all the time. gently caress you and yours.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how can you tell that they're not just fat?

choprite
Sep 29, 2007
just about as retarded as you'd think
what about low
emission vehicle spaces

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

1redflag posted:

I park in these spots all the time. gently caress you and yours.

:same:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i bet obstetricians would say that being pregnant isnt an excuse be fat and lazy but i also bet they dont blaze dank nugs

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

jeff smisek posted:

Waddle your fat asses across the lot you swine. what kind of loser BREEDS in this day and age

Wow!, Jeff
:yikes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ask you're mother op. :smugbert:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im against it

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
they didnt have those spots at the hospital in the day so i was born in the middle of the parking lot

true story

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
my first memory was sitting on the asphalt yelling "hey wait up" because my mom didn't even notice she'd dropped me

e: also true story

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
my first memory was busting a nut in your mom lol

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
They don't seem as common as the used to be

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I can understand special parking spaces where they can go if they want to get pregnant. But when they already are pregnant they need the exercise and should walk.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Buttmeister posted:

my first memory was busting a nut in your mom lol

you forgot to say true story so everyone knows this is a lie

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What if you're just constipated? :shrug:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

:angel:

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

reallivedinosaur posted:

you forgot to say true story so everyone knows this is a lie

poo poo thats true (not my story what you said)

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

I thought I knew yoy, Jeffrey

Nic Cage dick cage
Jun 23, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Shouldn't be too critical of pregnant expectant mothers in case they get angry an become the next to DDoS the forums from their free wi-fi parking spaces

cnut
May 3, 2016

They should be parking at the furthest spot away to burn off all that baby fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

we've been using these spots for like 3.5 years now because we've been pregnant/family with young ones for forever now lol. I used to feel bad but it's pretty sick having a guilt free parking spot near the door every time

• Locked thread