Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

Gatekeeper posted:

Ahahahaha now who's the racist you franklin delano hatecrime?????

hehe specific reference there hey remember when u told me reflex was hard??? how bad does ur sister kick ur rear end @ that :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

whoflungpoop posted:

i wanna lick dare where he thinks

im sitting on a bench at Broadway and w 102nd lookin at one homeless man give an over the pants handy to an equally homeless bagman using a Fully Loaded shopping cart as a hideaway shield

I'm pretty sure that's where dare thinks

It doesn't look like a lickable zone but I'll get back to yous guys on that in five

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
wiki-kathy'd by g00gle

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe

Gatekeeper posted:

im sitting on a bench at Broadway and w 102nd lookin at one homeless man give an over the pants handy to an equally homeless bagman using a Fully Loaded shopping cart as a hideaway shield

I'm pretty sure that's where dare thinks

It doesn't look like a lickable zone but I'll get back to yous guys on that in five

o man monrok no not u 2 :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

prison is fun posted:

hehe specific reference there hey remember when u told me reflex was hard??? how bad does ur sister kick ur rear end @ that :D

reflex is some retarded video game thing, isn't it? the retarded game poo poo you forever ramble about in between strangely lucid pedophilic fantasias and pleas to remain unbanned? Last video game I played was 16 years ago or whenever the hell silent hill 2 came out. Try again, you trembling rapist

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
catch the wave d00d

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
or just make it. u kno u can do that too. we both do :-)

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

get ready...

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Sep 18, 2016

prison is fun
Sep 17, 2016

by Smythe
hell0 i am the baddest bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

why don't you lick me where i fart? :smuggo:

• Locked thread