Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

"With all due respect, Captain, I think my call was the right one. We were in a box canyon with the only exit blocked by an unknown number of armed bandits. We had no response on the vox and no likelihood of reinforcement in the immediate future. It was surrender or charge and we both know if you put good Equites in that position they're going to charge every time - and my squad are drat good."

Charismatic, brave, from a good family. Classic officer material. Shame about the abysmal marksmanship scores and academic performance that kept her from the PDF. Their loss is the Equites probable gain.

pre:
Name: Sunny Hale
Specialization: Sergeant 
Aptitudes: Agility, Defence, Fellowship, Leadership, Perception, Strength, Toughness, Weapon Skill
Demeanor: Slacker
Horse: Esprit, a bossy stallion.

WS:  41 (16 +5 Advance)
BS:  20 (3 -3 Homeworld)
S:   30 (10)
T:   30 (10)
Agi: 38 (12 +6 Homeworld, Regiment)
Int: 23 (3)
Per: 30 (7 +3 Homeworld)
WP:  41 (16 +5 Advance)
Fel: 50 (20 +5 Specialization +5 Advance)

Wounds: 16
Fate: 3

Insanity: 0
Corruption: 0

Skills:

Survival +10
Acrobatics
Athletics
Charm
Command
Deceive
Dodge
Parry
Scholastic Lore (Tacitica Imperialis)

Talents:
Air of Authority
Quickdraw
Catfall
Rapid Reaction
Radiant Presence
Sound Constitution (x1)
Weapon Training (Shock, Las, SP, Low-Tech)

Traits:

Distrust of Authority
Survivalist Doctrine
Honor Bound

Gear:
-Formal uniform and Badge of Office
-Flakweave reinforced duster and range hat [4 AP chest/arms/legs, 2 AP head, +1 AP vs blast]
-Horse with riding gear (saddle, tack) and flakweave riding blanket (ap 3)
-1 week field rations.
-Basic set of cookware
-Blanket and sleep bag
-Misc Tools (hand shovel, hammer, shaving kit and mirror, etc.)
-best Quality Stub revolver with expander rounds
-bundle of jester’s knives
-Good Quality Hunting Lance (Shock) + Custom grip
-Accatran-pattern MkII Heavy Laspistol w/ Trigger Adjustments  
-Lascarbine with custom grip

XP				2000/2000
Basic Willpower 500
Basic Weapon Skill 250
Basic Fellowship 250
Trained Acrobatics 100
Trained Athletics 100
Trained Charm 200
Trained Dodge 100
Trained Deceive 200
Trained Parry 100
Radiant Presence 200

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Sep 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

there is literally no way that cowboys and indians in warhammer will end up being a gross racism circus

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

DeathSandwich posted:

Picks have been made :siren: :siren: :siren:

The following players have been called by Equites Marshal McLacey to report to The Down Below for a new mission.

and Sunny Hale A PDF burnout that could of made something for herself had she just applied herself - Played by thatbastardken

Edit: thatbastardken I'd like to see how you spent your character advances on your character sheet, if you would please.

Yeah gotcha covered boss.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Cassimir Crowe:

A man of the cloth is never unwelcome, so long as he understands his position in what passes for the chain of command around here. It would be easier to ascertain that he did if he was more...approachable. His attitude towards secular and religious crime is equally ruthless, which is commendable.

Silas Lasar:

I feel like I need to shine my boots every time he's in the same room as me. Good man, solid, eager to please. Seems to appreciate being home a great deal. Like the saying goes, travel must narrow the mind wonderfully.

Everett Bosseman:

I'm not certain I buy his lucky escape story, but I can't argue with his skills. He's no cogboy, but beggars can't be choosers and with the way a long patrol can get in trouble if the vox goes out...well, I'll take a lucky shirker over a dead hero.

Eleanor Renton:
Horse doctor, but a good one. Frankly I'd rather have a good vet treat me than most sawbones, most people will put up with sloppy work from a human medic but if your horse dies without drat good reason there's consequences.

Hmm? Yes, I am one of those Hales, if you must know. Not that it matters, my branch of the family were disinherited nearly a century ago and the name only gets you so far - or in my case nowhere at all.

The Stone Yards is the primary quarry for the sparkling granite (Hale-stone, ha ha) in the southern hemisphere and has a claim to being the single largest on the planet. It's an impressive operation, even when you grow up around it - dedicated rail line and gigawatt coal-fired power station, enough security staff that they form their own PDF battalion, a shuttle pad, the attached company town has a population larger than most of the frontier cities...

Rumor has it that there have been production problems recently. Not a lot of detail, could be a labor dispute or a water shortage or bandits or another operation sabotaging coal supplies. Could be all of them at once. Well, whatever it is I'm sure that the Equites won't be called in to assist - the Family would rather be crushed under their own granite blocks than admit being in trouble.

• Locked thread