Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

TheWeepingHorse posted:

I would love a domestic terrorist who really is just loving no-joke retarded and whose deeds require no further discussion.
this kid with advanced irony poisoning is close enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
You know how that halloween urban legend about some monster poisoning the candy went like 30 years before a single real case ever happened?

Dumpster diving is officially more dangerous. Please educate your children on the matter, do not accept trash from strange dumpsters, if one approaches you tell your teacher

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
So first they blow up a trash can, then a dumpster, now a robot.

What acts robotic, and is considered garbage... Politicians.

Conclusion: dry run for the UN meeting ;_;

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
if tony soprano was still alive this wouldn't be happening....

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Obama is responsible for these 3 terrorists attacks this week. Hillary wants 100,000 more insane gay hating Muslims.

Everyone in the media who tried their hardest not to report on this should be tried for terrorism themselves.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Prorat posted:

Obama is responsible for these 3 terrorists attacks this week. Hillary wants 100,000 more insane gay hating Muslims.

Everyone in the media who tried their hardest not to report on this should be tried for terrorism themselves.

arent we all terrroists in the end? like emotional terrorists?

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Prorat posted:

You should be tried for this terrorist attack of a bad post.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Node posted:

You should be tried for this terrorist attack of a bad post.

Hillary supporter trash. You are responsible for thousands dead.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

welp that just handed new york to trump

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

wait this happened 2 days ago i didn't even see this trending on facebook thanks zuck

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Wemus posted:

wait this happened 2 days ago i didn't even see this trending on facebook thanks zuck

the berg

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
"Secretary Clinton, what's your view on these recent events?"

"Well, it's important to remember that not all *vomits on podium, swoons* I'm fine. This is fine. Destroy the footage. Confiscate every cell phone. Hillary 2016."

bullet3
Nov 8, 2011
Don't worry, Sam Jackson is on the case

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Allah Ka-Bar

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ADiLorenzoTV/status/777758342773149696

the robot :(

lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its always all in the details

that first vid is pretty good. RIP robot.

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Um. I know that our enemies want Republicans in power so that they will squander American's resources on pointless wars in the middle east and bring about the end of days when SuperAllah will come down and smite the west, but this is some weak sauce terrorism. At this rate New Yorkers will get used to it.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Prorat posted:

Hillary supporter trash. You are responsible for thousands dead.

I'll argue the first part.

But not the second. :q:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

a real american hero free rube goldberg

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
This is the most pathetic terrorist or group of terrorists since the diaper sniper.

Or even Elliot Rodger.

NObodiesGeek
Jun 14, 2003
I'm not shy, I just hate you.
They had a decent premise. Scare the garbage workers so they no longer want to do their jobs and soon the city will be buried under its own filth. No one will notice though making it all pointless.

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016

Wikkheiser posted:

This is the most pathetic terrorist or group of terrorists since the diaper sniper.

Or even Elliot Rodger.

hey buddy, momentarily blinding a black woman is definitely a step above shooting a bunch of white and asian teens

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Nice job number 5

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
Lol, owned scrublord robot.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
node lol NODE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No disassemble

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wikkheiser posted:

Or even Elliot Rodger.

Hey, idioy fuckface, the diaper sniprr is an american hero,

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Wait back up a minute. A robot is dead now???? gently caress!

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Disassemble dead! No disassemble!

mrfart posted:

Nice job number 5

Ivor Biggun fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Sep 19, 2016

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Wait back up a minute. A robot is dead now???? gently caress!

thats revenge for that first-law-violating piece of poo poo down in Dallas

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
welp time for yet another war in the middle east

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

People in the NYC metro area received an emergency text to help locate a POI named Ahmad Khan Rahami. From teh FBI's website:

[Quote]Rahami is a 28-year-old United States citizen of Afghan descent born on January 23, 1988, in Afghanistan. His last known address was in Elizabeth, New Jersey. He is about 5’ 6” tall and weighs approximately 200 pounds. Rahami has brown hair, brown eyes, and brown facial hair.[quote]

5'6"? 200lbs? What a fat manlet. What a plump little man-berry. Just rolling around, using his micropenis as a steering device, leaving behind pressure cookers and nu-metal beards.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
drat if i were 5'6 id consider blowing poo poo up too

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.
Ahmad is a nice, white Christian name 🙂

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Cool pressure cooker, Ahmad.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

spasticColon posted:

welp time for yet another war in the middle east

:getin:

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

how long had the guy been in the US?

if scary islam actually got a bunch of sleeper agents and they all start doing poo poo like this it's gonna mess stuff up real good

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Person Of Islam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
When he gets to heaven the 17 virgins will all laugh at his pathetic stature and go gently caress the suicide bomber Chadhammed bin Thundercockmhed.

• Locked thread