Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
seems like it was pipe bomb in a garbage can. a ton of minor injuries so far. apperently there was one in jersey too. might be a wahhabing clown fucker or it might be some mad bomber type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

etalian posted:

NJ attack lucked out since only 1/3 of the pipe bombs detonated.

i am asusme its the same person or group.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

phasmid posted:

Whoever it is, they're 6 days late smdh. Terrorists are getting sloppy now that IS propaganda guy is wormfood.

it might not be wahhabis(it probaly is) it might be some weird Mad Bomber type dickhead.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

phasmid posted:

Heres good ol Dapper_Swindler again, peddlin' his "mad bomber" theory :rolleyes:

its true. George Metesky came back from the grave and now he is planting pipe bombs everywhere.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

JB50 posted:

Cant believe no one posted one of these yet:

probaly because its a bombing. that more applies to shootings/hostage stuff. and at this point, its probably a some wahhabi jack off. that or some UNABOMBER/mad bomber type. Lefties and Righties usualy actualy target poo poo(sorta)

Do It Once Right posted:

Yes.

And like all bombers protesting America's opposition to equal human rights for gay people, the bomber planted an IED in a gay neighborhood so that gay people could hopefully be maimed or killed and finally wake up to the danger of being gay in a country that is thick with violent intent toward gays.

Or it's a hoax, idk

As kinda funny as that would be. i doubt some dipshit tumblr/twitter leftie is behind it. nor do i think its some trumpist/alt right clown(though if trump loses bad enough, we could see thoughs) I think thats either a troll/hoax. or some hosed up attention whore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

So apparently the wife isn't involved. I assume he sent her out of country before he tried to play jihadist or he waited for her to be out of country.

Data Graham posted:

Wrap it up terrorismailures

I am weirdly surprised that happend. also i thought they were married for like 5/7 years.

• Locked thread