Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
You terrorist dogs, you've finally gone too far now in blowing up our dumpsters.

You have unintentionally aligned the shithole Chinese restaurants and all the Irish who sleep in dumpsters after binge drinking.

Today was the beginning of your demise, Allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
why is this dump fucker repeatedly saying it could be a copycat bomber

What kind of person goes "whoa some guy failed to bomb something yesterday, guess I found a use for this giant assortment of explosives I happen to have on hand"

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
they've found a second potential construction toolbox

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
so that construction worker INTENTIONALLY left his toolbox there

loving construction workers

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
I can't buy more than one box of Sudafed because they're worried I might convert it to meth but you've got easily converted pressure cookers taking out dozens of people

america deserves it all

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016

Space Jam posted:

how much loving sudafed do you need goddamn

enough to make meth

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
If the tumblr was real it should've began with How I Failed To Kill Anyone Or Even Cause Life Threatening Injuries.

Which really does make you start to suspect it was some tumblr retard after all. Self fulfilling bombophrecy.

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
You know how that halloween urban legend about some monster poisoning the candy went like 30 years before a single real case ever happened?

Dumpster diving is officially more dangerous. Please educate your children on the matter, do not accept trash from strange dumpsters, if one approaches you tell your teacher

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016

Wikkheiser posted:

This is the most pathetic terrorist or group of terrorists since the diaper sniper.

Or even Elliot Rodger.

hey buddy, momentarily blinding a black woman is definitely a step above shooting a bunch of white and asian teens

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016

Gear up for action, indeed, Walmart.

Well played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Crime
Apr 4, 2016
they both cook poo poo dumbass, terrorists have to eat too

• Locked thread