Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003
Yo, I am a walking over to the police cordon now. Ask me anything goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Data Graham posted:

The news is telling me this is a LGBT enclave, why has this not been evident to me in all the years I've been working there

I thought Manhattan as a whole was an LGBT enclave at this point, dunno.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

The Ape of Naples posted:

Where's the best pizza place nearby?

Joe's Pizza on 14th, or East village pizza and kebab if it's after 2am.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

NObodiesGeek posted:

If there is another bomb could you personally use your body to shield other people from the explosion?

Nah, I'll just hide behind one of the satellite need vans.

Also, why do you think I waited two hours before heading over.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Data Graham posted:

How close can you get to ground zero?

Seems like a block in any direction.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Data Graham posted:

Injury count up to 29; Vyacheslav has been busy :ese:

The only thing I'm going to terrorize are the tacos I bought while walking back to my apartment. The NYPD has cordoned off the area, and there's nothing to see/report. If you walk a block away from the police line, it's like nothing happened. People are going on about their business, and the night life is normal.

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Data Graham posted:

WE WILL REBUILD

#DUMPSTERSTRONG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vyacheslav
Aug 4, 2003

Don Tacorleone posted:

The news makes it sound like New Yorkers are sitting in the shower crying with panic attacks and post 911 trauma

I guarantee you there are people at out the bars tonight who aren't going to find out what happened until tomorrow morning.

TheIllestVillain posted:

does anybody really give a poo poo about what happens to manhattanites

I do, but I'm somewhat biased.

• Locked thread