Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
#i'lljihadwithyou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Thankfully stabbing jihadi in minnesota also lucked out with no deaths.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Turd Burglar posted:

That was a good movie

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

unpacked robinhood posted:

A muslim would have known having your bomb sitting in a large steel enclosure with an open side up was haram

I think you've got a domestic retard case going on here

Looks like Tsarnaev bros. level but dont forget you still get top trained richard reids fumbling with matches & their bomb-shoes

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

i only heard about that yesterday. i guess no one really bothered to make a big deal about it even though a common crime like this gets ramped up to terrorism solely by virtue of the attacker's religion

Thats bullshit.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

i only heard about that yesterday. i guess no one really bothered to make a big deal about it even though a common crime like this gets ramped up to terrorism solely by virtue of the attacker's religion

So your unfairly targeted everyday muslim last arrested on august 27 carrying knives chanting allahu akbar outside a synagogue.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shout out to all muslims persecuted for just doin yo thang.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

So bombs in new jersey and new york. A mass stabbing attack at a mall by some isis guy. Only one death being the isis guy shot by an off duty officer. That's pretty amazing.

#iwontdiewithyou

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

both the bombs were planted by amateurs. the NJ one didn't even go off right

Arguments already being made that they arent true muslims.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Proclick

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

InterFaced posted:

I've always been a fan of Sean Penn's weirdness.

I cant tell the method from the man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

Four days ago

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/nyregion/man-shot-after-striking-off-duty-new-york-officer-with-meat-cleaver-authorities-say.html

Man Shot After Striking Off-Duty New York Detective With Meat Cleaver, Authorities Say

SEPT. 15, 2016

This needs to be looked into. How the gently caress do felonies get dismissed with no time served?

Y-Hat posted:

• Locked thread