Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
More mental health care in the US would've stopped this right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

RolandTower posted:

Here's the plan, martyr: you will infiltrate America. Unfortunately we used up our gun budget black marketing rifles into France, so we can't spare you a hundo to go to wal-mart and buy a gun. Just get a knife, but like, a small one. Keep it cheap here. Then inflict as many shallow cuts as you can before getting shot by police.

Ala Akbar

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

etalian posted:

benefits of living in NYC are overpriced housing and exploding dumpsters.

That's culture.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
what an idiotic derail

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Helical Nightmares posted:

There was a civil war memorial in Brockport.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/07/08/top-5-must-see-civil-war-era-sites/

Went to a few of these including Old Stone Fort and Saratoga.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/historical-sites/2015/07/battlefields_military-forts_upstate_ny_historical_sites_visit.html

Learn to read.

Correct. No swastikas. This visit was about 7-8 years ago so way before Donald Trump. I'll explain below

Shut the gently caress up Earwicker. Idiot. Go visit there with a camera and show us what you find.

What I observed reallivedinosaur, which was initially pointed out by my military colleague, were tattoos on inner forearms, necks, collarbones and backs. The tattoos were of stylized eagles that at first glance looked like american bald eagles but were correctly identified by my collegue as WWI german unit symbols. No these were not warhammer 40 double eagles either I would have identified that immediately.

And stuff like this.

Specifically the "x" with a vertical line through it. Above are SS symbols. I did NOT notice jail "white power" tats like fists, 88, etc.

This stuff wasn't obvious, at least to me. That's why I described them as "pro-german" tats.

#32 were so pissed about their battle symbol I bet. Bunch of pussies.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dookifex_maximus posted:

a lot of these are the colonial region's SS branch symbols. that scimitar is egypt or turkey perhaps. (19) the reason nazism was able to spread worldwide so quickly was because it represented a revolutionary alternative to the trade oriented socioeconomic system being developed after WW1. this is the very reason neonazism is so prevalent today, it still represents an alternative to the existing system. marxism presents another revolutionary alternative, but one where there are no nations, hierarchies or class systems

She-wolf of Rome? it's right next to the fasces

check out (27) das marilyn manson korps

32 is a daisy or something? :confused:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

dookifex_maximus posted:

now imagine you're making fun of their flower, suddenly they're thinking about their great king and what utter western swine you are and then you're eating a hail of 9mm

I'd be more embarrassed around my countrymen.

Does ISIS have some kick rear end symbols?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WitchFetish posted:

LMAO at people just learning now that the nazis happily recruited muslims and gave them their own little SS divisions.

Also I thought 32 was an edelweiss, but it's apparently a cornflower.

Aka daisy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Whoa dude was on tv playing ball. His 15 were used up. He was seriously messed in the head though. Wonder what takes a guy like that down the hole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Data Graham posted:

You know what's funny about that block of 23rd, that I noticed as I walked home, was that ConEd had dug up a huge trench in one of the lanes of the street, behind police lines but nowhere near where the bomb was.

They apparently said, "Hey, if they're gonna have this block cordoned off for a few days, that's an opportunity we're never gonna get again to do some intrusive line work"

Dude deserves a raise.

• Locked thread