Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Wow, somebody got triggerd hard.

Have you tried not being such a sissy bitch rear end loser? That might work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cnut the Great posted:

I don't understand this post because yeah I'm saying I don't like him but I'm also sort of defending him?

He's being sarcastic you mentally deficient.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

extra stout posted:

cnut is a top tier poster and you couldn't tell he was also behind the joke lol

Sure buddy. I also think pretending to be retarded is a good use of time, just like you.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

i honestly think that fallon laughing during his own jokes is a coping mechanism for him being nervous on stage. it makes more sense than him thinking he's so funny he cracks himself up

That's exactly what it is. I thought his whole shtick was "nervous charm".

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I'm pretty sure that's what "sculling" is, he seems to have made his career out of a sustained sculling or something

I didn't know "sculling" was a word until just now and so I;m sitting here reading an entire wiki article just to understand this post.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I don't even know if I got the spelling right on that, I only know it because it was on Extras and one of the DVD features was a short clip on it

I rarely learn new words and I loving love it when it happens.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Those kids on stranger things are on a whole other level. They were all great and that show was so good. I'm so jealous of them it honestly makes me mad.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

your life must really suck

It's pretty great actually, poster "I'm gaye". I was using the statement hyperbolically to show how impressed I am with their talent. If you need a dictionary to understand the big words I use, feel free.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

wow you got me lol

You got got in the womb; I had nothing to do with it.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

maybe you should take a nap

I'm sorry. Did I upset you? I apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

you're owning yourself a lot harder than you think you're owning him

I'll take that into consideration from the representative of the "if only our mothers didn't drink" association.

• Locked thread