Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Among the most aggressive and bitey of all dogs are actually these dicks:

But that's not the one you hear the most about.

Google News search for Pitbull

Google News search for wiener dogs

Way more stories about Pits eating babies' faces. I only saw one story about a wiener dog eating a baby's face.
Clearly this is the media's anti-Pibble bias at work :arghfist::mad: and this has nothing to do with the size and strength of Pit Bulls giving them a greater risk of inflicting serious injury. Pit Bull are just like any other dog and anyone can own one without any awareness of their needs or what dog-on-dog aggression is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Then this is the movie for you.

• Locked thread