Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Pitbulls may be more dangerous as far as breeds go, but at least they are legit dogs. Better than those lovely little yappy fuckers that would not hesitate to tear your fingers off if they had the jaw strength.

"Haha that's Angel, he's a teacup chihuahua. Haha see he thinks he's tough when he nips!"

*Dog is trying to inflict damage because he's poorly trained and retarded.*

"AWW look he thinks he's dangerous!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
You guys must live in some incredibly dangerous areas where dogs eat drugs that make them extra-aggressive, because it's really not too hard to raise a dog that is really nice.

All medium to large dogs will be dangerous if you let them run around wild and only train and discipline them with the occasional beating.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Sep 20, 2016

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

naem posted:

This is true and I totally agree except for the fact that most people are complete idiots

Yea but I'm still more scared by an 80 year old driver than I am the pitbull chasing balls in a park.

Also other dog breeds kill people too, they just don't make as good of a story. If German Shepherd tears a toddler apart it's just a tragedy, when a pitbull does it it's a Big Story.

I don't even think pitties are that great of a breed but it's silly to think they're monsters.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Darth123123 posted:

Here we go. Were circling back to the first thread. What is your opinion on the statistics?

"The Statistics"? I can dig up plenty of statistics labeling "Hornets" and "Choking On Food" as more dangerous than all dog breed bites put together but I can't imagine they'd gain much traction with an already established viewpoint someone else has formed.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Darth123123 posted:

Dogges man, were talking dogs. Focus. Pit bulls are the topic.

Oh I love dogs! They are neat beasts. Iike lab-mixes but any medium sized dog that likes a petting is good in my book!

• Locked thread