Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread

ol yeller

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
PM sent. If anyone else wants to know, just ask in this thread. It's loving crazy.

ol yeller

ol yeller

Jack Daniels posted:

I always thoguht that was a piece of liquorice

ol yeller

manyak posted:

fair enough, thank you for weighing in ,

Cheers

cheers

ol yeller

dromal phrenia posted:

wait till you find out about phone sex... it is NOT what you think

ol yeller

Treefingers posted:

This has helped me a lot: surprise sex isn't a sex crime, it's a violent crime where you cum.

Edit: gently caress; I chose a radiohead song and a Muse album cover for my avatar when I was 15

LOL!!!!!!!!

ol yeller

i knew that

ol yeller

ol yeller

ol yeller
just found out that my friend is a huge nutter in more than one sense. bloody hell

ol yeller

manyak posted:

the "cross handed" grip on the rear end/hips for sex.

Jack Daniels posted:

Smelling a front page article here

ol yeller
the front page article $$$$ megathread

ol yeller
Edit: $$$$$

ol yeller
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

ol yeller
beecock. who cares.

ol yeller

awkwerd paws posted:

man this just got awful didnt it

i hate it

ol yeller

Sharkface posted:

crossed arms rear end loving is just showing off... it doesn't actually help or make it feel better.

yes it does.

ol yeller

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
ATTN: FYAD

wots up with this static red flag?

ol yeller

• Locked thread