Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

It's far from the worst but even the really good stuff is massively overrated by white center-right teenage boys and manchildren who unironically look to the show for political-science/sociology arguments to base their lives around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

DOMDOM posted:

i watch shows that make me laugh who cares what stock other people put in them?

fart in my dickhole

I don't live in my mom's basement so I have to interact with fucknuggets who think that Manbearpig, PC Principal, and Science Otters are a serious basis for critical reasoning every so often, and that's annoying. It obliquely degrades an otherwise decent goof cartoon.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

a bone to pick posted:

I forgot how goons get triggered by manbearpig lol

This is what I'm talking about--boneless whitefish creatures that manage to create sentences flopping around on the keyboard. Offensive? No. Impotent? You bet your rear end. Annoying? Yeah, that's where they get ya.

Applewhite posted:

PC Principal is real tho.

If you're 13 and being told why you can't scream "friend of the family" in the hallways for the first time, then yeah.

• Locked thread