Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sunswipe posted:

Cleveland Show was pretty loving awful. I'm sure it consisted of scripts Family Guy and American Dad had turned down with the names changed. Don't know what South Park is like these days, stopped watching when I saw an advert boasting about how they had Pewdiepie guest starring in an episode.

Cleveland Show is especially egregious because it somehow gets away with constant lazy racist jokes while employing so many white voice actors it's practically an animated minstrel show because it's *~Seth MacFarlane~*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Ehh they still show reruns of it like crazy where I'm at

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Booblord Zagats posted:

That new South Park game done like and old school Final Fantasy game was actually pretty fun and had some funny moments in it. I'm probably gonna get the sequel when it hits

:same:

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I think we're all failing to answer the OP's question directly, so here goes:

No, that would be Broad City.

• Locked thread