Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Meow

##vote dongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

:redhammer:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i stand by my actions

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't read this game at all so I hope that's a comfort

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
i mean its ok i got to kill a racist and if jimson comes through here deception will finally get hosted

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Billy the Kitten (scum) You are Billy the Kitten. You were born with a face that said pet me, and an attitude that followed that sentence up with an "If you dare." Not content to just scratch and bite your way to the top of the pile you have now resorted to using weapons. A pistol discarded by a careless human has become your weapon of choice. The only real question is, who will be your first victim?
Man with the Gun (Once Per Day as a day action you may pick one character to kill instantly. All the other players are made aware that you are the killer and you will be flipped scum)
Memento:Lucky Coin (Earn by being the last Scum Alligned player alive)
When in your inventory Lucky Coin will allow you to use "Man With The Gun" with out anyone knowing you were the killer. (Much like an Instant spell in MTG, Lucky Coin being added to your inventory happens first, then the kill is resolved. So if you use your day action to kill the last Scum teammate you have, no one will know you were the killer.)

NIGHT ACTIONS TIME! PLEASE PM ME ALL NIGHT ACTIONS!

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Sep 24, 2016

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, Bigup DJ, Birdstrike, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, imgay, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Mayor Glowku, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Tremendous Taste

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 27th, 2016 at 1:03 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Please have all night actions in by 9-24-2016 12:00P.M. EDT

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am still missing some night actions. Please get them in or let me know if you arnt performing one.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (12): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, Bigup DJ, Birdstrike, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, imgay, Li Dawny, Mayor Glowku, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Tremendous Taste

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 27th, 2016 at 1:03 a.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The Night is over, and along with it ends the life of Kashuno Town Aligned Kitten.
Normal Kitten (Town) You are a normal kitten, probably one of the pets from the neighboring area coming here for the free food. Not much is special about you, but maybe that's your greatest strength? Your a blank slate ready to be filled with all kinds of neat ideas and pictures. Of course, for the time being your just trying to survive one more day.

The start of a new day has begun!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Chairman Meow demands to know who has done this to Comrade Kashuno!

Come clean now and I will merely throw you into the work pits instead of executing you!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Scum choose to kill the highest post count of players alive. Trying to silence discussion.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Also Jimson I know you can't talk about this right now, but this post is just a general reminder that after this game ends I want to know who took so long to get their actions in.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont have any actions

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

i dont have any actions

Chairman Meow has many actions, but none of them are part of the game of mafia.

For instance, Chairman Meow can make speeches and promises, and he can even deliver on those promises!
He can lead the catopia to glory by rooting out the Catmerican spies in our midst.
But , alas, Chairman Meow can do no direct actions in the night or day phases of this mafia game.

All glory to the Catopia!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wow i got huge cat envy now

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
im a cat who loves to na[,

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
im the tuff cat

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012

Absurd Revolver posted:

im the tuff cat

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay CPig, I'm digging this...whatever you want to call it. A bit, maybe? Anyway, I believe you.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

Okay CPig, I'm digging this...whatever you want to call it. A bit, maybe? Anyway, I believe you.

Comrade Li Dawny is officially declared as Minister of the Catopian Betterment Society and is in charge of making sure all media conforms to our strict standards of decency.

Congratulations on your new post!

All glory to Catopia!

Tuna and mice for all!

In celebration of this glorious day I will dispense catnip rations to all citizens of Catopia, please be mindful of others as you enjoy your rations and always stay safe fellow Catopians.

Chairman Meow out.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:catdrugs:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I find it very upsetting that Kathuno is dead and very distasteful that CapitalismCat would post cat gifs in such an terrible time.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I really appreciate that the capitalist user name got the communist cat. RNGeezus blessed this game.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I donf think he has communist cat powers unless I miss a post somewhere!!!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tired Moritz posted:

I find it very upsetting that Kathuno is dead and very distasteful that CapitalismCat would post cat gifs in such an terrible time.

It is indeed upsetting that Comrade Kashuno is dead, but this is no time to cause dissent and stop working.

I am not a Capitalism Cat and you have levied serious accusations against Chairman Meow.

I urge everyone to take a hard look at this dissenter and make sure his Catmerican tendencies do not cause harm to our Catopian way of life.

You are on thin ice Comrade Moritz, I do not care how tired you are, all must work toward Catopian glory.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote absurd revolver

help me out li dawny it's time for revenge

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

##vote absurd revolver

help me out li dawny it's time for revenge

Is this for soldiers?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Li Dawny posted:

Is this for soldiers?

of course

blue team rides again!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why are people voting revolver

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

of course

blue team rides again!

Actually

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
##vote capitalistpig

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Tired Moritz posted:

why are people voting revolver

i was the ruler of the red team in soldiers

unfortunately, they will not have their revenge this game

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Tired Moritz posted:

##vote capitalistpig

Chairman Meow disapproves of this obvious violation of Catopian law.

##vote TM

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I can't tell if CapitalistPig is still in joke mode or he's a weird scum.

By the way, Mayor has only three posts.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think people just being a little bit catty.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tired Moritz posted:

I can't tell if CapitalistPig is still in joke mode or he's a weird scum.

By the way, Mayor has only three posts.

CPig is always in joke mode, and can be difficult to get a read on. I'm leaning town for him so far, mostly because of meta reasons that I don't like to delve into, because usually they're worthless arguments.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Hey guys. I'm really sorry again for not being around. I'm starting to feel better so I'll try to catch up on the thread. Is there anything important I should know about? At least from reading this page it looks like we're still in jokephase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

##vote Glowku if this does nothing more than get him to say something it's done its job.

• Locked thread