Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Trying to decide if I should tell AR to join this game or if I want to play one without him.

This was a sign up post Jimson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

This sounds fun.

This was my sign up.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Never mind, you put her down as Lil Don Don I'm a Lil dumb dumb.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

This was my sign up.

Sorry, AR said I wasn't on the list and I didn't check myself. That's the last time I trust my husband.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Li Dawny posted:

Sorry, AR said I wasn't on the list and I didn't check myself. That's the last time I trust my husband.

This is adorable. You guys need more of this.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Randomizing roles, and then pushing them out. Check PM's in a moment

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Not Voting (15): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, Bigup DJ, Birdstrike, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, dongsbot 9000, imgay, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Lumpen, Mayor Glowku, Retro Futurist, Tired Moritz, Tremendous Taste

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 25th, 2016 at 8:05 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

GAME START! Ignore vote counter, for some reason it doesn't see that there is a deadline set for the vote count image.

The current deadline is September 25th, 2016 at 8:05 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 2 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Confirming that I'm the cop, meow.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm a miller. It's because I'm black.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
seems kind of racist tbh

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
~Meow~ I am the ruler of this cat land and I declare myself ruler of all of catdom. ~meow~

One might even call me a chairman, Meow

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Meow's my time to shine, I'm the tuffest cat in town!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Where are the mice?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I am a bashful kitty meow meow

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
##vote absurd - where the eff is deception

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lynch all liars

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah about that, turns out i'm in a whole shitload of pain and keeping up with my kids is basically the extent of my powers at the moment

deception is currently on indefinite hiatus

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we better get you out of this mafia game to help you relax and recuperate then

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im going to enter your kids's dreams and tell them to burn down your house and all your possessions EXCEPT deception and i suppose li dawnys phone and youll have to run deception on lidawnys phone while you sleep in a bench outside disney world and your kids will be kidnapped by russian child smugglers where they will be sent to circus and chess school respectively and be prodigious strongman clown and chess whiz respectively and ill adopt them from russia and teach them to hate the poor and the weak and then we'll come down to florida and beat you up (because youll be a homeless guy and we'll reenact american psycho together as a welcome-to-america bonding kinda deal)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im going to enter your kids's dreams and tell them to burn down your house and all your possessions EXCEPT deception and i suppose li dawnys phone and youll have to run deception on lidawnys phone while you sleep in a bench outside disney world and your kids will be kidnapped by russian child smugglers where they will be sent to circus and chess school respectively and be prodigious strongman clown and chess whiz respectively and ill adopt them from russia and teach them to hate the poor and the weak and then we'll come down to florida and beat you up (because youll be a homeless guy and we'll reenact american psycho together as a welcome-to-america bonding kinda deal)

##vote dongs

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

we better get you out of this mafia game to help you relax and recuperate then

its too bad that Jimson made me deathproof survivor

my pain shall never end meow

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

:chanpop:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

And where am I in all of this?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im Bob and I suck

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just FYI I've been copping everyone and so far they're all town :thumbsup:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

And where am I in all of this?

w/ your true love jimson in utah as his second wife

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Confirming the good news that I am Town.

pre:
I
The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sEa
    In a beautiful  pea green boat,
They took   some honey, and plenty of money,
    Wrapped up in a five pound note.
The Owl  looked up to the stars above,
    And    sanG to a smAll guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
      What  a beautiful Pussy you are,
          You are  ,
         You are!
What  a beautiful  Pussy you are!'

II
Pussy said to the Owl, 'You elegant fowl!
    How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
    But what shall we do for a ring?'
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
    To the land where the Bong-tree grows
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
    With a ring at the end of his nose,
          His nose,
          His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.

III
'Dear pig, are yoU  willing to sell for one shilling
    Your ring?' Said the Piggy, 'I will.'
So they took it   away, and were married next day
    By the Turkey  who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
    Which they ate with a runcible spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
    They danced by the light of the moon,
          The moon,
          The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

w/ your true love jimson in utah as his second wife

And I leave my children behind because?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

And I leave my children behind because?

they were kidnapped?? were you not following the story??

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
stfu about dumbception

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

stfu about dumbception

:ghost: W:ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

stfu about dumbception

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

they were kidnapped?? were you not following the story??

And I just write it off? It doesn't sound like me.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

you're underestimating the magnetism and chemistry b/w you and jimbo

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Fellow cats , band together and we will create a utopia of sharing and caring and tuna fish for all.

Every cat will work, and every cat will have tuna, just as Meow intended.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

who wants in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keeping it 100 I'm town and a huge piece of poo poo

• Locked thread