Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Name for Jastiger's Baby of Northern Aggression
Sherman Tecumseh
Sherman North
Sherman Wrath
Sherman Iowa
Sherman Dunham
Sherman Goku
Something not Sherman (Confederate Slave-Holding Sympathizer Identifier Option)
View Results

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

heliotrope mcgee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

did you really name your kid Sherman haha drat jastiger did you pick it or did Meghan

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

my son could beat up your son haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

let's get them to fight each other in an arena

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

whoflungpoop posted:

grats on your son sid

thank you he's really great did you see him

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

this is my kid Oliver yesterday when he was 12 days old in 1 hour and 8 minutes he will be 2 weeks old

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Ork of Fiction posted:

If you want him to be real popular in Iowa, you could call him dilaudid or oxycodone.

lmao

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Goku would be less embarrassing dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Blacktoll posted:

I'm glad you're proud and you love your Internet points but come on, some stuff should be sacred. Don't post a picture of your newborn, or your wife, or a family member.

But since you did. You're both ugly.

but I do this all the time and everyone loves me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Sperman

• Locked thread