Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The motto of my wedding next month is " Super Mario " . At my bachelor party , we were in a skate park and have played " Mario Kart " . ; )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Da Black Toad

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
who's the lucky lady?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Mr.Fahrenheit posted:

who's the lucky lady?

Tracer

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

my boy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

*said through gritted teeth* wow congratulations man. really, im *voice cracks* soo happy for you haha. Anyways if you'll excuse me I have to, er, return some video tapes

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

*said through gritted teeth* wow congratulations man. really, im *voice cracks* soo happy for you haha. Anyways if you'll excuse me I have to, er, return some video tapes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Anyway congrats OP, I'm already on my third divorce [arguing over horde vs alliance should have been the first warning] but good luck to you!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Anyway congrats OP, I'm already on my third divorce [arguing over horde vs alliance should have been the first warning] but good luck to you!

guess her stance wasn't too wide after all...

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
bowser is pooping out his balloons

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Have a lovely wedding mate and congradulations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
pretty godly watching this chode get lit the gently caress up by the r/gaming grammar boys. better luck next time, fag

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Have a lovely wedding mate and congradulations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
GEEK ROMANCE FTw

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Priest: Do you, player one, take this princess zelda to be your lawfully wedded co op partner
me: the cake is a lie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*runs in front of all the bride's cute all beautiful sisters and cousins and steps on their dresses and stuff so that the flowers fall on my knee and starts laughing really loud*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

no they will not posted:

Priest: Do you, player one, take this princess zelda to be your lawfully wedded co op partner

Wormskull posted:

*runs in front of all the bride's cute all beautiful sisters and cousins and steps on their dresses and stuff so that the flowers fall on my knee and starts laughing really loud*

Lmao

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012

no they will not posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

no they will not posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

no they will not posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Mazel tov! *stomps on a goomba*

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Should've gone with sonic, OP

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You're getting marry-o'd.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
saying Mario as marryo is a crime tantamount to treason

Adbot