Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

Really sucks he hadn't of deleted his youtube channel. He had some pretty cool videos.
i found this in one search https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg-ceAGNaEkM7V3d9EyxQCw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
/

Only registered members can see post attachments!

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.

would

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
She wore her sluttiest crocs

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i have seen her naked

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.

8 track betamax posted:

keep going

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Did someone back up the BEE video please society would be worse for having lost it

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

8 track betamax posted:

Sometimes I wonder if you're batman IRL

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

This large woman never stopped, never faltered continuing on until a thick rod once again filled her mouth. This time her attention resulted in a wet and visibly sloppy blowjob that had my toes curling as she serviced me on all fours. I lurched forward copulating intensely with her mouth finding just the right amount of resistance between her plump lips. The wheel chair was pushed aside as I half squatted taking full advantage of her with measured pistoning strokes that picked up in intensity. She shifted her weight from time to time probably growing uncomfortable on her hands and knees but I could have cared less. She'd made her bed and would have to lie in it until I was finished with her. My eyes wandered along her back to her massive jiggling backside and remained there until I was prodded into action by my own considerable lust.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Uli is loving fantastic and I like him and he is nice to me on Facebook. Behead anyone who is rude to Uli

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Uli is loving fantastic and I like him and he is nice to me on Facebook. Behead anyone who is rude to Uli

He's basically the only person I have left in my Facebook feed at this point

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wasn't he working on a new book, now with more color hex codes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Eulalie Soeurs is my favorite lingerie store.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

i thought he went on vacation and realized that he'd wasted his life up until that point so now he doesn't internet or game as much
no offense to ulillillia, but that must have been quite the realization

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
*stares at blue water* maybe subroutines are good...

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

TwoStepBoog posted:

i thought he went on vacation and realized that he'd wasted his life up until that point so now he doesn't internet or game as much

He did and he had a post about how he stayed up for days crying because he realized his life is horrible... It's really legitimately sad

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
im uli fan

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

He did and he had a post about how he stayed up for days crying because he realized his life is horrible... It's really legitimately sad

It seems good tho. Now he wants to move to florida

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

TwoStepBoog posted:

I think he's always known/realised that, he's always talked about it, but his options have always been pretty limited. I think the fact that he's getting out and doing more now is just due to the fact that a) he's become completely obsessed with swimming and b) people who stalk him on Facebook have started taking him on trips. Which is pretty cool and I'm glad for him because he is a nice guy.

If past form is anything to go by, it will continue for awhile until he becomes fixated on something else.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

I want to read that post.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene
:gas:

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
Sadly though he's once again convinced that moving away from his folks is some sort of magic bullet that's going to fix all of his issues, which is exactly what he thought last time until he actually did it and then ended up moving back home again.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Uli is cool. Now a days he works construction and takes cool trips and swims and stuff with his friends.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Also he is now a professional level photographer and his hands are calloused and rough from swinging a hammer all day

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
uli did good,
were proud uli.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

notZaar posted:

I want to read that post.

I can't find it now in all of his posts about weather and swimming and how badly he slept last night, but basically his parents left for a week or so and he said he was so lonely that he was crying all day.

Since then, he's been traveling and camping and swimming in deep water! a happy ending :shobon:

What's the story with his sister? He posted over the summer how she was getting evicted from her Fargo home and he had to drive there and help her move out.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

chippy posted:

Sadly though he's once again convinced that moving away from his folks is some sort of magic bullet that's going to fix all of his issues, which is exactly what he thought last time until he actually did it and then ended up moving back home again.

The year or so that he spent living with his sister in Fargo was the heyday of Uli drama, so hopefully this idea sparks a new rollercoaster insanity.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
the problem with Uli is he's no smarter than the average person so he can't properly harness the full potential of his ocd.

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Cool moments of Uli living in Fargo:

- Didn't understand how streets or bus routes work, got lost in the city and freaked out.
- Complained daily about how he couldn't find a job that was willing to work with his complicated sleep schedule
- Sister worked as a car mechanic for one month before she had a meltdown and quit (fired maybe?)
- Sister secretly recording video footage of Uli in his room singing to himself

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I want to be freidns with Uli but I swear too much and I think he'd freak out if I asked to be friends but then also ask that he hide me from his feed so he doesn't see my lovely language.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Drunken Baker posted:

I want to be freidns with Uli but I swear too much and I think he'd freak out if I asked to be friends but then also ask that he hide me from his feed so he doesn't see my lovely language.

He's fine as long you don't swear on his page or under his posts.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I'm going to make a new friend!

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Supposedly he got so mad at the person he was staying with in Denver that he almost got in a physical fight with him. I have him followed on FB so I see his stuff. I used to love his videos too bad he doesn't have that channel anymore.

I think my favorite was either the "Bee" one, or the one where he ordered this monster pizza and at the end his voice sounds like he's made the biggest mistake of his life.

Kawalimus fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Sep 19, 2016

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Kawalimus posted:

Supposedly he got so mad at the person he was staying with in Denver that he almost got in a physical fight with him. I have him followed on FB so I see his stuff. I used to love his videos too bad he doesn't have that channel anymore.

I think my favorite was either the "Bee" one, or the one where he ordered this monster pizza and at the end his voice sounds like he's made the biggest mistake of his life.

This is what gets me. Uli very clearly has special needs and just being nice to him on the Internet doesn't suddenly qualify you to care for him even short term. He's not a pet, he's a person.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Stoat posted:

Did someone back up the BEE video please society would be worse for having lost it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxEYuIsdICo

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
If uli gets as invested in swimming has he his in dumb games he will qualify for the special Olympics and die because his optimal swimming pattern doesn't work in pools or something

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Sep 19, 2016

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Can someone post the floor plan of that garage/degreased no-meats pizza shop sisterlila designed?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Remember when she tried to have a pitbull in their lovely appartment and mom told her NO you dumb retard.

There was some fb drama because she told the store or whatever that the dog was violent as to why she brought it back, and people told her they'd probably put down the murderdog lol

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

unpacked robinhood posted:

Wasn't he working on a new book, now with more color hex codes

yeah it was published and it starts with him saying "i wanted to write a book that was at least twice as long as my previous book"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

das crikstar
Dec 11, 2015

a glitzy recycle bin
he squats like a Hindu and I bet he shits like a bird.

• Locked thread