Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

TwoStepBoog posted:

i thought he went on vacation and realized that he'd wasted his life up until that point so now he doesn't internet or game as much
no offense to ulillillia, but that must have been quite the realization

I think he's always known/realised that, he's always talked about it, but his options have always been pretty limited. I think the fact that he's getting out and doing more now is just due to the fact that a) he's become completely obsessed with swimming and b) people who stalk him on Facebook have started taking him on trips. Which is pretty cool and I'm glad for him because he is a nice guy.

If past form is anything to go by, it will continue for awhile until he becomes fixated on something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
Sadly though he's once again convinced that moving away from his folks is some sort of magic bullet that's going to fix all of his issues, which is exactly what he thought last time until he actually did it and then ended up moving back home again.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

Drunken Baker posted:

I want to be freidns with Uli but I swear too much and I think he'd freak out if I asked to be friends but then also ask that he hide me from his feed so he doesn't see my lovely language.

He's fine as long you don't swear on his page or under his posts.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

frozenpeas posted:

'Maybe I'll find some new people on another beach.' He thought aloud. It was fun to speak when nobody else could hear you. 'I wonder why they call it Hamburger Helper?'

Uli would never think this. Primarily because he is terrified of the words 'person' and 'people'.

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT

frozenpeas posted:

I remember now. What did he used to call them?

'Puhs', or just 'things'.

• Locked thread