Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Drunken Baker posted:

I liked the music loop he made that was just a 5 second, high pitched jingle that he looped and listened to consistently for 48 hours and drove his neighbours insane.

He listens on an old mp3 player with headphones while sleeping. So his neighbours would have some irregular moments of silence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
He has a second book now.

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Jim Barris posted:

is it a sequel to the first one or a whole new thing? Will be able to read more about the big-knuckled wizard named knuckles and his ability to travel really really fast?

It's a whole new thing. I don't really know what its about. I missed the window on getting a signed hard cover copy :(

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

frozenpeas posted:

They look like tiny black ants from here, color RGB value (0,0,0).

Nope. #000000

Zyklon B Zombie posted:

God damnit someone with skill could have edited all his youtubes into a pretty cool documentary.

They still could! There are mirrors.

yoloer420 fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Sep 20, 2016

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Scratch Monkey posted:

Leave U-dawg alone. He's harmless and just playing the hand he was dealt

Most of us here are fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

Stoat posted:

Why can't he say people? My uli lore knowledge is bad

It's one of the two p words. He has extreme negative compatibility with these.

• Locked thread