Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Boywhiz88 posted:

Brooklyn 99 is also quite good

My girlfriend loving loves this show, but it's just barely this side of too zany for me, reminds me a lot of Scrubs except not awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
2 Broke Girls

in_queso_emergency
Jan 20, 2014
S

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Rick and Morty is real good, almost too good

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Probably The Venture Brothers. And I don't even like super hero fiction.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

Jebediah posted:

The Eric Andre Show

yeah

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Boywhiz88 posted:

Kroll Show

Another Period

Whatever Maria Bamford's Netflix show is

Oh and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

We have very, very different taste in comedy.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Ancient aliens with action bronson. for real dude check that poo poo

second answer: ancient aliens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Vice Principals is pretty good i like walter goggins in it a lot. the episode with the body builder neighbor is funny as hell.

• Locked thread